• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6381 users

[Stream] NaviSaysListen

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
NaviListen
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States56 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 03:43:01
August 22 2010 02:35 GMT
#1
Hi TL!

I've been a lurker of your forums since SC2 beta started. My original community has been in the Reddit SC forum. Eru (erulabs, from the user stream list) and I have played a lot and we talk on the same Mumble server. He and a couple Redditors have told me this is how I should get my stream featured and I'd love to be a part of the TL community in some way.

My name is Taylor, or you can just call me Navi, and my stream's name is "navilisten." It can be found at http://www.justin.tv/navilisten. I have signed a partnership with JTV. I stream at irregular hours right now, but I try to stream every day and mostly in the evening-to-early morning (PST). You can also find my stream on the stream list of Wellplayed.org when I'm live.

The content of this stream will consist of mostly 1v1 Ladder games (at Master League). Why should you watch this stream? Because I have been known, especially in the Reddit community, to come up with very creative strategies and and I have been told I have an interesting style as a Zerg player. I have co-commentated and hosted various KotH events for reddit.com/r/starcraft. And I am an ESL Female Cup champion.

I tend to listen to music while I play and it is very tasteful. The playlist I use most often is one I created based on music Nick "Tasteless" Plott has posted in his Twitter history. You can ask me where to find that in a PM or when you watch me stream.

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!
Hey! Listen!
TheMunkey
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada470 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-22 02:41:13
August 22 2010 02:40 GMT
#2
I suggest you post on this thread. Its the best way to get verified and be featured..
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145584

Just follow the steps in the thread and you should be good to go.
Never give up
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
August 22 2010 02:41 GMT
#3
Cool Zelda reference :D
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
NaviListen
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States56 Posts
August 22 2010 03:51 GMT
#4
Thanks TheMunkey, I'll post there.
Hey! Listen!
Cow
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1104 Posts
August 22 2010 03:59 GMT
#5
Hey, Listen!
R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
August 22 2010 05:17 GMT
#6
Good to see a Redditor expanding to TL! You're always enjoyable to watch on KoTH's
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
Absentis
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada8 Posts
August 22 2010 05:52 GMT
#7
As one of those Redditors who enjoys watching your creative play and having encouraged you to stream again, I whole heartedly approve of this thread.
Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out.
SC2Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2814 Posts
August 22 2010 05:58 GMT
#8
On August 22 2010 12:59 Cow wrote:
Hey, Listen!
Lol thought it also :D
Who the fuck has a family of fucking trees? This song is so god damn stupid. Fuck you song, fuck you and your stupid trees. -itmeJP
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
August 22 2010 06:02 GMT
#9
On August 22 2010 14:58 SC2Phoenix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2010 12:59 Cow wrote:
Hey, Listen!
Lol thought it also :D

I would hope, anyone who hasn't played enough Zelda to hear that in their head when they see the name needs to go play NOW.

I use it as my alarm clock
SC2Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2814 Posts
August 22 2010 06:07 GMT
#10
On August 22 2010 15:02 Melancholia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2010 14:58 SC2Phoenix wrote:
On August 22 2010 12:59 Cow wrote:
Hey, Listen!
Lol thought it also :D

I would hope, anyone who hasn't played enough Zelda to hear that in their head when they see the name needs to go play NOW.

I use it as my alarm clock
That game was so good. Wish i still had my N64.
Who the fuck has a family of fucking trees? This song is so god damn stupid. Fuck you song, fuck you and your stupid trees. -itmeJP
Famous
Profile Joined May 2010
United States22 Posts
August 24 2010 22:45 GMT
#11
i still have my n64 and its hooked up in my room! I Love your stream and zelda! (: Zerg streamers are awesome
NaviListen
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States56 Posts
August 25 2010 01:56 GMT
#12
On August 25 2010 07:45 Famous wrote:
i still have my n64 and its hooked up in my room! I Love your stream and zelda! (: Zerg streamers are awesome


Kekeke For the Swarm. ;,,;
Hey! Listen!
BluRa
Profile Joined August 2010
United States29 Posts
September 22 2010 20:17 GMT
#13
Navi is awesome, fun to watch and she interacts with the people on the stream whenever she can. Needs more viewers!
NagaTR
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia16 Posts
September 23 2010 12:55 GMT
#14
good games, play more some time
lolwhat
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden58 Posts
October 09 2010 03:44 GMT
#15
yeah please play more Navi, been a long time now :<
Catch my soul cause it's willing to fly away
Twitches
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada365 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 15:32:59
October 14 2010 15:31 GMT
#16
Really awesome stream. ^_^
Started watching today to learn a few things and the game are entertaining as well as educational. Always going to be on the look out for this stream when I check out the list.
Gravity is just a feeble plot.
Borked
Profile Joined October 2010
221 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 16:01:01
October 14 2010 15:53 GMT
#17
you say "If people want advice from me or want to give me advice/criticism after each game, I am very open to that. There's still a lot for me to learn." on your info.

and when it comes to that you say "I am not looking for your advice guys, put your theorycrafting in your pockets" "mind your own business bla bla"...

anyway I have a suggestion about that Raven play you lost, the reason you lost was you couldn't stop turrets in your base and constantly eco harrased, you had 3k excess minerals if you had spent some mineral building SPINE CRAWLERS covering mineral lines and important buildings with trasfusing whenever needed (cause you had 3 queens with full energy), you could use your larvas for army instead of drones and could be more aggressive.
I had to tell you this because you kept saying "I couldn't anything against that" in your stream.

again, if you don't look for advice or if you are not open to that please don't say that you are open in your info.
Thou shall not crave thy neighbor.
airframe
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland4 Posts
October 25 2010 18:54 GMT
#18
Has Navi stopped streaming permanently?
ragestart
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2 Posts
November 02 2010 22:56 GMT
#19
I've always enjoyed watching your stream. As a new player I found observing your ladder games to be extremely helpful. I like how you discuss what's going through your mind and the reasons behind the decisions you make in game. Thank you for streaming.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
November 03 2010 02:30 GMT
#20
BM chat ban. african_sausage didnt deserve it
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 180
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1271
Bisu 885
Soma 344
hero 176
EffOrt 111
HiyA 90
Pusan 65
Killer 36
ZerO 35
Mong 27
[ Show more ]
sorry 25
Bale 24
Rush 20
Sharp 20
Shinee 15
Noble 12
Terrorterran 10
JulyZerg 9
League of Legends
JimRising 424
Counter-Strike
edward48
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft810
crisheroes630
Other Games
gofns45858
olofmeister1144
singsing1094
ceh9612
Livibee216
Pyrionflax129
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream577
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH334
• StrangeGG 32
• LUISG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2378
League of Legends
• Rush1505
• Jankos1494
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
34m
Afreeca Starleague
34m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.