• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:29
CEST 13:29
KST 20:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10775 users

[Stream] HuK - Page 4

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 97 98 99 Next
starcraft911
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Korea (South)1263 Posts
May 20 2010 17:37 GMT
#61
I don't think banning people like this helps TL in any way. I don't even like HuK or think he's particularly good, but I feel like this was very undeserving.

Lots of streamers who're featured ask for donations and have the links right on their stream. Additionally, incontrol just had a thread advertising him renting rooms out in his house to train noobs.

I think what he said builds the SC2 and TL community and brings more attention to both which is a part of why SC1 was so great. I thought the incontrol thread was stupid, but if noobs need help who knows they might get good and that will be good for sc2 which is good for me and good for TL.

FREE HuK!
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-20 17:43:28
May 20 2010 17:40 GMT
#62
^ which featured streamers ask for donations in their stream link?
I know orb does, and that definitely makes it unfair imo. But I'm pretty sure he's the only one so I don't know where the "lots of featured streamers" comes from
beep boop
bellaisa
Profile Joined April 2010
United States117 Posts
May 20 2010 17:48 GMT
#63
not sure if you've noticed but.... your volume is really low.
stingbear
Profile Joined May 2010
16 Posts
May 20 2010 18:28 GMT
#64
Yes, volume is very low. Huk blames the mic, but I just heard Huk talk in Whiplash's stream, and I could hear him just fine. But in his own stream volume is extremely low. Also I heard Whiplash talk in Huk's stream, and he was even lower than Huk.

So I don't think your mic is the problem Huk! Figure out how to increase output settings on your comp.
popnyah
Profile Joined May 2010
Chile32 Posts
May 20 2010 19:05 GMT
#65
I'm just posting to show my support for HuK. Please consider removing the ban.
HydroXy
Profile Joined May 2010
United States513 Posts
May 20 2010 20:05 GMT
#66
On May 21 2010 02:36 7mk wrote:
^ No reason to cry imo since he's not permabanned anymore as you scan see by looking at his icon.
Personally I feel like a warning+edit woulda been enough but I understand the reasoning behind it. (Perma ban wayyy too harsh though)
I really dislike that "want me to get a new mic? ->look at OP part"


Wrong.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=285
Not "banned for x weeks." Huk was banned, period.
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
May 20 2010 20:13 GMT
#67
On May 21 2010 05:05 HydroXy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2010 02:36 7mk wrote:
^ No reason to cry imo since he's not permabanned anymore as you scan see by looking at his icon.
Personally I feel like a warning+edit woulda been enough but I understand the reasoning behind it. (Perma ban wayyy too harsh though)
I really dislike that "want me to get a new mic? ->look at OP part"


Wrong.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=285
Not "banned for x weeks." Huk was banned, period.


Do you know what the phrase "not anymore" means?

here you go my dear
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=287#5745
beep boop
omnious
Profile Joined January 2010
United Kingdom4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-21 00:06:39
May 20 2010 23:02 GMT
#68
watching the stream but i dont see anyone in the chat channal!
il donate a few english pounds assuming i can see whats going on

addit
sent a donation an didnt put my name on it opps!
apm66
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada943 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-21 04:57:35
May 21 2010 04:48 GMT
#69
IMO, HuK did and did not deserve it.

1. TL admins totally overreacted. He could have, at least, been warned for his action, and an admin could have simply deleted this thread. (I'm sure it's not that hard to delete a thread, if not, edit his post?)

2. HuK shouldn't have used internet slangs, if he was actually serious about this. And should have contacted a TL admin to find out if he had the right to post such thing.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
iAmSoniK
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada246 Posts
May 21 2010 21:46 GMT
#70
On May 20 2010 08:02 Manifesto7 wrote:
TL is not your personal advertising forum. If you wish to advertise about lessons, buy some ad space.


"Ps: im protoss user and all other races are teh gay."

"BEFORE POSTING HERE READ THE PAGES PREVIOUS, IF NO ISSUE HAS BEEN ADDRESSED FEEL FREE TO BRING IT UP. IF YOU BRING UP ISSUES ALRDY ADDRESSED IN PREVIOUS PAGES OR ON STREAM YOU MAY BE BANNED (YOU ARE WARNED)"

"O yea last thing give me some money plz through donations becuz if u dont and i dont get enough to pay for internet then I will not be able to stream TT."

Posts like these have little to no place on TL, especially from someone who wants to be a featured streamer.



Funny how those "Pro Gamers" got to advertise their camp on here .

there's no bias on TL.net right?
Aldehyde
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Sweden939 Posts
May 22 2010 00:06 GMT
#71
^ Don't the forums' rules actually say kind of straight-forwardly that they are indeed biased to veterans of the site and pro gamers?
Zurope
Profile Joined May 2010
United States29 Posts
May 22 2010 00:59 GMT
#72
On May 20 2010 08:02 Manifesto7 wrote:
TL is not your personal advertising forum. If you wish to advertise about lessons, buy some ad space.


"Ps: im protoss user and all other races are teh gay."

"BEFORE POSTING HERE READ THE PAGES PREVIOUS, IF NO ISSUE HAS BEEN ADDRESSED FEEL FREE TO BRING IT UP. IF YOU BRING UP ISSUES ALRDY ADDRESSED IN PREVIOUS PAGES OR ON STREAM YOU MAY BE BANNED (YOU ARE WARNED)"

"O yea last thing give me some money plz through donations becuz if u dont and i dont get enough to pay for internet then I will not be able to stream TT."

Posts like these have little to no place on TL, especially from someone who wants to be a featured streamer.


Amen to that
You Gotta Make It Happen
TaKemE
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark1045 Posts
May 22 2010 01:26 GMT
#73
Banning one of the best Protoss players who seems to do alot for the sc2 community... I dont even get what is so wrong with his post, its so easy to tell that he is being sarcastic.

Btw can someone like to the rules pls? They aint easy to find.
HydroXy
Profile Joined May 2010
United States513 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-22 01:47:05
May 22 2010 01:46 GMT
#74
On May 21 2010 05:13 7mk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2010 05:05 HydroXy wrote:
On May 21 2010 02:36 7mk wrote:
^ No reason to cry imo since he's not permabanned anymore as you scan see by looking at his icon.
Personally I feel like a warning+edit woulda been enough but I understand the reasoning behind it. (Perma ban wayyy too harsh though)
I really dislike that "want me to get a new mic? ->look at OP part"


Wrong.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=285
Not "banned for x weeks." Huk was banned, period.


Do you know what the phrase "not anymore" means?

here you go my dear
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=287#5745


At the time you posted that, the sentence had not been reduced.
Don't be an asshole when you lie to cover up your mistakes after the fact, kthx "my dear"
Dejime
Profile Joined April 2010
United States108 Posts
May 22 2010 06:05 GMT
#75
I find the constant advertisement for donations and lessons, etc to be completely out of line, especially for someone who's trying to be a featured streamer. I can stand the BM, don't like it, but that's just completely unacceptable and unwatchable when the viewers are constantly being hit up for donations "or else I won't stream."

Your show, your internet, your choice. No one's forcing you to stream. Asking every once in a while is okay, I suppose, but the constant "ads" are quite annoying. I have no idea why anyone would willingly watch that. I agree that Canada's bandwidth plans are a raw deal for you guys, but, no one's forcing you. No one's forcing me to watch, either, but I just wanted to get it out there. Seems like there's a lot of blind fanboys out there who want to stick up for HuK when this sort of thing is clearly out of line. That being said, a permaban was obviously an overreaction and a 30 day ban sounds quite appropriate. I just hope that TL admins will keep this in mind when he continues to push to be featured (as I'm sure they will!)

Thanks for keeping this advertising filth out of TL.
Anatsir#1578
AlliNPreFlop
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
59 Posts
May 22 2010 17:19 GMT
#76
On May 22 2010 15:05 Dejime wrote:
I find the constant advertisement for donations and lessons, etc to be completely out of line, especially for someone who's trying to be a featured streamer. I can stand the BM, don't like it, but that's just completely unacceptable and unwatchable when the viewers are constantly being hit up for donations "or else I won't stream."

Your show, your internet, your choice. No one's forcing you to stream. Asking every once in a while is okay, I suppose, but the constant "ads" are quite annoying. I have no idea why anyone would willingly watch that. I agree that Canada's bandwidth plans are a raw deal for you guys, but, no one's forcing you. No one's forcing me to watch, either, but I just wanted to get it out there. Seems like there's a lot of blind fanboys out there who want to stick up for HuK when this sort of thing is clearly out of line. That being said, a permaban was obviously an overreaction and a 30 day ban sounds quite appropriate. I just hope that TL admins will keep this in mind when he continues to push to be featured (as I'm sure they will!)

Thanks for keeping this advertising filth out of TL.

Gt*o
vol_
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1608 Posts
May 22 2010 19:33 GMT
#77
Spazbot, where do you chat during your streams?? I have interesting theories about the usages of frog jumping units and falafels I would like to discuss with you..
Jaedong gives me a deep resonance.
HuK
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1591 Posts
June 02 2010 16:32 GMT
#78
im unbanned now btw
ProgamerLive like a God or die like a Slave 11:11
Cajun2k1
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands399 Posts
June 02 2010 17:39 GMT
#79
Wonderful player to watch, did have some technical issues, but keep reminding him will help.
How can you kill, that which has no life?
Attris
Profile Joined September 2009
United States175 Posts
June 02 2010 17:41 GMT
#80
Viva la Huk. I guess they un-popped their pink collars. =)
Are you serious? |sRs| www.srejects.com
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 97 98 99 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 587
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings164
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21402
Shuttle 11410
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 925
Horang2 577
BeSt 499
Mini 257
Stork 256
Pusan 240
Killer 136
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Zeus 127
Last 123
Mind 98
ggaemo 67
Hyun 60
sorry 52
PianO 45
Snow 39
Bale 33
Sea.KH 31
ToSsGirL 30
JYJ 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 21
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe411
Counter-Strike
fl0m2022
byalli967
x6flipin241
Other Games
gofns27588
singsing2825
B2W.Neo663
ArmadaUGS85
Mew2King59
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 31m
Replay Cast
11h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.