HE WASNT
I'M IN BABY!!
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
ploy
United States416 Posts
HE WASNT I'M IN BABY!! | ||
|
Inschato
Canada1349 Posts
I just want you all to know...that guy offering to give beta keys the stream chat to whoever added him on MSN first....and everyone thought he was trolling (including me)....well guess what HE WASNT I'M IN BABY!! | ||
|
Eury
Sweden1126 Posts
On February 18 2010 21:18 ploy wrote: I just want you all to know...that guy offering to give beta keys the stream chat to whoever added him on MSN first....and everyone thought he was trolling (including me)....well guess what HE WASNT I'M IN BABY!! Paperkat is a WoW player that have attended Blizzcon, so I knew that he was most likely legit. However he demanded an American for some reason. ![]() | ||
|
KingHillBilly
United States105 Posts
| ||
|
Rekrul
Korea (South)17174 Posts
On February 18 2010 21:26 KingHillBilly wrote: Actually, screw it, back on~! lol nick where do u live now | ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
| ||
|
Inschato
Canada1349 Posts
Paperkat is a WoW player that have attended Blizzcon, so I knew that he was most likely legit. However he demanded an American for some reason I googled him to figure that out, hehehe. | ||
|
Rufio
241 Posts
| ||
|
Eury
Sweden1126 Posts
| ||
|
ploy
United States416 Posts
| ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
On February 18 2010 22:37 Eury wrote: Artosis getting owned by a mothership was hilarious. He probably thought he had the game won when his army broke in, I mean he had several units near the mineral lines (and KHB didn't really have many units to stop him) and all of a suddenly the Mothership instantly flashes onscreen (above his units too) and boom they were all dead soon after. | ||
|
Integra
Sweden5626 Posts
| ||
|
Rufio
241 Posts
Kinda hoping Artosis gets more wins off him. Cool stream KingHillBilly | ||
|
Robodude
United States52 Posts
| ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Ret
Netherlands4536 Posts
| ||
|
Quanticfograw
United States2053 Posts
| ||
|
Katsuge
Singapore7730 Posts
| ||
|
aLt)nirvana
Singapore848 Posts
On February 18 2010 18:25 Integra wrote: Of all the players KingHillBilly is the most entertaining to watch, and his skills? He is currently number one in his division of platinum league and apparently there isn't a Pro league so that makes him one of the best beta players right now. KHB is BOMP? In the plantinum league too but it says 6 division. Anyone in division 5 or is this the highest atm? | ||
|
KingHillBilly
United States105 Posts
Thanks for watching everyone, had a great time. Gonna be a long day today haha. | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|