Note: Only respond to this if you actually know what ur talking about, i've had to many retards responding on my threads with cute/ignorant comments <3

| Forum Index > Brood War Strategy |
|
MyLostTemple
United States2921 Posts
Note: Only respond to this if you actually know what ur talking about, i've had to many retards responding on my threads with cute/ignorant comments <3 ![]() | ||
|
ToSsToRm
Canada191 Posts
| ||
|
Venlow
United States110 Posts
| ||
|
SolaR-
United States2685 Posts
| ||
|
hasuwar
7365 Posts
| ||
|
NasuHasano155
United States47 Posts
| ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
On March 14 2005 15:38 hasuwar wrote: I like to get obs speed when I'm beginning to go into mid game. It sucks when you can't lead by obs and have to stop your goons periodically to not die to mines, because your obs was too slow to keep up I agree with this, but it may also be for the reason that the obs are in the wrong place to start with. I kow that when I play P, I don't position my obs in front of my army, simply leaving it over the goons. Giving the obs a head start means that the goons don't need to stop. Because I am a lazy lazy player, I just spend the cash for obs speed so I can stomp around with it rightclicked to one of my goons. | ||
|
GroT
Belgium3003 Posts
| ||
|
rpf289
United States3524 Posts
| ||
|
Famouzze
971 Posts
| ||
|
NonYold
United States2814 Posts
On March 15 2005 10:31 Famouzze wrote: why would getting obs speed be related to the terran having dropships? im guessing you dont know this since it's not related to DT-rushing.. but dropships are faster than obs without speed. so with speed upgrade, you can right click dship and follow it, whereas without speed upgrade, you basically can't know where the ship is at all times without mass obs | ||
|
B.GoD_AnGRY
Chile334 Posts
| ||
|
FreeZEternal
Korea (South)3396 Posts
| ||
|
4.Aiur
United States995 Posts
I only get speed if I am going carriers and have a little extra gas and I suspect cloaked wraiths. | ||
|
Louder
United States2276 Posts
| ||
|
rpf289
United States3524 Posts
On March 15 2005 10:31 Famouzze wrote: That should have been pretty self-explanatory. It is my fault for not saying, so I apologize. You want obs speed so you can follow the dropships comfortably and not lose sight of it after two seconds. It would suck if he led you over some turrets, but no big deal. The idea is to generally know where he might try to drop.why would getting obs speed be related to the terran having dropships? | ||
|
NuclearAntelope
United States1369 Posts
On March 14 2005 14:46 ToSsToRm wrote: Personally I like to get obs range instead of speed.. I find it much more useful, they can see more turrets and mines without getting owned.... BUT if you would rather get speed I suggest right after you expand; gives you an advantage vs dropships Why not get both? | ||
|
ahk-gosu
Korea (South)2099 Posts
depends on how much gas you have. no pun intended. i get speed first. range is really good if the person is using a lot of turrets. | ||
|
exalted
United States3612 Posts
On March 15 2005 10:48 NonY wrote: Show nested quote + On March 15 2005 10:31 Famouzze wrote: why would getting obs speed be related to the terran having dropships? im guessing you dont know this since it's not related to DT-rushing.. but dropships are faster than obs without speed. so with speed upgrade, you can right click dship and follow it, whereas without speed upgrade, you basically can't know where the ship is at all times without mass obs ice burn : ) | ||
|
Rekrul
Korea (South)17174 Posts
i usually get it around the time my nexus at my natural will be warping in on temple when i go goon obs, i think it's very important to have in order to get your 2nd expansion safely and dominate the map | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Soma actioN Rush Light ggaemo Larva Horang2 Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns47991 singsing1568 B2W.Neo870 byalli505 Lowko384 Mlord284 DeMusliM209 Livibee179 Liquid`VortiX164 KnowMe149 ArmadaUGS120 Trikslyr41 Railgan11 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH163 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile119 • Kozan • AfreecaTV YouTube • Migwel • intothetv • IndyKCrew Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|