• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9861 users

DC LAN #11 (Broodwar & SC2) - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
January 09 2013 22:21 GMT
#61
Sign me up for both if it costs the same.
Otherwise just SC2!
Sup
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
January 10 2013 05:36 GMT
#62
On January 10 2013 06:56 TheRealNanMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 04:32 LuckyFool wrote:
Have you ever streamed bw before Nan? And do you have bw installed... If you want to get it setup we could at the very least hold the bw finals so we could cast both finals back to back.

Could be more trouble than its worth though if you dont have the setup to do it. I think Ipp once casted bw for us.


haha I have never streamed bw before sadly :X And what sort of silly question is that do I even have BW installed I'm going to mess around and see if I can get things sorted out with streaming because I would love to be able to have back to back finals if anyone has any tips or tricks I'd really appreciate them <3


LOL it's really easy to stream in windowed mode- just set the screen region/capture to the window. Not sure if you use xsplit or not. We can talk about it a bit if you want, hit me up on skype or something if you have issues. We should try to at least stream the finals of the bw tournament. :D
frostQuix
Profile Joined September 2012
United States5 Posts
January 11 2013 20:07 GMT
#63
SC2 Tournament: [YES]
BW Tournament: [NO]
ID: fLcQuix
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
January 11 2013 22:29 GMT
#64
I'm thinking of just signing up for the BW Tourney for s'es and gigles
MacroOmega
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1 Post
January 13 2013 23:38 GMT
#65
SC2 Tournament (YES)
ID : iloveOBG
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
January 16 2013 08:50 GMT
#66
Don't want to be mega obnoxious about this but if anyone wants This spare external monitor let me know, I have it as a spare, and am looking to sell it. Like new condition, best monitor for its price range and specs. I'd rather sell it to someone in the DC Area or someone who I can meet up with to hand it off at Il Mee or Monster, with the LAN coming up. It goes for 110 still, but I'll sell it for less.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
January 16 2013 21:14 GMT
#67
Damn, I have to withdraw my entry.
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
January 16 2013 21:25 GMT
#68
Wtf Kier you dodging noob
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
January 16 2013 22:04 GMT
#69
It was brought to my attention the GSL maps are changed...the maps I have listed in the OP are the maps we're going with. Kinda silly to totally change up the map pool a week or so before.
vinco_
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2 Posts
January 17 2013 03:12 GMT
#70
SC2 Tournament: [YES]
BW Tournament: [NO]
ID: vinco
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
January 17 2013 05:54 GMT
#71
On January 17 2013 07:04 LuckyFool wrote:
It was brought to my attention the GSL maps are changed...the maps I have listed in the OP are the maps we're going with. Kinda silly to totally change up the map pool a week or so before.


No it's not! Do it!! =D
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
DreameRSC2
Profile Joined January 2013
United States7 Posts
January 17 2013 07:25 GMT
#72
Why is this being held after I head back to VT qq :/

gl to all participants, always a good event!
"They say the most difficult fight in the world is the one you wage with yourself." -BoxeR
fLcMilotic
Profile Joined September 2012
United States5 Posts
January 17 2013 18:13 GMT
#73
alfldjlg I wish I could go so badly to cheer on my boys fLcCardris, fLcQuix, and ShutteR but just got back to college fml ;__;
Looks like a fun LAN. I hope you all have a great time! xD
DocFletchLXG
Profile Joined December 2011
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-17 23:06:16
January 17 2013 23:06 GMT
#74
even though I think I have to be at work that saturday I might as well throw my hat in the ring too...

And of course once I get eliminated I will be casting with NanMan as usual...


DocFletchLXG. 536
BW- i have no ID but fuck it, I might as well play that one too
The Doc is in...
Laneir
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1160 Posts
January 17 2013 23:26 GMT
#75
I just got in town from business so im good for a while im def in

STar2[yes]
BW[yes]
ID:Laneir
Follow me on Instagram @Chef_Betto
sMi.SyMPhOnY
Profile Joined December 2006
United States226 Posts
January 18 2013 04:55 GMT
#76
yo lucky fool, sign me up for both....
:)
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
January 20 2013 21:46 GMT
#77
Only 6 days away! I'll update the post with recent signups later tonight.
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
January 21 2013 16:10 GMT
#78
Ok i've got windows mode streaming figured out (i think) Going to test it out tonight and see if it actually works
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
January 21 2013 18:46 GMT
#79
Man you guys are awful at following the signup format.

gg. I'm planning on being there for at least part of the day.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
January 21 2013 19:00 GMT
#80
yeah anyone who didn't follow the signup format is getting a shitty seed.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft294
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft294
ViBE133
CosmosSc2 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1908
Shuttle 546
Artosis 496
910 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever680
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox397
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5720
Other Games
summit1g7867
shahzam584
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0258
Maynarde120
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick861
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen123
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 42m
Stellar Fest
12h 42m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.