• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:59
CEST 00:59
KST 07:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10224 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 162 Next
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 07 2008 00:24 GMT
#2821
On March 06 2008 13:24 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I'm Mafia


Fixed.

ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
March 07 2008 02:36 GMT
#2822
omg i cant wait any longer for day 6 post
Teamliquidian townie
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 07 2008 02:37 GMT
#2823
Being dead, I think you actually can wait.
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 07 2008 03:18 GMT
#2824
Damit, I think DapperDan got hit by mafia. FUCK YOU MAFIA.
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
March 07 2008 03:19 GMT
#2825
On March 07 2008 12:18 HotZhot wrote:
Damit, I think DapperDan got hit by mafia. FUCK YOU MAFIA.


haha nooooooo T_T
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
March 07 2008 04:25 GMT
#2826
I wonder how the kidney stone went.. Hoping to see some vigilantes pwn scum.
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 07 2008 16:14 GMT
#2827
Go Red!

Btw happy Bday Shallow you mafia scum
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
March 07 2008 18:34 GMT
#2828
AAAASDFSÑSLDKFJASÑLDKFJÑASLDKJFAÑSDLFASDF
Teamliquidian townie
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
March 07 2008 21:38 GMT
#2829
Who's ready for the next game? lol...
Dapperdan
Profile Joined February 2008
United States38 Posts
March 07 2008 23:29 GMT
#2830
I'm going to make the post tonight. Neither chuiu or I has been able to do it already because I have homework (I had powerpoint presentation due today) and chuiu hath kidney stone. There's also the fact that I'm also playing SEN Mafia 6 (run by the dead veteran Mini Moose 2707) and running Maplantis Mafia 8 atm. Thanks for the patience guys. I'll be sure to make it epic. I already have one of the most epic deaths I've ever done prepared.
Never has a greedy man become rich.
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
March 07 2008 23:30 GMT
#2831
On March 08 2008 08:29 Dapperdan wrote:
I'm going to make the post tonight. Neither chuiu or I has been able to do it already because I have homework (I had powerpoint presentation due today) and chuiu hath kidney stone. There's also the fact that I'm also playing SEN Mafia 6 (run by the dead veteran Mini Moose 2707) and running Maplantis Mafia 8 atm. Thanks for the patience guys. I'll be sure to make it epic. I already have one of the most epic deaths I've ever done prepared.


I'm excited!
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 07 2008 23:40 GMT
#2832
On March 08 2008 08:29 Dapperdan wrote:
I'm going to make the post tonight. Neither chuiu or I has been able to do it already because I have homework (I had powerpoint presentation due today) and chuiu hath kidney stone. There's also the fact that I'm also playing SEN Mafia 6 (run by the dead veteran Mini Moose 2707) and running Maplantis Mafia 8 atm. Thanks for the patience guys. I'll be sure to make it epic. I already have one of the most epic deaths I've ever done prepared.

In order for it to be an epic death, it has to involve Boxer nuke-rushing somebody. However, since I'm sure you knew that, I'm looking forward to seeing how you'll work that in
Force staff is the best item in the game.
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
March 08 2008 01:21 GMT
#2833
On March 08 2008 08:29 Dapperdan wrote:
I'm going to make the post tonight. Neither chuiu or I has been able to do it already because I have homework (I had powerpoint presentation due today) and chuiu hath kidney stone. There's also the fact that I'm also playing SEN Mafia 6 (run by the dead veteran Mini Moose 2707) and running Maplantis Mafia 8 atm. Thanks for the patience guys. I'll be sure to make it epic. I already have one of the most epic deaths I've ever done prepared.


Alright, can't wait.

I'm not dead......hopefully <3
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 08 2008 01:42 GMT
#2834
On March 08 2008 08:29 Dapperdan wrote:
I'm going to make the post tonight. Neither chuiu or I has been able to do it already because I have homework (I had powerpoint presentation due today) and chuiu hath kidney stone. There's also the fact that I'm also playing SEN Mafia 6 (run by the dead veteran Mini Moose 2707) and running Maplantis Mafia 8 atm. Thanks for the patience guys. I'll be sure to make it epic. I already have one of the most epic deaths I've ever done prepared.


Ok pumped up again.
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-08 05:33:39
March 08 2008 05:22 GMT
#2835
On March 08 2008 08:29 Dapperdan wrote:
I'm going to make the post tonight. Neither chuiu or I has been able to do it already because I have homework (I had powerpoint presentation due today) and chuiu hath kidney stone. There's also the fact that I'm also playing SEN Mafia 6 (run by the dead veteran Mini Moose 2707) and running Maplantis Mafia 8 atm. Thanks for the patience guys. I'll be sure to make it epic. I already have one of the most epic deaths I've ever done prepared.
awesome! my excitement has gotten back up.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 08 2008 05:29 GMT
#2836
this is gonna be great
xD
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Dapperdan
Profile Joined February 2008
United States38 Posts
March 08 2008 06:24 GMT
#2837
You have no idea.
Never has a greedy man become rich.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 08 2008 06:28 GMT
#2838
haha.
time estimate? i can't wait to see the reactions xD
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
March 08 2008 06:44 GMT
#2839
I can't wait as well. :D
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Dapperdan
Profile Joined February 2008
United States38 Posts
March 08 2008 06:59 GMT
#2840
[image loading]

Randombum stationed himself inconspicuously on the sidewalk. He lay on his back and was almost passed out. He made use of an old sleeping bag to give him minimal warmth. It was tattered and torn, but it was only ordinary quality for these harsh times, and randombum took what he could get with grace. His eyes were closed, and he was too exhausted to open the lids longer than for momentary pauses during which he would scan the surroundings for impending doom. He fell asleep uncomfortably, but happily. Moments later he could hear footsteps around him as he awoke. He immediately sensed the worst. He had no idea how long it had been since he had fallen asleep, but he would perhaps soon realize just how short a time it had been after still recognizing the extreme exhaustion in his limbs from days of strong arguments and nights of hard work. Randombum attempted to open his eyes; separate his lids, only finding them to be held together by clothespins. He sprung to his feet and ran towards the alley he knew was along side his sleeping location, now positive the worst was here. As he ran, he hard a yell, "Don't let him get away!". It bellowed so loud that randombum could not believe for a moment he was still in the streets where such yells would attract attention. Perhaps the mafia had relocated him, he thought to himself. This thought, as all his thoughts, was filled with dread. He then quickly remembered his location more thoroughly, and was met with the sad reality that all the townsfolk surrounding this area were long past living. In the moment of this thought, randombum found himself violently close lined by a man he could feel through his neck had brutishly muscular arms. Rolling around on the ground in exaggerated pain, randombum attempted to remove the restraints from his eyes, but as he had suspected, they were in no position of moving. Randombum received a kick to the stomach and was thrown back on the sidewalk from whence he came. A loud truck was pulled up, and he was rag dolled into the bed of it. The car drove off at high speeds and headed towards the river that runs through the city's outer limits.

Clazziquai was sound asleep as the cold night persisted. He then began to dream fantastical dreams. His thoughts were not random, but rather quite the contrary. He found himself to be in a vast field. Mountains protruded the landscape in the distance. It was snowing heavily, however there was no snow on the ground. Every time a flake touched the green grass that covered the earth, it dissolved instantly. Clazziquai looked to the sky only to see a glorious sun and not a cloud or mark of fog in sight. As he changed his view from the sky to ground level it appeared to snow only heavier. A wind arose and the precipitation moved through the air at a much more horizontal pace. Clazziquai began to walk forward, although he was not yet aware of his destination. As he continued, he began to hasten his pace in hopes of some direction. Yet, the faster he moved forward, the more blurred his surroundings appeared. He could hear thunder permeating the air. He saw no lightning. And suddenly, he realized only a short valley lay between him and the foot of a majestic mountain. He stopped for only a moment, but when he decided to move forward once more, his wishes were not granted. Five feet of snow now encompassed his being and lay upon what seemed like the entirety of the earth due to his limited view. He wriggled and writhed in attempts to free himself from the glacial tomb that now began to form. In admittance of his failure, he stopped moving. And now what had been flurrying snow over the last few moments transitioned to hazardous hail. Throughout the experience clazziquai felt his circumstances to be real, and he felt the most tragic emotions in his evident demise. But yet, in view was another man on the horizon; a man riding on a snowmobile speedily approached. Clazziquai yelled with joy, and called for help elatedly. He assumed the man coming was his savior. Gradually though, clazziquai was less and less inclined to have faith in the path that his supposed savior traveled. He was now neck deep in a thick snow and only held onto hope to keep his sense aligned. But inevitably, his senses dissipated as the snowmobile savior took too straight and too fast a line to safely procure clazziquai from the snow. Directly on line for clazziquai's head at top speed, he continued forward; the savior was but a slayer. Clazziquai woke up in a frantic state. His limbs moved especially freely; they felt as if they had just been weighed down for a long while. His teeth shattered; he felt abnormally cold for what he could see on a nearby thermometer was a moderate night. Clazziquai noticed his head felt unusually detached in a moment just there after. Someone with the power to make dreams all too real ended clazziquai's life on this night.

Emeraldsparks shut his computer off in a moment that left his room pitch black and defined by silence. He listened closely to the surroundings and rolled his computer chair back slowly towards the lamp to the light on again. He reached to its proper location without looking and was very disconcerted to find his lamp absent. Looking towards his window he began a hasty thought process. Interrupted, a large slam of his bathroom door was heard from just across the hall. He sprinted towards his window and frantically attempted to open it. He soon realized it was locked, although he knew he was not the one to set it in such a state. After unlocking the window, he returned to the process of its opening, and upon its opening, he immediately leaped from his second story residence to the earth below. The landing was not entirely successful, but he was well enough off to continue moving. He looked back up at his window as he began to run away, only able to depict a colorless figure with indistinct shape. He pushed on running as fast as he could manage for as long as he could manage. Assuming he had long since outstretched even the sight of the mafia he ran from previously he continued on nonetheless. This man knew of what killers were made all too well. He ran in the general direction of the river in hopes for a nightly getaway. He only stopped in front of a quagmire that desired wading through before reaching the river to catch his breath. Out of his right side he could clearly hear a behemoth of a vehicle heading his way. He turned towards it slowly to the uneasy sight that an unnamed runaway truck accelerated in speed towards him. He pulled his gun out and in a rush fired a few bullets at the windshield while attempting to step aside from the wrecking truck's path. He succeeded in the latter not enough to preserve mobility after the crash. Lying face first with broken legs and only moments to live, Emeraldsparks saw the truck flip on its right side just ahead. It was at the consequence of the quick swerve made to achieve road kill and the bullets that were successfully fired.

Goldenkrnboi found his home in his basement on this night. He walked in circles feverishly. His almost-robotic, and precise killer, which the town had previously known, waited, crouched in the darkness. Another killer peered through a window looking down into the pitch. With their means prepared, the mafia sprung. Goldenkrnboi was not at all prepared as bullets began their firing at his feet. He hopped and jumped around hectically, even though the thoughts already entered his mind that he was already a dead man. He tapped and trotted in his attempts to dodge the ill-angled bullets. All the while the other predator moved in closer. He slashed the victim at the ankles. He then made the deadly incision in goldenkrnboi's upper back. This man undoubtedly had the makings of a successful prototype model for a cold-hearted killer.

Randombum flew out of the truck's bed; rolling over the dirt on the side of the road to the edge the quagmire, only his face submerging in a pool of murky water. He instinctively reached for his gun tucked into the back of his pants; it was not there. He intuitively looked back at the crash scene in hope of a failed search for fellow life, realizing then the restraints on his eyes had been removed. He could see three men crawling out from totaled truck. He impulsively looked to his watch; it was just after 3 in the morning. He rolled into the murky waters and prepared for four hours more of concealing himself. As the 3 men searched for their victim in the area, randombum would have to move closer and closer to the chilly, very recently unfrozen waters of the river. Successfully, he reached the banks, and it was only to determine he now must cross to the other side. He reached the other side, only to find himself shivering uncontrollably. He crawled away, hoping that even from the other side of the river his unrelenting shuddering wouldn't attract more attention than if he was still stationary on the mafia infested side of the river.

"This will not do, this simply will not do". In the bushes, randombum could see romance_us lying on his back, writhing on the ground. An equally cerebral and sadistic man in a white jacket stood over him, pill containers lacking labels in hand. "Where the FUCK are they?" the man exclaimed. He walked slowly back to his car off in the distance - indifferent to romance_us, whom began to suffer convulsions which appeared endlessly painful. Randombum pondered what he was to do next. He crawled to romance_us and attempted communication, which failed. He attempted pulling the ill being away with him to the bushes in hopes the condition may wear off later, yet he only met resistance. Randombum could see the ill-intentioned scientist had already reached his car. As he backed off back the bushes, he could see that a gun was what the man had retrieved. He felt lucky not to be noticed as romance_us was silenced with the release of 3 deadly bullets.

Swimmers could now be heard crossing the river, and randombum knew he was trapped. He rose to his feet and ran in the opposite direction of the man in the white coat along side the river with all his speed and might. One mafia was able to stay on his tail. As randombum ran, he could hear the man from behind him yell, "I'll save you! I promise!" with a hideously evil laugh following. It was at this time that randombum realized his own fate. He was exhausted as the term allowed. He could not outrun his chaser, and he was tackled from behind viciously in a matter of time. He was unhesitatingly choked until he could breath no more.

[noClueArea]
Send in your votes for whoever you would like to see lynched, remember to make them clearly visible to make it easier for me to tally them. Pardoner if you think someone should be spared please let me know when it looks like voting is coming to a close. Any other special roles that can be used during the day should PM me if they want to use them. I'm going to do a vote count tomorrow sometime.

Special roles will always be posted in the OP after a players name if it is unclear to you who has died. And finally sorry about the delay for the day post.
Never has a greedy man become rich.
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 144
Vindicta 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11339
Artosis 568
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift4069
JimRising 590
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5062
Khaldor936
Other Games
summit1g8368
shahzam538
ArmadaUGS93
Mew2King81
NeuroSwarm79
ViBE53
JuggernautJason38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 38
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 28
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie920
• Scarra455
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 1m
Stellar Fest
14h 1m
OSC
23h 1m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.