• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7028 users

[TLCMAT] Season 3 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Community
220 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
We have all 48 players! I'll finish creating LP pages soon and the tournament will commence shortly. Stay tuned!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 20 2016 21:56 GMT
#141
On May 21 2016 06:54 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2016 06:53 banjoetheredskin wrote:
hm. I'm getting the strong urge to do some more interviews like the ones I did from DH Austin


Well if you put it that way.

##Nominating: banjoetheredskin

I thought Olli already nominated banjoe

##second banjoe
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
banjoetheredskin
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States744 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-20 21:57:41
May 20 2016 21:57 GMT
#142
On May 21 2016 06:56 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2016 06:54 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On May 21 2016 06:53 banjoetheredskin wrote:
hm. I'm getting the strong urge to do some more interviews like the ones I did from DH Austin


Well if you put it that way.

##Nominating: banjoetheredskin

I thought Olli already nominated banjoe

##second banjoe

not quite lol
On May 20 2016 04:27 banjoetheredskin wrote:
when you're not a writer enough to get nom'd by Olli

Writer#1 CJ fan | http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508947-wcs-dreamhack-austin-interviews
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 20 2016 22:08 GMT
#143
On May 21 2016 06:57 banjoetheredskin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2016 06:56 Cricketer12 wrote:
On May 21 2016 06:54 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On May 21 2016 06:53 banjoetheredskin wrote:
hm. I'm getting the strong urge to do some more interviews like the ones I did from DH Austin


Well if you put it that way.

##Nominating: banjoetheredskin

I thought Olli already nominated banjoe

##second banjoe

not quite lol
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2016 04:27 banjoetheredskin wrote:
when you're not a writer enough to get nom'd by Olli


I saw that comment and somehow missed the word "not" lol
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-21 00:03:35
May 21 2016 00:03 GMT
#144
##second banjoetheredskin
WCS Interviews were great and were a massive amount of work

##second Silvana
For posting pretty much everywhere (even with some dirty dirty KT bias)

##second Soularion
For having the balls / ego to try to Power Rank WCS
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
banjoetheredskin
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States744 Posts
May 21 2016 00:18 GMT
#145
##second Soularion
##second Silvana
Writer#1 CJ fan | http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508947-wcs-dreamhack-austin-interviews
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 21 2016 01:25 GMT
#146
##second thecrazymunchkin
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
banjoetheredskin
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States744 Posts
May 21 2016 01:29 GMT
#147
WOW
Writer#1 CJ fan | http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508947-wcs-dreamhack-austin-interviews
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 21 2016 01:36 GMT
#148
On May 21 2016 10:29 banjoetheredskin wrote:
WOW

Rip banjoe
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
May 21 2016 01:37 GMT
#149
On May 21 2016 10:29 banjoetheredskin wrote:
WOW


get on my level
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 21 2016 04:24 GMT
#150
On May 21 2016 10:29 banjoetheredskin wrote:
WOW

I still have two seconds.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 21 2016 05:11 GMT
#151
On May 21 2016 13:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2016 10:29 banjoetheredskin wrote:
WOW

I still have two seconds.

Wouldnt you have 4?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 21 2016 05:22 GMT
#152
On May 21 2016 14:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2016 13:24 The_Templar wrote:
On May 21 2016 10:29 banjoetheredskin wrote:
WOW

I still have two seconds.

Wouldnt you have 4?

Do I start with 7?

On May 17 2016 05:43 The_Templar wrote:
##second lichter

On May 18 2016 01:23 The_Templar wrote:
##second SetGuitarsToKill

On May 21 2016 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
##second thecrazymunchkin

ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
banjoetheredskin
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States744 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-21 05:29:21
May 21 2016 05:28 GMT
#153
On May 21 2016 14:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2016 14:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On May 21 2016 13:24 The_Templar wrote:
On May 21 2016 10:29 banjoetheredskin wrote:
WOW

I still have two seconds.

Wouldnt you have 4?

Do I start with 7?

Show nested quote +
On May 17 2016 05:43 The_Templar wrote:
##second lichter

Show nested quote +
On May 18 2016 01:23 The_Templar wrote:
##second SetGuitarsToKill

Show nested quote +
On May 21 2016 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
##second thecrazymunchkin


On May 21 2016 05:30 Seeker wrote:
Everyone now has 3 additional nominations and 5 seconds. GOGO!

you're a math major, I'm not, so I'm not going to explain it but yeah I think you have more than you think?
Writer#1 CJ fan | http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508947-wcs-dreamhack-austin-interviews
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
May 21 2016 05:29 GMT
#154
##second OtherWorld
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-21 06:54:18
May 21 2016 06:53 GMT
#155
On May 21 2016 14:28 banjoetheredskin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2016 14:22 The_Templar wrote:
On May 21 2016 14:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On May 21 2016 13:24 The_Templar wrote:
On May 21 2016 10:29 banjoetheredskin wrote:
WOW

I still have two seconds.

Wouldnt you have 4?

Do I start with 7?

On May 17 2016 05:43 The_Templar wrote:
##second lichter

On May 18 2016 01:23 The_Templar wrote:
##second SetGuitarsToKill

On May 21 2016 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
##second thecrazymunchkin


Show nested quote +
On May 21 2016 05:30 Seeker wrote:
Everyone now has 3 additional nominations and 5 seconds. GOGO!

you're a math major, I'm not, so I'm not going to explain it but yeah I think you have more than you think?

Message unclear. It could mean I still have 5 seconds total, 5 seconds + however many I've used, or 10 seconds (5 + 5 in the OP). I went with the first option since I didn't see any change in that section of the OP.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 21 2016 10:52 GMT
#156
##second Seeker
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 21 2016 12:17 GMT
#157
##second OtherWorld
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 21 2016 12:26 GMT
#158
On May 21 2016 15:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2016 14:28 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 21 2016 14:22 The_Templar wrote:
On May 21 2016 14:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On May 21 2016 13:24 The_Templar wrote:
On May 21 2016 10:29 banjoetheredskin wrote:
WOW

I still have two seconds.

Wouldnt you have 4?

Do I start with 7?

On May 17 2016 05:43 The_Templar wrote:
##second lichter

On May 18 2016 01:23 The_Templar wrote:
##second SetGuitarsToKill

On May 21 2016 10:25 The_Templar wrote:
##second thecrazymunchkin


On May 21 2016 05:30 Seeker wrote:
Everyone now has 3 additional nominations and 5 seconds. GOGO!

you're a math major, I'm not, so I'm not going to explain it but yeah I think you have more than you think?

Message unclear. It could mean I still have 5 seconds total, 5 seconds + however many I've used, or 10 seconds (5 + 5 in the OP). I went with the first option since I didn't see any change in that section of the OP.

Pretty sure its second option
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
May 21 2016 12:46 GMT
#159
##second Clubfan
##second CynicalDeath
##second DARKING
##second digmouse
##second Inflicted
##second Julmust
##second tec27

Because Liquipedia and because tec27 is a boss
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
May 21 2016 12:46 GMT
#160
##Second SNSeigifried

##Nominating: salle
Reason: Because there are a lot of people from Liquipedia are getting nominated, but not the head of LP! Is pro at delving into the deepest analysis of a simple tweet. Is the salle in #blamesalle
Example of work: Lot of stuff on Liquipedia over the years (13,136 edits as of today): http://www.liquipedia.net
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17485
Rain 1535
GuemChi 522
NaDa 24
Bale 23
sSak 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever471
NeuroSwarm222
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7433
taco 580
minikerr34
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1012
Mew2King80
Other Games
JimRising 580
WinterStarcraft541
C9.Mang0181
ViBE128
ZombieGrub30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1027
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 165
• davetesta34
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo298
• Stunt295
Other Games
• Scarra706
• Shiphtur613
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 3m
INu's Battles
8h 3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 3m
OSC
19h 18m
Replay Cast
20h 3m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.