• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:10
CEST 20:10
KST 03:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9543 users

[Stream] Liquid`NonY - Page 81

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 95 Next
pestilenz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Denmark379 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-19 05:02:16
November 19 2012 04:46 GMT
#1601
It would be awesome if you played some games of hots once in a while, but with wings still being the game to play, I would like it if you continued at least until the biggest tournaments in wings are over. Of course depends on how many of them you are attending.
edit: try streaming hots and see how it changes in viewers
You can attack with this?!
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
November 19 2012 06:26 GMT
#1602
I'm pretty sure I get more viewers with hots.

What I'm thinking is that I'll play hots one day a week. That'll give me some familiarity and comfort with the new units and interface so I'll be able to transition more easily upon release. And it'll let viewers who want to see me messing around with the new game get what they want. But I want to compete in Wings until the end and see what I can do and see how my ideas about the game play out when I have some decent practice behind them.

And I think that on another day of the week, I'll do extremely heavy commentary. I'll try to talk constantly and explain every decision. This is tiring and difficult for me but it also greatly pleases a portion of my viewers and it'll make it easier for me to relax and not feel pressure to talk on the other days. And who knows, saying things out loud may even help me think things through.

As long as I'm airing things out a bit, I do want to go for #1 GM next season. I don't know if I'll be able to sneak in GM this season and I'm not at full power yet anyway. But I know the system isn't totally broken and since I'm active and have raised my MMR this season, I definitely will get into GM on both of my accounts next season. I could be quite a little ladder monster in SC:BW and it'd be fun for me to compete on the ladder for the #1 spot in what I assume will be the last meaningful ladder season for Wings.

And I expect the streaming marathon to happen during that last season =] !

Finally, I do want to put together some highlights from my stream. This'll be helpful for promoting my stream to new people, but really I just think it's cool to have some kind of record of the cool and fun things that happen on the stream just for the loyal fans to watch and reflect on. It would be very helpful if you guys posted in this thread about the moments that you think are worthy of a highlight reel. Ideally, give me a link to the archived video with the time that it happens at.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
November 19 2012 06:34 GMT
#1603
That sounds like an extremely good plan of action for awesome streamage. Now follow through to make for happy fans :D
Fishriot
Profile Joined May 2010
United States621 Posts
November 19 2012 06:35 GMT
#1604
Sounds awesome Tyler! Can't wait to watch <3
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
November 19 2012 06:39 GMT
#1605
LET ME HELP YOU ON YOUR HIGHLIGHT REEL PLEASE TYLER.
AT LEAST A LITTLE.
+ Show Spoiler +
plz

www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
sivadnivek
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States45 Posts
November 19 2012 06:41 GMT
#1606
I'm so into it Nony. Sounds great
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
November 19 2012 06:44 GMT
#1607
On November 19 2012 15:39 HazMat wrote:
LET ME HELP YOU ON YOUR HIGHLIGHT REEL PLEASE TYLER.
AT LEAST A LITTLE.
+ Show Spoiler +
plz


lol sure thing
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Kage
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
India788 Posts
November 19 2012 06:46 GMT
#1608
Sexy plan Tyler. Go for it. We will watch!!!
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
November 19 2012 06:48 GMT
#1609
Also there is the little matter of the SECRET which will soon be revealed!!!!
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
November 19 2012 06:57 GMT
#1610
Mmmmmm.......Secret! The schedule for one day hots, and one day commentary sounds good. Should help you build a practice flow through the weeks. I know this isn't up your alleyway but would you consider committing to a day or half-day to just playing with the audience? Custom random stuff for fun like SC Soccer, Monobattles, or just 1v1's.
Misanthrope
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States924 Posts
November 19 2012 06:57 GMT
#1611
secret??! WHAT IS THIS SECRET YOU SPEAK OF??!
Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. - Benjamin Franklin
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
November 19 2012 06:58 GMT
#1612
Monk was talking about a parting secret and now nony is talking about a secret; perhaps they are related >_>,.
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
thejamster
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada71 Posts
November 19 2012 07:12 GMT
#1613
Hooray announcing and announcement :D
In all seriousness
I will watch you every time you stream I promise! Go for #1 GM <3 Nony
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
November 19 2012 07:14 GMT
#1614
Really excited I love this Enthusiasm makes me want to go ladder as well!
I am Godzilla You are Japan
APPSCI
Profile Joined January 2012
United States51 Posts
November 19 2012 07:35 GMT
#1615
really excited for your stream marathon! sounds like some awesome plans
mathemagician1986
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany549 Posts
November 19 2012 07:38 GMT
#1616
Oh Nony, you know how to treat your viewers, don't you!!!!
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
November 19 2012 07:39 GMT
#1617
I go NUTZ for secrets.
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-19 10:28:54
November 19 2012 10:28 GMT
#1618
The NUTZ moment sure is a highlight reel :D
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
November 19 2012 10:34 GMT
#1619
It's nice to see you in a good mood tyler
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
BearStorm
Profile Joined September 2010
United States795 Posts
November 19 2012 10:44 GMT
#1620
I'm going to guess the secret is a subscription service with some kind of cool interactions.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 788
IntoTheiNu 567
SteadfastSC486
Rex91
CosmosSc2 61
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 486
UpATreeSC 152
Rex 91
CosmosSc2 61
BRAT_OK 56
JuggernautJason37
PtitDrogo 37
MindelVK 15
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36143
Mini 433
BeSt 325
Soulkey 275
Rush 158
Dewaltoss 113
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 45
Killer 29
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
sorry 20
Shine 19
Dota 2
Dendi984
qojqva944
Counter-Strike
fl0m1101
Fnx 735
shoxiejesuss16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2504
Khaldor1738
Liquid`Hasu559
Other Games
Grubby3458
ArmadaUGS1663
B2W.Neo589
ceh9588
byalli455
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0123
QueenE93
Chillindude51
Trikslyr38
Railgan21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• Adnapsc2 9
• Reevou 1
• intothetv
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix16
• blackmanpl 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3998
League of Legends
• TFBlade1049
Other Games
• imaqtpie977
• Scarra319
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 50m
OSC
18h 50m
Stellar Fest
18h 50m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.