• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7804 users

[Stream] Felo

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Normal
Felo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany392 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 15:40:45
June 14 2011 10:08 GMT
#1
Huge streaming event coming up this weekend. Details can be found here!

____________________
[image loading]


I recently started to take SC2 a lot more serious, up to the point that I want to do it fulltime - take a look!.

Link: *click*

Short And Sweet

Who? German Blizzard MVP GML Protoss

What? Ladder (Commentated in english), Customs (Commentated in english) and Coachings (Coachings will be held in German, sorry folks, no english customer up to now)

When? Nearly every evening at approx 11:00 GMT (+00:00) - Weekends as often and long as possible (I hope that Time-Tag works)

Links

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/xFelo
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/FeloGaming
My Music: http://www.lastfm.de/user/xFelo

Longer Stuff

My Style

I like to open a game safe and solid with standard openers like 3Gate-Sentry-Expand, Forge FE, 1Gate-Robo and whatnot, so most of the time you'll see a defensive and adaptive early game from my side - going into the midgame I try to branch it off with different styles and approaches, including multi-pronged attacks and harrassment to improve my multitasking.

My Character

The German community knows me as a guide writer and part-time-shoutcaster (Part-time because of my speaking disorder ^^), I'd describe myself rather calm and calculating when it comes to gaming and I will try to explain as much of my play "on the fly" as possible.

The Language

I'd say that I never really swear, talkingwise I'll alternate between german and english, depending on the audience.

If you want replays, recaps or anything else feel free to ask!

Yours truly,
Felo
EU GML P | Check my Stream (with commentary!) -> www.twitch.tv/xFelo
Parnass
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany145 Posts
June 14 2011 13:26 GMT
#2
awsome! Felo is really the one thing that actually makes going on the german bnet forums worthwile
Nimelrian
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany142 Posts
June 15 2011 18:14 GMT
#3
Great to have you back again, you'll be back in game in no time, so keep rocking mate

Greets

Nimelrian
Felo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany392 Posts
June 15 2011 21:44 GMT
#4
Ah well,

Night I ended with a 7-10 record but I guess thats what you get for not playing 5 weeks (Actually I have a good excuse - I was lying in the hospital ^^).

Thanks for watching and see you guys tomorrow!
EU GML P | Check my Stream (with commentary!) -> www.twitch.tv/xFelo
Orange9931
Profile Joined March 2011
3 Posts
July 30 2011 01:12 GMT
#5
Awesome stream to watch interacts with viewers and does analysis after almost every game a pleasure to watch hopefully u get featured soon man
ahmyyyyd
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Germany47 Posts
October 19 2011 23:17 GMT
#6
hey

great stream, felo has a big knowledge about starcraft, and a very nice commentating style which i really like. Check out this stream =)

PS: Gucke jeden deiner Streams
Felo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany392 Posts
October 20 2011 17:32 GMT
#7
Well, I'm now online with some 1vs1 Ladder and english commentary, if you're interested in some insight into the protoss race, then feel free to step by!
EU GML P | Check my Stream (with commentary!) -> www.twitch.tv/xFelo
DBooN
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2727 Posts
October 20 2011 19:16 GMT
#8
Hey Felo

as you might know i absolutely love your stream and try to always watch it if i can (i even get sloppy on my own practice ). I really hope you will make it to a pro!

♥ you DBooN
Devencord
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6 Posts
October 20 2011 19:16 GMT
#9
Well I know Felo since I started with Starcraft II and I only can advice his stream and vods on youtube. He is a very good teacher and a funny guy too :D

Watching his stream is always a pleasure :D

Go on Felo, go on!
Zholvar
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany2 Posts
October 20 2011 19:26 GMT
#10
I have been watching Felo for quite some time now and I am very pleased with the many services and features he offers - Always trying to improve not only his skill, but also his teaching and streaming has earned him a position in my (tight) schedule...

Good Luck and have fun out there - join us on "Felos Channel"!
"Alway take the less lonely path - somebody somewhere must have said that"
VeryMadMike
Profile Joined February 2011
Israel21 Posts
October 20 2011 19:33 GMT
#11
Takes time to find a true teacher stream for sc2 that you can actually follow and learn of every time :D

Felo speaks during the game and explaining what he is thinking and how he should act in case of...
amazing skills as in sc2 and in teaching :D Just a man to follow :D i know i do!

p.s. now it will be in a dilemma if Felo streams at the same time with WhitRa.

Go Felo!!
I wanna be a better gamer ...
Kfish
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Chile282 Posts
October 20 2011 20:20 GMT
#12
Read ur blog, good luck sir.
Devencord
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6 Posts
October 20 2011 20:51 GMT
#13
A stream u should watch when ever u can
ahmyyyyd
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Germany47 Posts
October 21 2011 08:11 GMT
#14
great stream yesterday
Felo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany392 Posts
October 21 2011 11:26 GMT
#15
Thanks! I had a blast commentating in english and trying to play at least decently at the same time ~.~

Stream will be up again in ~4 1/2 hours!
EU GML P | Check my Stream (with commentary!) -> www.twitch.tv/xFelo
Neoreon
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany9 Posts
October 21 2011 19:31 GMT
#16
gogo Felo!
BabyToss!
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic588 Posts
October 29 2011 13:37 GMT
#17
Always commentating his games, should watch if you want to learn some Protoss! should be featured!
Nowadays a Filthy Casual | Follow your dreams |
Openth
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany2 Posts
October 29 2011 13:56 GMT
#18
Awesome guy , awesome gameplay , awesome stream! Keep the good work going ! :D
ahmyyyyd
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Germany47 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-29 14:12:28
October 29 2011 14:04 GMT
#19
how can this guy not be featured?
A Really solid Protoss. Admins Watch his stream you will see it is better than some streams which are featured
Chiasme
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3 Posts
November 22 2011 23:35 GMT
#20
Getting in that Obs game on Metalopolis (because I’m too scared to ladder) with the only intention to watch people getting trolled and have couple laughs (I know I’m pathetic).

It’s a ZvZ, one of them is clearly in Bronze League and you can clearly identify the flaws in his play. After the game I gave some advices to improve his play from the ``high`` of my Platinum Zerg status. Nothing in depth, just the basics (``Macro better, practice your micro, scout more…``)… But then I realized that someone else was also giving that Bronze Zerg some tips. After agreeing with the tips while learning myself from his words, I decided to face that guy who certainly knows what he’s talking about. Clearly knowing that I was facing a Protoss Master, he asked what would I like to practice and I told him. Barely applying the advices I gave to the bronze player, that scary Protoss walks over me.

After the game, that son of Aiur gave me advices and tips for the future. At this point, everyone in the game is amazed for getting awesome tips from someone obviously leagues and skills above them while confused that someone that good take time to go in an Observer game to share his knowledge. Then he let it out… he said he was pro on a smurf account.

:O

Everyone in the game is going crazy. We want to know his real ID badly but he hesitates. Under the pressure he cracked and said :``My handle is Felo``.

One hour later, Felo is still doing obs games with me while giving answers to my ton of questions on the game in general and still he’s not annoyed by me. I personally enjoyed talking with you and learning from you. You made my day Felo and you made a fan.

From today I’ll support Felo and watch his stream. You deserve my 1st post on a website I spend too much time

-Chias

BabyToss!
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic588 Posts
December 08 2011 12:17 GMT
#21
People like Felo should be featured. Each time I watched him stream, he commentated his games, explaining what he's doing and why. This is exactly kind of stream, which is not only enjoyable to watch, but Felo also offers some new knowledge to his viewers. Always interacting with his audience as well. In fact, I am kinda ashamed that I've not given him this post earlier, it has to do with me being more a lurker than active poster, but seeing how little feedback Felo has, I just thought I'd add up saying that he truly contributes and makes his stream fun to watch.

There are plenty players streaming, just few who enjoy to entertain and educate his audience the way he does.
Nowadays a Filthy Casual | Follow your dreams |
ahmyyyyd
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Germany47 Posts
December 10 2011 12:16 GMT
#22
this guy will be streaming 24 hours today check him out he is brilliant
Pyloss
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1515 Posts
December 10 2011 12:25 GMT
#23
Yeah, you´re right, tune in when Felo play and coach for 24 hours...it will be great i think^^
<3 sOs, Parting, Mana, Honor, TaKe, Mcanning<3
Devencord
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6 Posts
December 10 2011 21:14 GMT
#24
Oh my gosh, its so much fun with Felo and u learn so much from his advices.
Join the Stream! :D
Devencord
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6 Posts
December 10 2011 23:26 GMT
#25
Felo is still online with his 24h marathon. If u didn't join already, do .... it .... now!
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1086
WardiTV760
OGKoka 300
Rex147
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 300
Rex 147
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2549
Horang2 1489
Shuttle 1450
Jaedong 868
EffOrt 671
BeSt 544
Mini 411
Light 252
Stork 242
ZerO 202
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
ggaemo 160
Rush 137
Zeus 89
Killer 73
Shine 66
Barracks 64
Hyun 63
Shinee 31
sorry 30
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 26
Aegong 24
Mong 23
Bale 22
Sexy 22
PianO 21
soO 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Sacsri 14
zelot 11
Noble 10
Terrorterran 10
yabsab 8
Icarus 7
HiyA 7
Dota 2
qojqva2263
Dendi1641
BananaSlamJamma290
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin737
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes393
Other Games
singsing2241
olofmeister1370
B2W.Neo735
hiko722
Lowko339
Sick226
Pyrionflax190
Liquid`VortiX117
ArmadaUGS80
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream553
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH294
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2309
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.