• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:51
CEST 08:51
KST 15:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8342 users

[stream] sCar[Shield]

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Normal
sCarShield
Profile Joined February 2012
Korea (South)1 Post
April 13 2012 05:59 GMT
#1
Hi everyone my name is Jung Woo Sung, I'm sCar[Shield] from Starcraft:I. I am second clan master for [Shield] clan, from Starcraft:I.

I was [A] Rank Protoss user on ICCup ladder. I am now streaming my Starcraft:II play . [Shield] clan is now playing Starcraft:II, some famous member include Bisu[Shield] and Sea[Shield], if you know them, that is this clan.

I am now Korean Grandmaster level Protoss player. Sometimes see me laddering or playing practice games on stream!

Please follow me!!

http://www.twitter.com/scarsw
http://www.twitch.tv/scarshield

I will twitter when I stream. Can speak some English ^^; thank you and enjoy.


sCar



HI
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
April 13 2012 06:00 GMT
#2
Is this real?

Am I dreaming?
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 06:07:12
April 13 2012 06:05 GMT
#3
On April 13 2012 15:00 MonkSEA wrote:
Is this real?

Am I dreaming?


I am asking the same thing...for reals? The twitch also says "SlayersScar" on it...
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
BlueLanterna
Profile Joined April 2011
291 Posts
April 13 2012 06:07 GMT
#4
Ahhhh awesome~! will follow on twitch.tv
KoBlades
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria248 Posts
April 13 2012 06:08 GMT
#5
I don't think he is saying that Bisu is playing already, he is just calling some famous names.
But its great all the same, definitely gonna check him out!
"What do you know about fear?" -"Everything."
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 13 2012 06:09 GMT
#6
On April 13 2012 15:08 KoBlades wrote:
I don't think he is saying that Bisu is playing already, he is just calling some famous names.
But its great all the same, definitely gonna check him out!


I don't know...he says Shield clan now playing...I am checking out some Vods now.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
April 13 2012 06:09 GMT
#7
Hey sCar ! SmOkeShield / Telecom / Joey here, glad you are starting to stream now on TL man , Shield Clan Fighting~ ! ^_^

also it says SlayerSsCar because he was B team on SlayerS 1st or 2nd generation of the team I believe, not sure if he still is or not, but he was.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
MegaFonzie
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia1084 Posts
April 13 2012 06:13 GMT
#8
On April 13 2012 15:09 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 15:08 KoBlades wrote:
I don't think he is saying that Bisu is playing already, he is just calling some famous names.
But its great all the same, definitely gonna check him out!


I don't know...he says Shield clan now playing...I am checking out some Vods now.


You aren't going to find Bisu vods. There have been several threads about Shield playing sc2, the first from like January. If Bisu is playing starcraft 2 it is because SKT are training sc2, not because Shield are playing it.
@x5_MegaFonzie
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 13 2012 06:15 GMT
#9
Well, whatever. Awesome stream though. Add a webcam to the mix and I will watch. =)
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
coL.hendralisk
Profile Joined September 2009
Zimbabwe1756 Posts
April 13 2012 06:20 GMT
#10
Oh coool Ill try to tune in sometime
-Debaser-
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States329 Posts
April 13 2012 06:28 GMT
#11
Sick shit more and more bw switchers
TL+ Member
Deso
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria88 Posts
April 13 2012 07:55 GMT
#12
Is this...is this real?
huehuehuehue
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Estonia455 Posts
April 13 2012 08:13 GMT
#13
On April 13 2012 16:55 Deso wrote:
Is this...is this real?

Why wouldn't it be real?
MauiMallard
Profile Joined January 2011
United States53 Posts
April 13 2012 08:21 GMT
#14
Lastshadow joined over the weekend, and he kind of confirmed this, but I guess it's official now.
McKay want's to take it? TELL MCKAY TO GO FUCK HIMSELF
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 13 2012 08:22 GMT
#15
It doesn't say bisu is playing.
It says the clan he's in is playing (and these are some of the famous players you may recognize the clan is from).
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
hersenen
Profile Joined November 2011
Belize176 Posts
April 13 2012 08:33 GMT
#16
Watched his stream before and it was really good high level protoss play almost any protoss could learn from.
Rossen
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark177 Posts
April 13 2012 09:24 GMT
#17
... the way I understand it this is more of a "practice group" than a team, they live and play as a team united,but they arent relly a team... If that makes sense. Couse Slayers_Brown is on Shield as well... but he is also SlayerS ? O_O. I may just be retarded tho, but thats how I understand it anyways. ^^
huehuehuehue
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Estonia455 Posts
April 13 2012 09:28 GMT
#18
On April 13 2012 18:24 Rossen wrote:
... the way I understand it this is more of a "practice group" than a team, they live and play as a team united,but they arent relly a team... If that makes sense. Couse Slayers_Brown is on Shield as well... but he is also SlayerS ? O_O. I may just be retarded tho, but thats how I understand it anyways. ^^

In Korea, there is clans and teams, and they don't live together. Many players are on clans aswell as teams.
GoSuChicken
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany1726 Posts
April 13 2012 10:25 GMT
#19
gogo get feature!
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
April 13 2012 10:30 GMT
#20
So bisu is not playing? im confused
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
-Strider-
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico1605 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 10:52:21
April 13 2012 10:52 GMT
#21
[image loading]
What is up? IM NESTEAAAA!
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
April 13 2012 11:07 GMT
#22
I want bisu to stream plz
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
huehuehuehue
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Estonia455 Posts
April 13 2012 11:09 GMT
#23
...He just said Bisu is in Shield clan, he didn't say that he or Sea plays so stop talking about it!

Anyway good stream gogo watch.
Uwanfite
Profile Joined June 2011
United States83 Posts
April 13 2012 11:24 GMT
#24
On April 13 2012 20:09 huehuehuehue wrote:
...He just said Bisu is in Shield clan, he didn't say that he or Sea plays so stop talking about it!

Anyway good stream gogo watch.

I'm pretty sure Sea does play. I remember people talking about him being in the Zenex team channel.
IAMFAPMAN
Profile Joined March 2012
60 Posts
April 13 2012 11:46 GMT
#25
strikeratrix: so flash and jaedong are coming

strikeratrix: i mean bisu and jaedong

....
mouz.Wake
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden136 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 12:22:15
April 13 2012 12:21 GMT
#26
I might have been heavily misunderstood and he might just have answered the first question. In fact, I'm really sure he meant Bisu still plays BW, but

wakerius: Scar, does more [shield] players play Starcraft II?

» bisu still brood war?

Broadcaster scarshield: zzz

» no
FORMER StarCraft II Team Manager for mousesports || @I_am_Wake
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
April 13 2012 15:49 GMT
#27
Hmmm, lol, thats a funny situation to be in. Answers first question but everyone (in sc2 community) wants the second question.

I'm sure he answered the first question. Bisu wouldnt just stop playing BW.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
April 13 2012 15:50 GMT
#28
((

kinda sad..

and.. well cool too

mixed feelings !
T H C makes ppl happy
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
April 13 2012 16:36 GMT
#29
bisu show us how to use carriers!!
Kompicek
Profile Joined May 2008
Czech Republic245 Posts
April 13 2012 17:19 GMT
#30
I think stork should be the one to show us how to use carriers!
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
April 13 2012 20:19 GMT
#31
On April 14 2012 02:19 Kompicek wrote:
I think stork should be the one to show us how to use carriers!

i was going to say phoenix for bisu, but my desire for carrier viability in sc2 outweighs the logical similarities between the corsair and phoenix.
lastshadow
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1372 Posts
April 14 2012 10:01 GMT
#32
scar is streaming now gogo! http://www.justin.tv/scarshield
Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.
elimzkE
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia92 Posts
April 14 2012 10:27 GMT
#33
scar plays nice and fast :D
"First there was eLim. Then there was skill."
Rossen
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark177 Posts
April 14 2012 21:51 GMT
#34
On April 13 2012 18:28 huehuehuehue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 18:24 Rossen wrote:
... the way I understand it this is more of a "practice group" than a team, they live and play as a team united,but they arent relly a team... If that makes sense. Couse Slayers_Brown is on Shield as well... but he is also SlayerS ? O_O. I may just be retarded tho, but thats how I understand it anyways. ^^

In Korea, there is clans and teams, and they don't live together. Many players are on clans aswell as teams.


Well, Ls is living with Koreans right now, but he wont tell where or who they are... So that just made me think it might be Shield living in one house. Since these living arrangements came up right after he joined Shield. . Just a theory tho.
huehuehuehue
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Estonia455 Posts
April 14 2012 22:02 GMT
#35
On April 15 2012 06:51 Rossen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 18:28 huehuehuehue wrote:
On April 13 2012 18:24 Rossen wrote:
... the way I understand it this is more of a "practice group" than a team, they live and play as a team united,but they arent relly a team... If that makes sense. Couse Slayers_Brown is on Shield as well... but he is also SlayerS ? O_O. I may just be retarded tho, but thats how I understand it anyways. ^^

In Korea, there is clans and teams, and they don't live together. Many players are on clans aswell as teams.


Well, Ls is living with Koreans right now, but he wont tell where or who they are... So that just made me think it might be Shield living in one house. Since these living arrangements came up right after he joined Shield. . Just a theory tho.

Pretty sure he lives in mvpb house.
paradoxOO9
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1123 Posts
April 15 2012 19:47 GMT
#36
Words can't express how fast this guy seems to play, everyone should check this stream out at least once
Klonere
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Ireland4123 Posts
April 15 2012 20:20 GMT
#37
On April 15 2012 07:02 huehuehuehue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 06:51 Rossen wrote:
On April 13 2012 18:28 huehuehuehue wrote:
On April 13 2012 18:24 Rossen wrote:
... the way I understand it this is more of a "practice group" than a team, they live and play as a team united,but they arent relly a team... If that makes sense. Couse Slayers_Brown is on Shield as well... but he is also SlayerS ? O_O. I may just be retarded tho, but thats how I understand it anyways. ^^

In Korea, there is clans and teams, and they don't live together. Many players are on clans aswell as teams.


Well, Ls is living with Koreans right now, but he wont tell where or who they are... So that just made me think it might be Shield living in one house. Since these living arrangements came up right after he joined Shield. . Just a theory tho.

Pretty sure he lives in mvpb house.


No MVPB house/ProS house isn't even sc2 anymore, I think its transitioned to LoL. No idea where ls is atm, I only know he is in a house with Hanbin and unknown others.
elimzkE
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia92 Posts
April 25 2012 06:34 GMT
#38
He is streaming now, check him out ^_^
http://www.twitch.tv/scarshield
"First there was eLim. Then there was skill."
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 136
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 347
Mong 86
NotJumperer 42
Shine 41
Bale 31
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 831
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft755
Other Games
summit1g8469
ceh9318
C9.Mang0270
PiGStarcraft237
Happy225
Livibee92
ArmadaUGS29
RuFF_SC227
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Rush1427
• Lourlo1416
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.