• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:57
CEST 17:57
KST 00:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9016 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2218

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
March 02 2014 20:26 GMT
#44341
I guess being at court and getting to kill Saruman is an upgrade from living in the woods, but I don't quite have a sense that I'm the rhetorical genius the role requires.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
March 02 2014 20:37 GMT
#44342
I just spent entirely too much time attempting to match TLers with LotR/Silm characters, to no avail.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 02 2014 22:58 GMT
#44343
On March 03 2014 05:37 farvacola wrote:
I just spent entirely too much time attempting to match TLers with LotR/Silm characters, to no avail.


Interest piqued. Do elaborate.

...I guess in a PM or blog. Yeah, make it a blog, so more TL'ers see.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
March 02 2014 23:35 GMT
#44344
On March 03 2014 05:37 farvacola wrote:
I just spent entirely too much time attempting to match TLers with LotR/Silm characters, to no avail.

Did I get to be anyone? Or just annoying hobbit #8.
dreaming of a sunny day
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
March 02 2014 23:51 GMT
#44345
Same question
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 03 2014 02:56 GMT
#44346
I want to know if I was an interesting character.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SilentchiLL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany1405 Posts
March 03 2014 03:27 GMT
#44347
Moments like this one make me feel bad for having zero forum presence.
possum, sed nolo - Real men play random. ___ "Who the fuck is Kyle?!" C*****EX
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 03 2014 04:20 GMT
#44348
On March 03 2014 08:35 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2014 05:37 farvacola wrote:
I just spent entirely too much time attempting to match TLers with LotR/Silm characters, to no avail.

Did I get to be anyone? Or just annoying hobbit #8.

Do I get to be anyone? Or just annoying elf #8.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 03 2014 04:33 GMT
#44349
On March 03 2014 12:27 SilentchiLL wrote:
Moments like this one make me feel bad for having zero forum presence.

on the bright side, look at all the time you save XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 03 2014 04:41 GMT
#44350
On March 03 2014 13:20 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2014 08:35 packrat386 wrote:
On March 03 2014 05:37 farvacola wrote:
I just spent entirely too much time attempting to match TLers with LotR/Silm characters, to no avail.

Did I get to be anyone? Or just annoying hobbit #8.

Do I get to be anyone? Or just annoying elf #8.


AND MY AXE.


Would love to be a dwarf. We seriously need to stay on topic, though....

PokemonHunter was just banned by Firebolt145.

That account was created on 2013-12-31 21:53:39 and had 2 posts.

Reason: Advertising.


Surely this individual had a craving to assist us in "catching them all."
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51537 Posts
March 03 2014 09:31 GMT
#44351
On March 03 2014 13:41 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2014 13:20 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 03 2014 08:35 packrat386 wrote:
On March 03 2014 05:37 farvacola wrote:
I just spent entirely too much time attempting to match TLers with LotR/Silm characters, to no avail.

Did I get to be anyone? Or just annoying hobbit #8.

Do I get to be anyone? Or just annoying elf #8.


AND MY AXE.


Would love to be a dwarf. We seriously need to stay on topic, though....

Show nested quote +
PokemonHunter was just banned by Firebolt145.

That account was created on 2013-12-31 21:53:39 and had 2 posts.

Reason: Advertising.


Surely this individual had a craving to assist us in "catching them all."


only 150 more to go!

I'd probably be Balrog.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
March 03 2014 10:33 GMT
#44352
I'd like to be an elf woman but in reality I'm probably a frumpy hobbit housewife.

On topic: I'm still wondering about Japhybaby's ban. Aren't mods supposed to pm them and make sure they really want a perm ban before axing them?
<3
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
March 03 2014 12:33 GMT
#44353
On March 03 2014 19:33 dravernor wrote:
I'd like to be an elf woman but in reality I'm probably a frumpy hobbit housewife.

On topic: I'm still wondering about Japhybaby's ban. Aren't mods supposed to pm them and make sure they really want a perm ban before axing them?


Anyone who requests a ban can PM a mod about being unbanned, so I don't think that's necessarily a must.
AdministratorBreak the chains
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 03 2014 16:37 GMT
#44354
I'd expect more bans coming out of the maidan thread, but it seems to be moderately civil, surprisingly.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
SilentchiLL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany1405 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-03 16:49:19
March 03 2014 16:46 GMT
#44355
On March 04 2014 01:37 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'd expect more bans coming out of the maidan thread, but it seems to be moderately civil, surprisingly.


For most of the thread (not anymore now apparently) there was just one guy called zeo who did a good job at focussing the negative sentiments on himself, a pro-russian guy who talked about western propaganda a lot and acted like everybody at the Maidan is a nazi, he never got personal too personal with the netizens of the forum though and kept his insults to the people who protested and the fascists (even though nearly everybody there is one according to him).
I think he only got a warning when he posted a photoshopped picture in which a picture of a guy was exchanged with one of Hitler above the door of a Ukranian building without any comment.
Can't agree with the contents of his posts or his manners, but he definitly acted as some kind of lightning rod for the angry people in the thread, which probably kept other fights from breaking out.
Now that the situation is more clear it's probably less likely that people will get banned.
possum, sed nolo - Real men play random. ___ "Who the fuck is Kyle?!" C*****EX
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 03 2014 17:02 GMT
#44356
On March 04 2014 01:37 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'd expect more bans coming out of the maidan thread, but it seems to be moderately civil, surprisingly.

Seems the Russians don't come out of the woodwork in as vehement of a fashion as they had in GLBT threads in the past.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
March 03 2014 17:11 GMT
#44357
On March 04 2014 02:02 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2014 01:37 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'd expect more bans coming out of the maidan thread, but it seems to be moderately civil, surprisingly.

Seems the Russians don't come out of the woodwork in as vehement of a fashion as they had in GLBT threads in the past.


they think they're winning on this one, they think they're losing to teh gheys and russland will be destroy-ed by teh gheys so they're a little more vociferous about it
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
March 03 2014 17:14 GMT
#44358
in that thread i think zeo's demeanor has been admirable at times, tl has been behaving relatively well and moderation has been good.
fascism does have a place in the discussion and ofc it is a volatile topic. i think it's exaggerated and underplayed in comparable amounts.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
March 03 2014 17:17 GMT
#44359
The only reason that the thread is relatively calm now is because Zeo stopped posting.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
March 03 2014 17:20 GMT
#44360
yes, and paleman with a timeout too.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
Prev 1 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1131
Mini 929
Soma 620
actioN 477
Rush 376
ggaemo 350
Light 302
Larva 285
Stork 268
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 242
Snow 194
hero 172
Shuttle 172
firebathero 116
Barracks 112
Shine 98
Killer 95
Dewaltoss 85
Aegong 76
Sea.KH 71
Zeus 70
Sexy 44
Liquid`Ret 35
Shinee 35
sorry 33
Sharp 32
soO 32
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 21
Trap 17
Rock 14
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8191
qojqva1798
Dendi808
420jenkins184
Counter-Strike
fl0m1173
Fnx 672
x6flipin430
edward63
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5228
Other Games
singsing1483
B2W.Neo970
byalli486
Khaldor405
Lowko361
Mlord329
ceh9213
DeMusliM183
Liquid`VortiX153
KnowMe138
ArmadaUGS124
Trikslyr44
BRAT_OK 24
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
Other Games
WardiTV172
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH212
• StrangeGG 74
• mYiSmile125
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Nemesis2651
• TFBlade742
Other Games
• Shiphtur172
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 4m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.