• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7053 users

[Stream] MillFeast

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Normal
MillFeast
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium14 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 14:57:16
December 01 2011 01:05 GMT
#1
Hello Liquidians!

I've started my stream one week ago and I'd just like to create a thread where you can leave comments of my stream. I'll be streaming mostly ladders, and sometimes tournaments.

I'm a Protoss player, and I recently joined Millenium. (P)Feast

I'm (the) GrandMaster ~cruising around the 10th - 20th place~
I'm from Belgium, and my motherlanguage is french, but I also speak pretty well english (and an itty bitty of flemish).

Visit my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/MillFeast
Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/MillFeast

EX-Teams : Sypher, aAa.

[image loading] [image loading]

I'm 18 years old and I'm going to stop my studies for a year to see how far I can go in ProGaming, since I've now finished school.

Here's my stream link : http://www.twitch.tv/millfeast

That's my team's website (It's in french) / I sometimes stream on it : www.millenium.org

As for my stream planning : I probably won't have one, as I'm more the on-the-fly type of guy

Right now I don't have online playlists so I'm only using the ones I got on my computer. I'll probably be too lazy to make something online so I think I'll try to use something that shows which music is playing while I'm playing.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Feast

- Awards -

(29-12-2011) IEM Sao Paulo Qualifiers 1 | Top 2 - Qualified for IEM Sao Paulo
(18-12-2011) IEM Kiev Qualifiers Stage 3 | Top 7 - Qualified for IEM Kiev
(07-12-2011) Qualifiers MSI Pro Cup #5 | Winner
(07-12-2011) GSS Pro invitationnal #4 | Top 8
(01-12-2011) IEM Kiev Qualifiers Stage 2 | Top 16 - Qualified for Stage 3
(13-11-2011) IEM Kiev Qualifiers Stage 1 | Top 16 - Qualified for Stage 2
(09-11-2011) Qualifiers MSI Pro Cup #4 | Winner
(29-10-2011) GSS Pro invitationnal #3 | Top 4
(27-10-2011) MSI Pro Cup #3 | Top 4
(15-10-2011) Qualifiers MSI Pro Cup #3 | Top 2
(06-10-2011) Playhem $75 Daily - Thursday | Winner
(15-05-2011) Nexen 2011 | Top 4
(27-04-2011) Gamers Assembly 2011 | Top 10
(20-03-2011) MaxLan 2011 | Top 16
(26-02-2011) BeScene Gamegear #1 | Winner
(07-03-2011) Frag-O-Matic #13 | Winner

- Replays -

(16-12-2011) Imba.tv King Of The Hill (BO7 vs WhiteRa) - [url blocked]
(01-12-2011) IEM Kiev Qualifiers Stage 2 - [url blocked]
(07-12-2011) GSS 4 - [url blocked]
(08-12-2011) MSI Pro Cup 4 Qualifiers - [url blocked]

Click here to join my Fan Club !

I hope you will enjoy my stream, I'll try to make it as attracting as it can be !
Grubby
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands318 Posts
December 01 2011 01:09 GMT
#2
Do you do coaching too?!
Homepage: followgrubby.com Twitter: @followgrubby Facebook: /followgrubby
MillFeast
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium14 Posts
December 01 2011 01:11 GMT
#3
Yes Grubby you know I'll always be there coaching for you!
imEnex
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
December 01 2011 01:13 GMT
#4
Best of luck, hope you go far in eSports!
Program yourself to Success
Special Endrey
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1929 Posts
December 01 2011 01:21 GMT
#5
gl hf - MILF east - at least tahst what i read first lol :D
This signature is ruining eSports - -Twitter: @SpecialEndrey
taenor
Profile Joined December 2011
France4 Posts
December 01 2011 02:12 GMT
#6
GL, hope you'll become a great French player ! (Belgium isn't a real state right ? :D)
On December 01 2011 10:05 MillFeast wrote:
[...]I'll probably be too lazy...

Don't be lazy, don't be like Dao ;p

@Special Endry >> i lol'd
aesmith8
Profile Joined December 2010
United States22 Posts
December 01 2011 03:40 GMT
#7
Good luck to you
Cytior
Profile Joined December 2011
France5 Posts
December 01 2011 09:24 GMT
#8
He's really cool to watch playing ^^

GL, and don't be too Dao/lazy =)

(hou yeah Milf east)
MrMercuG
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands2389 Posts
December 01 2011 10:05 GMT
#9
On December 01 2011 11:12 taenor wrote:
GL, hope you'll become a great French player ! (Belgium isn't a real state right ? :D)
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 10:05 MillFeast wrote:
[...]I'll probably be too lazy...

Don't be lazy, don't be like Dao ;p

@Special Endry >> i lol'd


Belgium is a country :o

Good luck, and thanks for the stream!
Agathon
Profile Joined February 2011
France1505 Posts
December 01 2011 10:41 GMT
#10
On December 01 2011 19:05 MrMercuG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 11:12 taenor wrote:
GL, hope you'll become a great French player ! (Belgium isn't a real state right ? :D)
On December 01 2011 10:05 MillFeast wrote:
[...]I'll probably be too lazy...

Don't be lazy, don't be like Dao ;p

@Special Endry >> i lol'd


Belgium is a country :o

Good luck, and thanks for the stream!


It was a joke about Belgium's government

Or in fact Belgium's non-governement !
"C'est au pied du mur, qu'on voit le mieux...le mur".
MisTryo
Profile Joined November 2010
11 Posts
December 01 2011 15:32 GMT
#11
Cool! MILF east is a pretty good protoss player yet underrated at the moment. I bet we'll hear more from him now that he's focusing on eSport.
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
December 06 2011 21:11 GMT
#12
Keep it up Feast, you have great potential ! Albeit with a very poor music taste
Piou
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium415 Posts
December 10 2011 20:15 GMT
#13
My favorite Protoss player (sorry Grubby ^^) !!! hoping to see you in Kiev buddy !
http://www.youtube.com/PiouStarcraft - http://www.facebook.com/pioustarcraft
amd098
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (North)1366 Posts
December 10 2011 20:54 GMT
#14
i misread it as milf feast... gl man!
North Korea is best Korea!
MillFeast
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium14 Posts
December 20 2011 08:56 GMT
#15
Hehe I managed to qualify to IEM Kiev ^^ Go train for 1 month long now !
Mosquitow
Profile Joined September 2011
England510 Posts
December 20 2011 09:11 GMT
#16
Good job dude
AIOL!
Profile Joined January 2011
France962 Posts
December 20 2011 09:21 GMT
#17
Good job i admit i was septic when you came to millenium but now you show great skills, congratulations and keep improving !!
Stephano!!!!!!/Nerchio/Mana/Hasuobs/Grubby/Kas/Tarson/Sarens/Goody/BeastyCury
Arcanefrost
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium1257 Posts
December 29 2011 11:05 GMT
#18
Good luck
Valor is a poor substitute for numbers.
jeanphil
Profile Joined April 2011
France74 Posts
January 01 2012 18:33 GMT
#19
nice stream
I also like your music
keep it up!
Dawg_Snow
Profile Joined September 2011
France425 Posts
January 01 2012 19:31 GMT
#20
best of luck bro
Stephano, Sarens, Tarson, Mana, MMA, MVP -- Dawg EU Master Terran
WarSheep
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium11 Posts
February 01 2012 14:10 GMT
#21
I will follow you Gl in your futur
Piou
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium415 Posts
February 24 2012 14:47 GMT
#22
MǂFeast (P) vs MYM XlorD - Terminus -IEM Sao Paulo

http://www.youtube.com/PiouStarcraft - http://www.facebook.com/pioustarcraft
Flamingo777
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1190 Posts
February 24 2012 16:11 GMT
#23
Totally saw your name as MilFest, lol. I'll tune in to your stream sometime! Goodluck!
wolferick
Profile Joined December 2011
Belgium13 Posts
March 12 2012 21:25 GMT
#24
Great performance at IEM WC Feast! You couldn't believe how glad I was when I saw one Belgium player beneath 7 Koreans :p
Build more drones!
amateurToss
Profile Joined October 2011
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-31 04:12:26
March 31 2012 04:11 GMT
#25
Please stream more. =)

Also, none can see the replays you posted since Megaupload lost their right to exist in the government's recent attack on our freedoms.
"The question isn't where, but when." -Inspector Spacetime
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
March 31 2012 06:25 GMT
#26
Gosu!
EulOgy.net
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada3 Posts
May 16 2012 21:53 GMT
#27
Good stream just wish he would stream more often, need more protoss streamers!
Leave when you think you've lost...
FuGGu
Profile Joined March 2012
United States176 Posts
June 09 2012 18:11 GMT
#28
Hi Feast, I'm a huge fan! I love the way you play, and you seem to have such a polite demeanor! One of my new favorite protoss and streamers for sure!
Piou
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium415 Posts
June 10 2012 06:00 GMT
#29
Could you post more replays plz ?
http://www.youtube.com/PiouStarcraft - http://www.facebook.com/pioustarcraft
Random_Guy09
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1010 Posts
June 10 2012 07:03 GMT
#30
On May 17 2012 06:53 EulOgy.net wrote:
Good stream just wish he would stream more often, need more protoss streamers!


Time needs to faster so he can get out of school and stream alot more and start entering tournaments
Lazzi
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1923 Posts
September 30 2012 11:06 GMT
#31
Really nice stream, awesome play, really fun to watch! And damn the new overlay is sick!
It's good to be back
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 103
JuggernautJason51
ViBE10
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 582
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever444
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Counter-Strike
minikerr1
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS99
PPMD43
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5624
Liquid`Hasu1684
Other Games
summit1g6895
shahzam525
byalli462
C9.Mang0128
UpATreeSC67
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 58m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 58m
Stellar Fest
14h 58m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.