• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:17
CEST 03:17
KST 10:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7038 users

[Stream] IMBAtv - Page 28

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 41 Next All
Moldwood
Profile Joined April 2011
United States280 Posts
October 31 2011 19:34 GMT
#541
Sup imbalonians. For the past week or so, every time i try to hop in IRC chat i get an error:

Failed to connect to server after several attempts failed

or something.

I can sit and watch chat but as soon as i type a message i get an error after a few seconds. Many sadfaces have occured. I don't know much about IRC but ive been chatting for a long time in there with no problems, so help would be appreciated.
"You drone I void ray I win" --oGsMC
ShadowStar
Profile Joined February 2011
Norway11 Posts
October 31 2011 20:17 GMT
#542
Hell yeah!
Umm, what did the big red button do again?
RxDamitol
Profile Joined February 2011
United States83 Posts
October 31 2011 22:34 GMT
#543
I love Imba.tv. McDuffs is awesome.
Greedy beats Safe, Safe beats Cheesy, and Cheesy beats Greedy.
Cheeseroni
Profile Joined October 2011
United Arab Emirates3 Posts
October 31 2011 22:34 GMT
#544
Love IMBAtv!
Krehlmar
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1149 Posts
October 31 2011 22:37 GMT
#545
Just remove him from the unit portrait and the stream would be 100% more bearable, why do you wish to present your organisation with the image of a cosplaying nerd? I just don't get it.
My Comment Doesnt Matter Because No One Reads It
teide
Profile Joined July 2011
Spain178 Posts
October 31 2011 22:44 GMT
#546
On November 01 2011 07:37 Krehlmar wrote:
Just remove him from the unit portrait and the stream would be 100% more bearable, why do you wish to present your organisation with the image of a cosplaying nerd? I just don't get it.


we love duff
My name is reek it rhymes with peek.
Firesilver
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-31 23:05:57
October 31 2011 22:53 GMT
#547
On November 01 2011 07:37 Krehlmar wrote:
Just remove him from the unit portrait and the stream would be 100% more bearable, why do you wish to present your organisation with the image of a cosplaying nerd? I just don't get it.


A small clip of the caster where a useless unit portrait would be makes the stream unbearable for you? That's just retarded, do you stop watching shows like MLG/NASL if they get an overlay wrong? Sounds like it.

Duffs' armour was inspired by the fans of the show and most of them can't get enough of it, even at MLG people say they like it.

I'm all for constructive criticism but coming here to just flame someone who puts in a great amount of time for free to please a community is just wrong.

We've considered it before and every time our viewers are heavily against the removal of the cam.
Caster at IMBA.tv -- www.twitter.com/IMBAFiresilver -- www.youtube.com/FiresilverTV
Krehlmar
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 00:04:16
November 01 2011 00:02 GMT
#548
On November 01 2011 07:53 Firesilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 07:37 Krehlmar wrote:
Just remove him from the unit portrait and the stream would be 100% more bearable, why do you wish to present your organisation with the image of a cosplaying nerd? I just don't get it.


A small clip of the caster where a useless unit portrait would be makes the stream unbearable for you? That's just retarded, do you stop watching shows like MLG/NASL if they get an overlay wrong? Sounds like it.

Duffs' armour was inspired by the fans of the show and most of them can't get enough of it, even at MLG people say they like it.

I'm all for constructive criticism but coming here to just flame someone who puts in a great amount of time for free to please a community is just wrong.

We've considered it before and every time our viewers are heavily against the removal of the cam.

Thanks for calling me retarded for saying my opinion on a forum. Doesn't make you an asshole or anything.

Yes, I stop watching streams that do not hold quality/standard, there's 20 of them online right now why wouldn't I?

This isn't about overlay, this is about that guy drinking/acting like a nerd on stream, some may like it, I don't. I just don't get the purpose and it alienates moderate people like me. I love to party, have friends, gf etc. I'm not some stiff nerd I just don't like the whole cosplay-extreme act... for me that is way to american and reminiscent of the whole monstertruck-culture which I'd never want in Starcraft II.

I'm not flaming anyone, where did you pick that up? It's just a shame since most of the production-value is nice but there is a reason most other tournament streams have over 2000+ viewers whilst you guys always seem to be bellow 2000-1500. You have everything to make a great stream, why do you choose to present it with a guy who either drinks/smokes/dresses "fun"ely for no apparent reason. I get that young people who are not allowed to drink or something think it's all dandy but I don't get what it has to do with Starcraft or the way eSports is shaping up.

I know he cares since I've written before and he answered quite politely, I do appreciate that: I just don't like the whole "LOL I'M SO WACKY! WOOOOOOOOO" thing because out of experience people who perform the most are also the people who lack self-confidence, there is a reason no one above the age of 30 is "wacky". Also it isn't an armour it's a ugly cosplay piece; There is a reason MLG/NASL/GOM uses suits to attract sponsors and not homemade battlesuits.
If you guys get more viewers from doing it then don't mind me then, that's just my five cents.

My Comment Doesnt Matter Because No One Reads It
Firesilver
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 00:42:25
November 01 2011 00:37 GMT
#549
On November 01 2011 09:02 Krehlmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 07:53 Firesilver wrote:
On November 01 2011 07:37 Krehlmar wrote:
Just remove him from the unit portrait and the stream would be 100% more bearable, why do you wish to present your organisation with the image of a cosplaying nerd? I just don't get it.


A small clip of the caster where a useless unit portrait would be makes the stream unbearable for you? That's just retarded, do you stop watching shows like MLG/NASL if they get an overlay wrong? Sounds like it.

Duffs' armour was inspired by the fans of the show and most of them can't get enough of it, even at MLG people say they like it.

I'm all for constructive criticism but coming here to just flame someone who puts in a great amount of time for free to please a community is just wrong.

We've considered it before and every time our viewers are heavily against the removal of the cam.

Thanks for calling me retarded for saying my opinion on a forum. Doesn't make you an asshole or anything.

Yes, I stop watching streams that do not hold quality/standard, there's 20 of them online right now why wouldn't I?

This isn't about overlay, this is about that guy drinking/acting like a nerd on stream, some may like it, I don't. I just don't get the purpose and it alienates moderate people like me. I love to party, have friends, gf etc. I'm not some stiff nerd I just don't like the whole cosplay-extreme act... for me that is way to american and reminiscent of the whole monstertruck-culture which I'd never want in Starcraft II.

I'm not flaming anyone, where did you pick that up? It's just a shame since most of the production-value is nice but there is a reason most other tournament streams have over 2000+ viewers whilst you guys always seem to be bellow 2000-1500. You have everything to make a great stream, why do you choose to present it with a guy who either drinks/smokes/dresses "fun"ely for no apparent reason. I get that young people who are not allowed to drink or something think it's all dandy but I don't get what it has to do with Starcraft or the way eSports is shaping up.

I know he cares since I've written before and he answered quite politely, I do appreciate that: I just don't like the whole "LOL I'M SO WACKY! WOOOOOOOOO" thing because out of experience people who perform the most are also the people who lack self-confidence, there is a reason no one above the age of 30 is "wacky". Also it isn't an armour it's a ugly cosplay piece; There is a reason MLG/NASL/GOM uses suits to attract sponsors and not homemade battlesuits.
If you guys get more viewers from doing it then don't mind me then, that's just my five cents.



Firstly, I don't see anywhere that I specifically said "you're a retard", I said that if you think that one tiny thing on the stream ruins it, that's retarded. I try to accept all criticisms and turn them into something useful we can use for the stream. I apologise if you took this more offensively than was intended.

Theres a difference between giving us feedback and just calling someone a cosplaying nerd, also you seem to base your entire basis for a post off of one single viewing of the stream, making it seem like we do this every event, we don't. This is a one off that rarely happens and it was simply to celebrate an event that is celebrated world wide.

Thank you for your feedback on our production quality, we do like to hold it to a high standard and although today we hit 2100 (again, it seems like you're basing this off of just 1 view of the stream), we've hit a milestone of 10,000 before and even 4,950 in the past few months, we also usually turn out to be (in most cases) the highest viewed stream for most of the events we cover.

There's a reason why MLG/NASL/GOM wear suits, of course there is, they are getting paid to do a cast and are also representing a corporation. We are just fans of the game that are bringing a type of streaming that for one reason or another a lot of viewers seem to like. Like i said before, people originally liked the idea of armour and still do to this day; we do what we do for the fans, that's what keeps us running, they seem to like it.

Again, that's not to say we don't want to turn into a stream like MLG/NASL/GOM ofcourse we do; it'd be fantastic to cover those live tournaments.

I will, however, agree with you that I think that Duffs' outlook is somewhat unprofessional and it may hinder some of our goals, but we are working with both fans and sponsors to figure out the best way to represent our stream, I respect that fact that you came here to post this and give us that feedback but I wish you would've done it in a less potent way than calling someone a "cosplaying nerd".



Caster at IMBA.tv -- www.twitter.com/IMBAFiresilver -- www.youtube.com/FiresilverTV
Rawkclayton
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark43 Posts
November 01 2011 01:13 GMT
#550
I love me some non-stop starcraft action. Big <3 to IMBA.tv
keep up the awesome casting
‎"This match is as one sided as a mobius strip!" ~ Tasteless
SwiperTheFox
Profile Joined August 2011
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 18:44:25
November 01 2011 18:34 GMT
#551
The latest and greatest Boss Mode blew so many people's minds! The chat exploded just as the bottle of Jim Beam exploded when Duffs hit it with a hammer?! That was incredible. You guys need to put that Boss Mode video on YouTube, if you already haven't.
Moldwood
Profile Joined April 2011
United States280 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 20:08:14
November 01 2011 19:53 GMT
#552
Quote from Krehlmar:

"This isn't about overlay, this is about that guy drinking/acting like a nerd on stream, some may like it, I don't. I just don't get the purpose and it alienates moderate people like me. I love to party, have friends, gf etc. I'm not some stiff nerd I just don't like the whole cosplay-extreme act... for me that is way to american and reminiscent of the whole monstertruck-culture which I'd never want in Starcraft II."


Wtf dood it sounds like you're not an actual human being and are trying (but failing) to hide the fact. "I love to party and have friends and girlfriend." ...M'kay..... G-.... Good for you.... If you can't stand seeing people drinking and acting like nerds then you have found the wrong scene, sir. Never go to a barcraft. Never attend an MLG, IEM, etc. Stay in your house with the doors locked with your Party Friends Girlfriend Etc. AND NO DRINKING and enjoy your life. McDuffs = too 'American' ? well WE DONT LIKE YER KIND AROUND HERE YEE HAW

P.S. my IRC chat is still failing me. (see post above) x (
"You drone I void ray I win" --oGsMC
Nettom
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands3 Posts
November 01 2011 20:28 GMT
#553
One of the best casts out there! <3 imba.
Satiinifi
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland192 Posts
November 01 2011 22:20 GMT
#554
IMBAtv !!! By far the best stream out there!!!
Croc661
Profile Joined May 2011
4 Posts
November 01 2011 22:21 GMT
#555
Great Casters Great times full of fun never laughed so much at people that arnt me <3 i think you could do more skype calls to people that watch us Imbalonians <3 <3 Imba 4 life
TimFlowers
Profile Joined October 2011
United States3 Posts
November 01 2011 22:33 GMT
#556
I LOVE IMBA TV AIN'T NONE BETTER
Ragnarok85
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5 Posts
November 01 2011 22:34 GMT
#557
duff called me jerk and said im ruining esports if i dont port here how dare he lol the greatest casting of sc2 ive ever seen
From: To: English - detected to Norwegian translation For alt dette onde jeg Ragnarok. Inntil lyset slås av.
Borislacker
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada4 Posts
November 01 2011 22:36 GMT
#558
Issues getting in chat. Imbaloians are imba in chat.

qq
Give a Hoot
Torai
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark195 Posts
November 01 2011 22:37 GMT
#559
On November 02 2011 07:34 Ragnarok85 wrote:
duff called me jerk and said im ruining esports if i dont port here how dare he lol the greatest casting of sc2 ive ever seen



lol wtf
Community & Tournament Manager at IMBAtv - http://facebook.com/IMBAtvTorai
SelfIgnition
Profile Joined November 2011
Poland9 Posts
November 01 2011 22:38 GMT
#560
I'm not even a starcraft player! Sooo IMBA StarCrack addicted <3 love you guys, you're so positive
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 137
RuFF_SC2 39
ProTech24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15348
Rain 2266
Artosis 640
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 279
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox579
Mew2King186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1136
Other Games
summit1g9725
Day[9].tv663
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft324
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS68
ViBE51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 148
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv663
• Scarra589
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 43m
OSC
20h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.