• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:13
CEST 08:13
KST 15:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7901 users

Bisu[Shield] replays

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-06 23:37:59
July 24 2006 02:28 GMT
#1
UPDATE : (07/10/2007) version 1.91 of the pack is available here.
Update from version 1.9 to 1.91 (2 more reps) is available here.



To see old replays, download old SC executables. You can find more info in this topic.


Here is are the contents of the original post so people can follow the discussion :
OK guys, so I wanted to make a small rep pack of the toss player named Bisu[Shield] (he's pro now, playing for MBC Hero I guess) and Knickknack helped me a lot with it. Here's the list of the replays included in the pack :

4Ever)Tommy Bisu[Shield].rep
AnomiA Bisu[Shield].rep
Bisu VS ASuka-Jr.rep
Bisu VS Mind.rep
Bisu vs Ganzi 1.rep
Bisu vs Ganzi 2.rep
Bisu vs JJu.rep
Bisu vs JokeR.rep
Bisu vs OnDal.rep
Bisu[Shield] GoOZzi[Gamei].rep
Bisu[Shield] Knight[HyO].rep
Bisu[Shield] Minus)ruDa.rep
Bisu[Shield] Nal_keke1.rep
Bisu[Shield] Nal_keke2.rep
Bisu[Shield] Shudder_V_.rep
Bisu[Shield] Tempest)Is(.rep
Bisu[Shield] Test[3.33]1.rep
Bisu[Shield] Test[3.33]2.rep
Bisu[Shield] kangsu.rep
Bisu[Shield] stOrk[gm].rep
Bisu[Shield] vs Siz)kal.rep
Bisu[Shield] vs eun[fou].rep
Bisu[Shield]vsInteR.Attain.rep
Bisu_vs_Kosiro.rep
Bisu_vs_Leave.rep
Canata_vs_Bisu.rep
Cheerup vs Bisu.rep
ChoIn[Gamei] Bisu[Shield].rep
Ever)Z(NolZa Bisu[Shield].rep
FinePix vs Bisu.rep
HaHuDon vs Bisu.rep
HaewOoL[S.G] Bisu[Shield].rep
HitEmUp[Name] Bisu[Shield].rep
InteR.Young Bisu[Shield].rep
Joker[Gamei] Bisu[shield].rep
Modern[3.33] Bisu[Shield].rep
Mondragon( Bisu3.rep
Nal_Wisdom Bisu[Shield].rep
Park[aLive] Bisu[Shield]1.rep
Park[aLive] Bisu[Shield]2.rep
PoLaris[jOin] Bisu[Shield].rep
Sea.FinePix Bisu[Shield].rep
Sea.So Bisu[Shield].rep
ShinHwA[Name] Bisu[Shield].rep
SuS[GnH] Bisu[Shield].rep
Superman[Gamei] Bisu[Shield].rep
TheStC[GnH] Bisu[Shield].rep
ToT)Mondragon( Bisu.rep
Twisted vs Bisu.rep
WaFFles[S.G] Bisu[Shield]1.rep (NOTE : Waffles is Pusan)
WaFFles[S.G] Bisu[Shield]2.rep
asuka vs bisu[Shield].rep
bisu_vs_hyuk.rep
dol_namoo Bisu[Shield].rep
miSa(AeGis) Bisu[Shield].rep
sAvEr[aLive] Bisu[Shield].rep
x2comix[AKUTA] Bisu[Shield].rep


So if you have anything else, don't hesitate to tell me
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
dream-_-
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1857 Posts
July 24 2006 02:38 GMT
#2
i want reps o_o
Knickknack
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1187 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-07-24 05:04:16
July 24 2006 03:33 GMT
#3
I made a pack and posted it in the other thread here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?currentpage=8&topic_id=42057

Heres link if your lazy though: http://rapidshare.de/files/26871441/bisu.rar.html
Other link if your having problems: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FF85FCC969FC7DB5
| www.ArtofProtoss.vze.com |
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 24 2006 03:38 GMT
#4
bisu is an awsome protoss. Ty for this effort should be nice games!
bsj9
Profile Joined December 2005
United States927 Posts
July 24 2006 03:49 GMT
#5
He really got quite a lot of attention from getting 1st on PGT season 3 . well, mainly b/c there were a lot of progamers that season, shame they seem to have left now
maoam
Profile Joined June 2006
United Kingdom444 Posts
July 24 2006 04:32 GMT
#6
My favourite player.
I oink therefore I ham.
ShabZzoY!
Profile Joined July 2004
Great Britain760 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-07-24 05:01:43
July 24 2006 04:58 GMT
#7
can someone upload elsewhere?

rapidsend doesnt seem to agree with me
(cant remember last time i successfully got a file off there)
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
July 24 2006 05:03 GMT
#8
Knickknack, you're my savior Sorry I didn't see it in today's ODT thread, I thought my question went unanswered.
For your concern about duplicates, I found only 2 : vs Stork and vs eun[fou].
I can remake the pack (sorting by SC version and/or by matchup) and upload it on RepASM's website, making it available easily. If you want, of course
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
Knickknack
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1187 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-07-24 05:07:02
July 24 2006 05:05 GMT
#9
By all means, go ahead. And I already uploaded it to yousendit.com for you shzbzzoy and anyone else who may be having problems. Check first post.
| www.ArtofProtoss.vze.com |
BalloonFight
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States2007 Posts
July 24 2006 05:18 GMT
#10
Taiche: You can also try www.replays.net for bisu reps.

I also can't wait for the rep pack.
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
July 24 2006 05:23 GMT
#11
Geez yeah, replays.net, forgot about that monster
However, I was unable to find some Search function. Does it exist ? If so, how do I get to it ?
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
Sequence~
Profile Joined February 2006
United States418 Posts
July 24 2006 05:30 GMT
#12
On July 24 2006 12:49 bsj9 wrote:
He really got quite a lot of attention from getting 1st on PGT season 3 . well, mainly b/c there were a lot of progamers that season, shame they seem to have left now


:-(, pgt isn't as interesting as it used to be. but wasn't he #1 in Season 6 as well with the account "ilovejs?"
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-07-24 05:56:35
July 24 2006 05:55 GMT
#13
OK, version 1.0 of the pack is available here : http://repasm.free.fr/files/Bisu[Shield].zip
As I said in the About.txt file, if you find some mistake or if you have any replay that is not present in that pack, do not hesitate to post here !

Have fun

EDIT : of course, any modification to this pack will be posted on this very topic.
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
Knickknack
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1187 Posts
July 24 2006 06:07 GMT
#14
gj

Waffles[s.g] is pusan in case you did not know.

And to back up Daezang somewhat, I have no clue why he played like that as ive never seen him play like that in other reps. Not a very good strategy.
| www.ArtofProtoss.vze.com |
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-07-24 06:19:26
July 24 2006 06:13 GMT
#15
Oh, did not know about Pusan, I'll update the About.txt :D If you have other akas, I'll be glad to know them
Moreover, I'm watching the PvP vs TheStC[GnH] and it appears to be screwed when I run it with SC 1.11 I'll try to find out the right version.

EDIT : OK, seems to be 1.12. I'll update the pack
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
July 24 2006 06:56 GMT
#16
Yay the bisu fan bus has now come enroute because of victory over Boxer.Yes yes. I know. You were all fans before this. Yes yes.
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 24 2006 07:04 GMT
#17
On July 24 2006 14:30 Sequence~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2006 12:49 bsj9 wrote:
He really got quite a lot of attention from getting 1st on PGT season 3 . well, mainly b/c there were a lot of progamers that season, shame they seem to have left now


:-(, pgt isn't as interesting as it used to be. but wasn't he #1 in Season 6 as well with the account "ilovejs?"

Not 100% confirmed it was him, but yeah, he had like 200-60 and 20 000 points, like thousands of points ahead of #2.
80% vs Z, 76% vs T 70% vs P (or something like that lol).
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 24 2006 07:13 GMT
#18
On July 24 2006 15:13 Taiche wrote:
Oh, did not know about Pusan, I'll update the About.txt :D If you have other akas, I'll be glad to know them
Moreover, I'm watching the PvP vs TheStC[GnH] and it appears to be screwed when I run it with SC 1.11 I'll try to find out the right version.

EDIT : OK, seems to be 1.12. I'll update the pack


TheStc[GnH] is a T player so a PvP vs him shouldnt be to interesting id imagine?
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
July 24 2006 07:16 GMT
#19
On July 24 2006 15:56 YoiChiBow wrote:
Yay the bisu fan bus has now come enroute because of victory over Boxer.Yes yes. I know. You were all fans before this. Yes yes.

Wow, calm down, Boxer fan boy. Like I said, I had like 10-12 replays before today and was already impressed by Bisu's PvP. Before today, I even hadn't noticed he was pro.
But after he beat other pros like he did today, I wanted to look for more reps of his. I don't pretend I'm a fan of his, I just spent like 1 hour sorting reps, that's all. Is it forbidden by Boxer's fan club or what ?
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
July 24 2006 07:18 GMT
#20
On July 24 2006 16:13 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
TheStc[GnH] is a T player so a PvP vs him shouldnt be to interesting id imagine?

Not really ; he had a good macro during the game.
+ Show Spoiler +
But the thing is that in a 6-minute game, you can't tell much of his P abilities :D He was caught off-guard by Bisu's fast DT tech after pulling a nice fight.
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 154
-ZergGirl 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1817
Hyuk 262
910 67
Bale 34
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 13
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 662
Reynor59
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox595
Mew2King43
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor222
Other Games
summit1g6076
WinterStarcraft405
PiGStarcraft258
C9.Mang0253
Sick191
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick628
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2311
League of Legends
• Stunt467
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 47m
Stellar Fest
6h 47m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.