• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9082 users

Win A Liquid` Shirt!! - Page 4

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
135 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
April 02 2011 03:05 GMT
#61
On April 02 2011 11:40 ibutoss wrote:
So if I've already entered to win the trip to Korea am I also in the running for the shirts too ?

Yes! Good Luck in both!
CurLy[]
Profile Joined August 2010
United States759 Posts
April 02 2011 03:16 GMT
#62
Stop teasing me on facebook

usa fail
Great pasta mom, very Korean. Even my crown leans to the side. Gangsta. --------->
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
April 02 2011 03:29 GMT
#63
I can't win trip to Korea...I can't declare my undying love to SNSD...I can't win a TL shirt.

...I hate USA :'[
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
April 02 2011 03:59 GMT
#64
can you give free shirts to staff members O_O
Writer
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
April 02 2011 04:04 GMT
#65
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (See what I did there?)

Oh well, I'm under 18 in any case, so it doesn't "really" matter.
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
April 02 2011 04:18 GMT
#66
Oh man, I want a shirt. So bad.
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
Orphen
Profile Joined December 2010
United States101 Posts
April 02 2011 04:24 GMT
#67
I CANNOT wait to buy this shirt =D
eohs
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States677 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-02 04:27:35
April 02 2011 04:27 GMT
#68
We need some USA contest here guys :D making us feel left out.. lol :D

EDIT: yes I will be buying a shirt when there on sale :D
WELCOME TO THE PARTY
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
April 02 2011 04:39 GMT
#69
I've been waiting for these shirts to come out! Can't wait to get one.
Sanguinarius
Profile Joined January 2010
United States3427 Posts
April 02 2011 04:46 GMT
#70
Well, at least I can buy one soon.
Your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others -Heart of Darkness
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
April 02 2011 04:57 GMT
#71
All these raffles not being available to me make me a sad panda :'(
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
April 02 2011 05:15 GMT
#72
On April 02 2011 12:59 swanized wrote:
can you give free shirts to staff members O_O

Only if you pay for them
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
April 02 2011 05:20 GMT
#73
Can't wait to buy a shirt, think those look a lot better than the one in the store. Also I wish I lived somewhere else besides the US.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Shocae
Profile Joined August 2010
United States141 Posts
April 02 2011 05:56 GMT
#74
Looking forward to buying one!
lolsamplesize
jimmyjingle
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States472 Posts
April 02 2011 06:10 GMT
#75
The number of events like this unavailable to US citizens is pretty absurd.

and I'm laughing.
I get brain like a skull
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
April 02 2011 06:18 GMT
#76
I passed on the Korean trip, but I've always wanted TL shirt, so this time I'm gonna complete that ...quiz :D
Noev
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1105 Posts
April 02 2011 06:32 GMT
#77
On April 02 2011 14:15 pachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 12:59 swanized wrote:
can you give free shirts to staff members O_O

Only if you pay for them


Thats sounds like a great deal i wish us not staff members had the same opportunity :p
TheFinalWord
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia790 Posts
April 02 2011 06:47 GMT
#78
The link is taking me to the home page, if this normal?
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-02 06:54:37
April 02 2011 06:50 GMT
#79
USA gambling laws suck...


Edit:

I have 4 team liquid shirts. I wear them all the time..I am such a nerd...Now that I think about it I am almost always wearing a SC related shit
4 tl shirts 2 old white/2 newer blue
2 red Adidas T1 shirts
1 white we made fox shirt
had one other one but gave it to so no fek(sp?) room mate at ..blizzcon?was it..mehhh

edit:
I meant to say Id gladly purchase said shirt and maybe more than 1 haha.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
April 02 2011 07:10 GMT
#80
Where's the US contest?
Life?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft321
Nina 96
ViBE78
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 168
Noble 79
Hyuk 61
NaDa 41
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox384
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5262
Khaldor628
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 804
shahzam539
JimRising 418
C9.Mang0298
KnowMe212
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King47
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21137
Other Games
• imaqtpie763
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 15m
Online Event
11h 15m
FEL
16h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.