• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7804 users

[stream] NrGMalice - Page 16

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
May 10 2012 05:11 GMT
#301
On May 10 2012 12:12 M[a]LiCe wrote:
Not the best first day, lost ~70 ladder points, but I was very happy with the support the community gave me. Really appreciate it guys!

I'll be on before 2pm tomorrow! I'll also be updating this post sometime soon with info about coaching since some people have already been asking me about it.

Thanks again!


Why are you streaming it all? Do you just want to bank on the viewers, or do you actually really want to improve? I think your focus is too all over the map. I hope Kurtis marked a good gameplan for you if you really want to improve. I keep seeing a lot of players waste time via stream.
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
May 10 2012 05:19 GMT
#302
Good luck man! I will definitely tune in to support you. I think I played you a few times on ladder 6+ months ago.
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
OGzan
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States289 Posts
May 10 2012 05:20 GMT
#303
Support this dude with what he's doing, no point in arguing what people "should" do with their life.
(Zan) :: http://www.twitch.tv/byzantiumsc :: Terran Player currently teamless ::
MegaFonzie
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia1084 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 05:24:44
May 10 2012 05:22 GMT
#304
On May 10 2012 14:11 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 12:12 M[a]LiCe wrote:
Not the best first day, lost ~70 ladder points, but I was very happy with the support the community gave me. Really appreciate it guys!

I'll be on before 2pm tomorrow! I'll also be updating this post sometime soon with info about coaching since some people have already been asking me about it.

Thanks again!


Why are you streaming it all? Do you just want to bank on the viewers, or do you actually really want to improve? I think your focus is too all over the map. I hope Kurtis marked a good gameplan for you if you really want to improve. I keep seeing a lot of players waste time via stream.


If he quit his job, he needs to get money somehow. Streaming can be a nice way of doing that

Edit: Plus I imagine it helps him to keep motivated
@x5_MegaFonzie
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
May 10 2012 05:24 GMT
#305
maybe he has a lot of money and doesnt need a job? who cares as long as he's doing w/e he thinks is right for himself (and not what a bunch of internet users think is right for him)

gl malice ^>^
hihihi
OkStyX
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1199 Posts
May 10 2012 05:25 GMT
#306
*facepalm* GOOD LUCK MAN! i hope everything works out that is such a large leap of faith
Team Overklocked Gaming! That man is the noblest creature may be inferred from the fact that no other creature has contested this claim. - G.C. Lichtenberg
michielbrands
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1146 Posts
May 10 2012 05:33 GMT
#307
gl in your Journey
- me (L) competitive gaming -
Shankapotamus
Profile Joined May 2010
United States428 Posts
May 10 2012 05:43 GMT
#308
good luck man!! :D go all the way with it!
pzu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden287 Posts
May 10 2012 05:53 GMT
#309
Good luck dude!
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
May 10 2012 05:59 GMT
#310
uhh this is a stream thread. Why was it moved to blogs?
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
Carson
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada820 Posts
May 10 2012 06:05 GMT
#311
wow, so crazy. I applaud your decision!
"You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn." Arnold Schwarzenegger
NrGMalice
Profile Joined February 2010
United States104 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 06:19:04
May 10 2012 06:17 GMT
#312
On May 10 2012 14:11 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 12:12 M[a]LiCe wrote:
Not the best first day, lost ~70 ladder points, but I was very happy with the support the community gave me. Really appreciate it guys!

I'll be on before 2pm tomorrow! I'll also be updating this post sometime soon with info about coaching since some people have already been asking me about it.

Thanks again!


Why are you streaming it all? Do you just want to bank on the viewers, or do you actually really want to improve? I think your focus is too all over the map. I hope Kurtis marked a good gameplan for you if you really want to improve. I keep seeing a lot of players waste time via stream.


I want to improve as much as possible, and having a consistent schedule where I stream will help motivate me to keep it going everyday.

My main focus is to improve my play as much as possible, not to get max viewers/money.

EDIT: However, I'm open to suggestions as to what the best way to practice/improve is. I've heard from many that the best way to improve is to just play a massive amount of games, so that is what I intend to do, at least for the first couple months. Then maybe I will start to practice more specific race/map matchups, study more replays/other players, etc.
Follow me @ twitch.tv/nrgmalice & twitter.com/nrgmalice
mambar
Profile Joined February 2012
United States841 Posts
May 10 2012 06:55 GMT
#313
good luck, man!
tuukster
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland114 Posts
May 10 2012 10:01 GMT
#314
On May 10 2012 15:17 M[a]LiCe wrote:

I want to improve as much as possible, and having a consistent schedule where I stream will help motivate me to keep it going everyday.

My main focus is to improve my play as much as possible, not to get max viewers/money.

EDIT: However, I'm open to suggestions as to what the best way to practice/improve is. I've heard from many that the best way to improve is to just play a massive amount of games, so that is what I intend to do, at least for the first couple months. Then maybe I will start to practice more specific race/map matchups, study more replays/other players, etc.


Good practice partners are super important. That's pretty much the whole reason why koreans are so good. They can play the same matchup on the same map for 30 times in a row, because the practice partners are in the same house as you so scheduling is not a problem. Ladder can never provide the same, but playing ladder is just so much easier scheduling-wise.
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
May 10 2012 12:48 GMT
#315
It's not just who you practice with, but how you practice as well and like I said. Streaming and playing massive amounts of ladder games in my view isn't efficient and effective practice.

I understand you want to get your feet wet, but like I said earlier you need an actual gameplan rather than just monitoring your progression through climbing ladder ranks. That will only take you so far and Kurtis should know this better than anybody.
John Madden
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
American Samoa894 Posts
May 10 2012 12:55 GMT
#316
Hope to see fast improvement in this guy!
FOOTBALL
MightyAtom
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Korea (South)1897 Posts
May 10 2012 16:07 GMT
#317
Good luck, living life without regrets is the way to go!
Administrator-I am the universe- Morihei Ueshiba
BajaBlood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States205 Posts
May 10 2012 16:10 GMT
#318
Best of luck, I'll definitely stop by the stream sometime
Phanekim
Profile Joined April 2003
United States777 Posts
May 10 2012 16:18 GMT
#319
2 years after relase? good luck man. maybe you are prepping for hots.

oh yeah, what you are planning is one helluva grind....i dont envy you.
i like cheese
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
May 10 2012 19:41 GMT
#320
moving to streams
Moderator
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1086
WardiTV760
OGKoka 300
Rex147
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 300
Rex 147
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2549
Horang2 1489
Shuttle 1450
Jaedong 868
EffOrt 671
BeSt 544
Mini 411
Light 252
Stork 242
ZerO 202
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
ggaemo 160
Rush 137
Zeus 89
Killer 73
Shine 66
Barracks 64
Hyun 63
Shinee 31
sorry 30
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 26
Aegong 24
Mong 23
Bale 22
Sexy 22
PianO 21
soO 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Sacsri 14
zelot 11
Noble 10
Terrorterran 10
yabsab 8
Icarus 7
HiyA 7
Dota 2
qojqva2263
Dendi1641
BananaSlamJamma290
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin737
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes393
Other Games
singsing2241
olofmeister1370
B2W.Neo735
hiko722
Lowko339
Sick226
Pyrionflax190
Liquid`VortiX117
ArmadaUGS80
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream553
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH294
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2309
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.