Seriously some badass phoenix micro and your macro in that game with the guy with all the nukes on xelnaga caverns was terrific.
As I type this though now you're playing zerg for a game... Interesting.
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
Seriously some badass phoenix micro and your macro in that game with the guy with all the nukes on xelnaga caverns was terrific. As I type this though now you're playing zerg for a game... Interesting. | ||
|
Khai
Australia553 Posts
| ||
|
onlinerobbe
Germany547 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Galaxy77
Hong Kong256 Posts
) | ||
|
tRunXs
United States8 Posts
| ||
|
Cyber_Cheese
Australia3615 Posts
how did i not watch this sooner... | ||
|
HyunA
Romania362 Posts
gogo HuK !!! <3 | ||
|
Ephriam
Netherlands74 Posts
![]() tough i think he wants us to like 1 song.. watching the stream for 20 min now.. heard the same song all the time ![]() | ||
|
Messy
8 Posts
| ||
|
sleepingdog
Austria6145 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Trollment
53 Posts
On May 17 2010 06:27 Liquid`HuK wrote: Hi! I am HuK protoss player from Canada, and am part of vT gaming. Um other then that I will mostly be streaming replays, other people player, or reviewing games by viewer request! My play will be very minimal since I do lag when I stream but maybe some times. Anyways thanks for watching and please don't be too bad mannered me and my mods are very liberal with the ban hammer. Still part of vT gaming or LiQUID? Please edit first post of stream | ||
|
lacho_u
Bulgaria535 Posts
On December 01 2010 18:33 Trollment wrote: Show nested quote + On May 17 2010 06:27 Liquid`HuK wrote: Hi! I am HuK protoss player from Canada, and am part of vT gaming. Um other then that I will mostly be streaming replays, other people player, or reviewing games by viewer request! My play will be very minimal since I do lag when I stream but maybe some times. Anyways thanks for watching and please don't be too bad mannered me and my mods are very liberal with the ban hammer. Still part of vT gaming or LiQUID? Oh common , that was written when he start streaming ... | ||
|
Trollment
53 Posts
On December 01 2010 18:34 lacho_u wrote: Show nested quote + On December 01 2010 18:33 Trollment wrote: On May 17 2010 06:27 Liquid`HuK wrote: Hi! I am HuK protoss player from Canada, and am part of vT gaming. Um other then that I will mostly be streaming replays, other people player, or reviewing games by viewer request! My play will be very minimal since I do lag when I stream but maybe some times. Anyways thanks for watching and please don't be too bad mannered me and my mods are very liberal with the ban hammer. Still part of vT gaming or LiQUID? Oh common , that was written when he start streaming ... he should edit it to avoid confusion | ||
|
fabulously
Norway724 Posts
Thanks HuK for once again providing us such great entertainment. I also wonder, like the guy above, how much a dinner for oGs-TLAF would cost. | ||
|
ggnewbz
Israel2 Posts
| ||
|
Carefoot
Canada410 Posts
| ||
|
nymfaw
Norway430 Posts
good games though ![]() | ||
|
m0ck
4194 Posts
| ||
|
sleepingdog
Austria6145 Posts
| ||
|
jaype
Germany24 Posts
On December 01 2010 23:03 m0ck wrote: Anyone have the link for his korean profile? Should be this one: http://sc2ranks.com/kr/2083939/LiquidHuK http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/2083939/1/LiquidHuK/ | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy Hyuk Horang2 BeSt EffOrt Pusan Mind Last [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns32265 B2W.Neo854 Beastyqt456 byalli440 Mlord346 Livibee192 Hui .160 ArmadaUGS112 Mew2King62 QueenE44 |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|