Streamers shouldnt be allowed to swear imo...
Anyway for his play, what level is this guy? He is pretty good, but perhaps you should go mech, I would love to see you play mech one day
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
dynwar7
1983 Posts
Streamers shouldnt be allowed to swear imo... Anyway for his play, what level is this guy? He is pretty good, but perhaps you should go mech, I would love to see you play mech one day | ||
|
ggahSoO
United States191 Posts
On February 08 2012 17:46 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote: How many times does this guy say "Shut the fuck up...." ? Quite annoying honestly. Streamers shouldnt be allowed to swear imo... Anyway for his play, what level is this guy? He is pretty good, but perhaps you should go mech, I would love to see you play mech one day I think he'd probably respond to your post by saing "shut the fuck up"... or something really nice and respectful it's hard to tell with kawaii needless to say it'll be fun :D kawaii hwaiting!!~ | ||
|
HickleStine
Australia276 Posts
On February 08 2012 17:46 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote: How many times does this guy say "Shut the fuck up...." ? Quite annoying honestly. Streamers shouldnt be allowed to swear imo... Anyway for his play, what level is this guy? He is pretty good, but perhaps you should go mech, I would love to see you play mech one day http://www.sc2ranks.com/tw/853961/可爱米 Top 10 masters in Korea. Better than pretty good, and if you don't like swearing, there's a mute button. Kawaii hwaiting! ![]() | ||
|
KawaiiRice
United States2914 Posts
On February 08 2012 17:46 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote: How many times does this guy say "Shut the fuck up...." ? Quite annoying honestly. Streamers shouldnt be allowed to swear imo... Anyway for his play, what level is this guy? He is pretty good, but perhaps you should go mech, I would love to see you play mech one day rofl T.T I mostly say that jokingly with my friends.. A lot of people swear what's wrong with that oo;; and uhh right now top 10 masters on korea, and I was top 16 gm on NA without spending all my bonus pool but that takes too much work | ||
|
KawaiiRice
United States2914 Posts
| ||
|
Ursadon-n-Pals
United States928 Posts
| ||
|
Cedstick
Canada3336 Posts
| ||
|
KawaiiRice
United States2914 Posts
http://www.mediafire.com/?1zaxnabc688l3i9 playlists ;; | ||
|
Steelo_Rivers
United States1968 Posts
| ||
|
KawaiiRice
United States2914 Posts
On November 28 2012 18:09 LgNKami wrote: UFCK ZERG. I love watching your stream but I hate watching any terran besides maybe innovation (bogus) and taeja play vs z. it made me quit sc2. who actually likes playing tvz? hyahya i did for 8 years but W/EEEEEEEEEE | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
KawaiiRice
United States2914 Posts
| ||
|
OgreFish
United States19 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ursadon-n-Pals
United States928 Posts
On December 05 2012 13:19 OgreFish wrote: The twitter link is wrong. ![]() Are you sure KawaiiRice isn't Anissa Phillips? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Hyuk Mini firebathero hero Sexy Mong Liquid`Ret ggaemo [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1911 singsing1829 fl0m1536 Beastyqt689 Mlord492 Hui .254 Livibee173 Liquid`VortiX153 ArmadaUGS146 KnowMe126 Mew2King57 Trikslyr38 Grubby35 CosmosSc2 ToD6 Organizations |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|