• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:17
CEST 14:17
KST 21:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8824 users

TSL+ - Page 16

Forum Index > TSL4 Forum
372 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
milA
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland23 Posts
July 25 2012 05:53 GMT
#301
so before I order:
1080p VODS?
What times in GMT/CET are games going to be streamed?
I live in finland - if I win in raffle, could I go to event outside of finland (we have ASUS ROG's here)?

:--)
Bappas
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden7 Posts
July 25 2012 08:47 GMT
#302
I was also wondering about VODs, I haven't been able to find any information about the availability of spoiler free VODs.
Will there be any? I would gladly get TSL+ if it meant spoiler free VODs would be available (1080p or not is fine by me).
Ngokromo
Profile Joined February 2011
United States15 Posts
July 26 2012 00:09 GMT
#303
if TSL+ provides what it does for the stream, ie no commercials, 1080p, etc, then count me in. anyone know about this?
Kammalleri
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada613 Posts
July 26 2012 03:47 GMT
#304
Just bought TSL+, not that I'll watch in 1080p, not that i care much about ads. Not that I need the 5% off at the store, not that I want to be the lucky one getting a trip to mlg even tho it would be absolutely sick. But just cause it's worth it. TSL 2 from what I saw was awesome, TSL 3 is probably the most epic tourny to date and the TSL 4 qualifiers alone were easily worth $10.

I'll try to answer a few questions, Finland is 6 hours difference from EDT is i recall if not it's 5 to 7-8 PM

For Vods there is a page on the website where round by round they will have all of them. Knowing TL, I'm pretty sure they will make sure to make it spoiler free

For commercials, from what I understand there wont be actual ads, just clips of TSL partners products during the broadcast
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
July 26 2012 03:53 GMT
#305
On July 26 2012 09:09 Ngokromo wrote:
if TSL+ provides what it does for the stream, ie no commercials, 1080p, etc, then count me in. anyone know about this?


With TSL+, there are no Twitch.TV generated ads, however our sponsor ads (such as Razer and... well Twitch themselves) will still air. These will be fewer in number than twitch system ads and will be integrated as part of our overall production. And yes, it will be 1080p.
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
Leoneri
Profile Joined July 2010
United States67 Posts
July 27 2012 16:59 GMT
#306
I just purchased TSL+, but I am a little confused about something. I never received the chance to enter a shipping address, although I have ordered things from the TL store before, so maybe it was saved and pulled, but I also never got to see the price on shipping for the poster. How can we confirm that it is 1) being sent to the right address and 2) the price of shipping?
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
July 27 2012 17:09 GMT
#307
On July 28 2012 01:59 Leoneri wrote:
I just purchased TSL+, but I am a little confused about something. I never received the chance to enter a shipping address, although I have ordered things from the TL store before, so maybe it was saved and pulled, but I also never got to see the price on shipping for the poster. How can we confirm that it is 1) being sent to the right address and 2) the price of shipping?


I was wondering all this too
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
July 27 2012 17:23 GMT
#308
On July 28 2012 02:09 ToguRo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 01:59 Leoneri wrote:
I just purchased TSL+, but I am a little confused about something. I never received the chance to enter a shipping address, although I have ordered things from the TL store before, so maybe it was saved and pulled, but I also never got to see the price on shipping for the poster. How can we confirm that it is 1) being sent to the right address and 2) the price of shipping?


I was wondering all this too


You probably will get a PM when the TSL4 start (like the liquid rising posters). Then you will be able to order it from the TL store for free.
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
July 27 2012 19:44 GMT
#309
Any word on the 1080p VoDs since I'll probably be missing every game this weekend?
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
July 28 2012 02:39 GMT
#310
Just purchased the package. Looking forward to some awesome games!
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
July 28 2012 06:05 GMT
#311
On July 28 2012 01:59 Leoneri wrote:
I just purchased TSL+, but I am a little confused about something. I never received the chance to enter a shipping address, although I have ordered things from the TL store before, so maybe it was saved and pulled, but I also never got to see the price on shipping for the poster. How can we confirm that it is 1) being sent to the right address and 2) the price of shipping?

You will need to order it from the store once it is available.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Dakkanator
Profile Joined July 2012
United States7 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 15:44:12
July 28 2012 15:43 GMT
#312
I purchased this and made a Twitch TV and TL account just for the poster. I can't wait for it to show up.

That poster just screams Galaga to me. I love it.
One Team One Fight
FrankieSan
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 23:35:43
July 28 2012 23:33 GMT
#313
How do you claim your TSL4 poster?!?!?!?!

- Nevermind found the answer, but when will it be available because it's 7/28 and I do not see it in the store.
You know what they say, best micro always wins, eh?
AstralWolf
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom8 Posts
July 29 2012 09:59 GMT
#314
where are the vods?
www.youtube.com/SuperBadWulf
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
July 29 2012 11:53 GMT
#315
On July 29 2012 18:59 AstralWolf wrote:
where are the vods?


http://www.teamliquidstarleague.com/vods
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
jayDeee
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany9 Posts
July 29 2012 18:25 GMT
#316
Hey i have some problems with TSL+. I wrote a support ticket, but i didn't get an answer until now.

It would be nice, than an admin could help me. The following pictures describe, that i paid 10$ for a TSL+ Ticket, but i cant log in for TSL+ an 1080p+ Version.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14265318/TSL4_TeamLiquid.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14265318/TSl4_Paypal.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14265318/TSL4_Mail.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14265318/TSL4_Twitch.jpg

Please help me or fix it.

Greets

Dust14
Profile Joined March 2010
Belgium490 Posts
July 29 2012 19:03 GMT
#317
On July 30 2012 03:25 jayDeee wrote:
Hey i have some problems with TSL+. I wrote a support ticket, but i didn't get an answer until now.

It would be nice, than an admin could help me. The following pictures describe, that i paid 10$ for a TSL+ Ticket, but i cant log in for TSL+ an 1080p+ Version.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14265318/TSL4_TeamLiquid.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14265318/TSl4_Paypal.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14265318/TSL4_Mail.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14265318/TSL4_Twitch.jpg

Please help me or fix it.

Greets


Read this first
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=356361
BadMotherGoose
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada2 Posts
July 29 2012 20:01 GMT
#318
Done and done
"They will pay.... With rivers of blood"
yokohama
Profile Joined February 2005
United States1116 Posts
July 29 2012 20:36 GMT
#319
When will the posters be available? I'd like to pick up one of the TSL shirts before they sell out, but I want to wait for the poster so I don't pay 2x international shipping for 2 different packages.
Freezzo
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands18 Posts
July 29 2012 21:18 GMT
#320
Will the TL EU store be available in time for the 5% discount (and poster shipping)? It's pretty expensive to get all of it over here.
Live to fight another day
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37069
Shuttle 2566
Bisu 1011
Horang2 948
Jaedong 936
Light 412
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 287
actioN 280
[ Show more ]
Stork 273
Hyuk 264
Soma 229
EffOrt 207
Zeus 191
ggaemo 175
Soulkey 160
Last 142
Leta 121
ZerO 119
Snow 110
Rush 78
Pusan 76
Killer 66
Mong 43
hero 40
Mind 38
Sharp 35
Aegong 31
Shinee 30
Shine 29
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 21
soO 20
Terrorterran 18
PianO 18
Trap 18
Yoon 16
zelot 13
Free 13
sorry 12
HiyA 10
Noble 9
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3477
qojqva1482
Dendi937
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1342
x6flipin278
markeloff75
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2170
crisheroes872
Other Games
gofns28039
singsing2108
B2W.Neo635
XBOCT355
DeMusliM227
Livibee174
XaKoH 156
Liquid`LucifroN130
Mew2King121
ArmadaUGS95
QueenE88
Mlord43
Chillindude10
ZerO(Twitch)9
Railgan8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream276
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2283
• TFBlade464
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
OSC
43m
Stellar Fest
43m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 43m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.