##Vote hzhenyu007
##Vote Muriloricci
| Forum Index > TL Community |
We have all 48 players! I'll finish creating LP pages soon and the tournament will commence shortly. Stay tuned! | ||
|
Valiver
Caldeum1977 Posts
##Vote hzhenyu007 ##Vote Muriloricci | ||
|
[16thSq] Kuro
1221 Posts
##Vote Sayle ##Vote SNSeigifried | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
##Vote OtherWorld ##Vote SNSeigfried | ||
|
FO-nTTaX
Johto4999 Posts
##Vote iakona13 ##Vote Muriloricci | ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On May 24 2016 03:55 ZigguratOfUr wrote: ##Vote Otherworld ##Vote Sayle ##Vote SNSeigifried ##Vote Otherworld ##Vote Sayle ##Vote SNSeigifried | ||
|
ChapatiyaqPTSM
France1887 Posts
##Vote iakona13 ##Vote hzhenyu007 | ||
|
Clubfan
Germany913 Posts
##Vote iakona13 ##Vote Muriloricci | ||
|
Falling
Canada11607 Posts
That is all. | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
![]() | ||
|
DARKING
Mexico675 Posts
| ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On May 29 2016 11:24 DARKING wrote: So, what has happened to this? Haven't heard anything in days. I've been busy. And I'm out of town right now so I'll get back to it when I get back. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
As far as I'm concerned if Seeker isn't making brackets yet, nominations are still open. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On May 30 2016 14:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Is it too late to ##Nominate: KingofdaHipHop? I think this is dead. Seeker said 1 hour left and then didn't post for 5 days | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
if lorning isnt dead than neither is tlcmat | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Rain FanTaSy Soma Mong Killer NotJumperer Bale Hm[arnc] ajuk12(nOOB) [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|