• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:18
CEST 10:18
KST 17:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8293 users

Euro 2012 Fantasy Football - Page 2

Forum Index > UEFA Euro 2012
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Retric
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany284 Posts
June 10 2012 11:38 GMT
#21
Am I the only one who cannot log into fantasy football at uefa.com?
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 10 2012 11:43 GMT
#22
Nope i cant get in either xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Starstuff
Profile Joined January 2009
Croatia60 Posts
June 11 2012 19:07 GMT
#23
Dominating... Thanks
Always remember that you are unique... Just like everyone else.
Sanctimonius
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom861 Posts
June 11 2012 19:13 GMT
#24
AFC Tentacle is doing pretty nicely considering i don't have a keeper >.>
You live the life you choose.
Stackz
Profile Joined November 2011
Portugal43 Posts
June 11 2012 21:37 GMT
#25
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER OF THE 1ST ROUND

Thistle Do - Liam Ferguson

OP updated
Grubby fighting!!!
Lyter
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2145 Posts
June 11 2012 21:54 GMT
#26
fuck szcezny, I had Andersen ready to come on for the game against holland, and he got himself sent off so I couldn't sub him out >.<
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 12 2012 07:50 GMT
#27
64th Perfect Pandas - Points: 32

ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18457 Posts
June 12 2012 08:02 GMT
#28
Just saw this and joined the league. My team is doing pretty badly, but we'll see this next round!
michielbrands
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1146 Posts
June 12 2012 08:43 GMT
#29
made my team aswell:

GK: Casillas (Spain)
Defence: Willems (Netherlands), Zhirkov (Russia), Terry (England), Pique (Spain)
Midfield: Eriksen (Denmark), de Jong (Netherlands), Gerrard (England), Nasri (France)
Attackers: Benzema (France), Di Natale (Italy)

Bank: GK: Cech (Czech), DF: St Ledger (Ireland), MF: Dzagoev (Russia), AT: Rommedahl (Denmark).
- me (L) competitive gaming -
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
June 12 2012 09:50 GMT
#30
I'm like last in TL standings ahahah.

Although I forgot change my players around so among other things I had Casillas on the bench etc. and then I couldn't log on the site for ages so first round was just a massive fiasco for me. Well not taking it seriously anyway and did ton of trades today to drop even more points.

Hoping for a epic comeback.
BeaTeR
Profile Joined March 2003
Kazakhstan4130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-12 09:54:08
June 12 2012 09:53 GMT
#31
team-to-beat 38 pts - 39-th :/
expected a better start...
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
June 12 2012 10:34 GMT
#32
On June 12 2012 17:43 michielbrands wrote:
made my team aswell:

GK: Casillas (Spain)
Defence: Willems (Netherlands), Zhirkov (Russia), Terry (England), Pique (Spain)
Midfield: Eriksen (Denmark), de Jong (Netherlands), Gerrard (England), Nasri (France)
Attackers: Benzema (France), Di Natale (Italy)

Bank: GK: Cech (Czech), DF: St Ledger (Ireland), MF: Dzagoev (Russia), AT: Rommedahl (Denmark).


Oh man, I have a feeling you will regret that, haha
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18457 Posts
June 13 2012 14:10 GMT
#33
I have Arshavin as a captain. He scored 5 points (so doubled = 10). Should I change my captain to van Persie? Or be happy with my 5 points?
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 13 2012 14:11 GMT
#34
Can't see RVP scoring vs Germans, i'd stick to them points.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Aeroplaneoverthesea
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom1977 Posts
June 13 2012 14:13 GMT
#35
Van Persie tends to suck for Holland, where as Arshavin is at his best for Russia.
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 14:36:48
June 13 2012 14:31 GMT
#36
uh, I didn't realize you could swap the subs around and stuff. Also I forgot Olic in the line-up before the first round -.-
Well I think I'm still doing okay.

Am I only allowed to substitute players in/out once in a matchday?
shit I think I screwed up, I thought you could swap them around as much as you like before they have played their match.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18457 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 14:46:28
June 13 2012 14:45 GMT
#37
On June 13 2012 23:31 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
uh, I didn't realize you could swap the subs around and stuff. Also I forgot Olic in the line-up before the first round -.-
Well I think I'm still doing okay.

Am I only allowed to substitute players in/out once in a matchday?
shit I think I screwed up, I thought you could swap them around as much as you like before they have played their match.

During a round (1 match by each team) you can substitute between the match days (so you can swap out players who did badly yesterday for other players who are playing today/tomorrow). You can also swap your captain.

Between rounds you can buy/sell players. For instance, I thought Del Bosque wasn't an idiot and would let Llorente play, but he didn't (and I don't expect him to change the players much), so I traded him for Arshavin (should've gone for Dzagoev, but how was I supposed to know the young gun would be on fire for more than just 1 match ) between rounds 1 and 2.


EDIT: obviously if you sub someone out, you lose the points he scored. You only get the points for the 11 players standing in the field at the end of a round.
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
June 13 2012 14:47 GMT
#38
On June 13 2012 23:45 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2012 23:31 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
uh, I didn't realize you could swap the subs around and stuff. Also I forgot Olic in the line-up before the first round -.-
Well I think I'm still doing okay.

Am I only allowed to substitute players in/out once in a matchday?
shit I think I screwed up, I thought you could swap them around as much as you like before they have played their match.

During a round (1 match by each team) you can substitute between the match days (so you can swap out players who did badly yesterday for other players who are playing today/tomorrow). You can also swap your captain.

Between rounds you can buy/sell players. For instance, I thought Del Bosque wasn't an idiot and would let Llorente play, but he didn't (and I don't expect him to change the players much), so I traded him for Arshavin (should've gone for Dzagoev, but how was I supposed to know the young gun would be on fire for more than just 1 match ) between rounds 1 and 2.


EDIT: obviously if you sub someone out, you lose the points he scored. You only get the points for the 11 players standing in the field at the end of a round.


But I have 2 guys on the field who play later than my substitutes, can I swap them around and still be able to swap them back if needed?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18457 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 15:02:48
June 13 2012 15:00 GMT
#39
On June 13 2012 23:47 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2012 23:45 Acrofales wrote:
On June 13 2012 23:31 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
uh, I didn't realize you could swap the subs around and stuff. Also I forgot Olic in the line-up before the first round -.-
Well I think I'm still doing okay.

Am I only allowed to substitute players in/out once in a matchday?
shit I think I screwed up, I thought you could swap them around as much as you like before they have played their match.

During a round (1 match by each team) you can substitute between the match days (so you can swap out players who did badly yesterday for other players who are playing today/tomorrow). You can also swap your captain.

Between rounds you can buy/sell players. For instance, I thought Del Bosque wasn't an idiot and would let Llorente play, but he didn't (and I don't expect him to change the players much), so I traded him for Arshavin (should've gone for Dzagoev, but how was I supposed to know the young gun would be on fire for more than just 1 match ) between rounds 1 and 2.


EDIT: obviously if you sub someone out, you lose the points he scored. You only get the points for the 11 players standing in the field at the end of a round.


But I have 2 guys on the field who play later than my substitutes, can I swap them around and still be able to swap them back if needed?

Yes.

EDIT: might not work for the same day, but definitely if they are in different groups and therefore play on different days. I believe the substitutes lock just before the first match of each day and are opened up again after the last match, so just make sure that all your players for the day are lined up before the first match and you're golden.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 15 2012 08:34 GMT
#40
Time to play the Wild Card, Matchday 3 team looks good



[image loading]
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 84
EnDerr 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2481
Rain 1595
FanTaSy 418
Soma 92
Mong 60
NotJumperer 51
Killer 49
Bale 41
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 20
Shinee 18
yabsab 14
Stork 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 69
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King173
Other Games
summit1g8200
olofmeister951
ceh9452
Happy358
KnowMe136
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2222
League of Legends
• Rush1160
• Lourlo1068
• Stunt474
Other Games
• Shiphtur841
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 42m
INu's Battles
2h 42m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 42m
OSC
13h 57m
Replay Cast
14h 42m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.