• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:17
CEST 02:17
KST 09:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9808 users

DC LAN #11 (Broodwar & SC2) - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
DarkVI3tz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States157 Posts
January 03 2013 23:27 GMT
#41
On January 02 2013 13:35 LuckyFool wrote:
thank you Stephen for being the first to actually signup using the proper signup format.


Oh yours welcome :D. LOL.
EndOfLineTv
Profile Joined February 2011
United States741 Posts
January 03 2013 23:43 GMT
#42
SC2 TOURNAMENT: [YES]
BW TOURNAMENT [NO]

(EndOfLine)
FSGShazbot
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
January 04 2013 15:11 GMT
#43
Do I get to run this again? Or has my previous job been handed off :p

I was organizing DC lans before it was cool... :p
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-04 16:10:23
January 04 2013 16:09 GMT
#44
On January 05 2013 00:11 Torenhire wrote:
Do I get to run this again? Or has my previous job been handed off :p

SuperiorWolf was organizing DC lans before it was cool... :p

Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
January 04 2013 17:15 GMT
#45
Sign me up for casting SC2 I hope we can have a BW stream going as well!
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
January 04 2013 20:10 GMT
#46
Psh, Suppy only did the first one (that I went to)

After that he was like yo I'ma smart kid gonna go to college ALL THE FUCKING WAY OVER HERE and left Luckyfool and I to run em!

SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
ZeeSC2
Profile Joined May 2011
United States134 Posts
January 04 2013 20:57 GMT
#47
Coming home from school just for this event ^^

SC2 Tournament: [YES]
BW Tournament: [NO]
ID: ZeeLXG
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
January 04 2013 22:30 GMT
#48
SC2 Tournament: [YES]
BW Tournament: [YES]
ID: Krazy

on another note...anyone want to practice Brood War? I only know like two builds and only for PvT and PvZ haha.
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-04 23:10:38
January 04 2013 22:57 GMT
#49
Torenhire-

If you're around on the 26th you can take charge of the bw tournament if you want. If Burns+Peter are also coming they can split handling results/bracket work. I also might not play,(meaning I'd actually be useful during the day this time) we'll see. if I commit to playing I'll just want to practice again and I can't have that right now... D:

(I just might practice some bw though muhah)
sc2CruSha
Profile Joined August 2010
United States105 Posts
January 05 2013 18:26 GMT
#50
Can the comps actually run BW without any problems? Will we be on LAN or ICCup to meet up in a channel?
www.twitch.tv/ixcmaestro
[DekAr]
Profile Joined February 2011
United States59 Posts
January 05 2013 19:00 GMT
#51
If I can get a ride from school, I'll be here to spectate. looking forward to seeing brood war as well!
Eifer
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States138 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 03:23:09
January 08 2013 03:13 GMT
#52
<scratch that>
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 03:59:21
January 08 2013 03:49 GMT
#53
On January 02 2013 04:12 LuckyFool wrote:
BW: None (Unless somebody wants to donate, please contact me if you want to donate to the broodwar prize pool)


I don't even know if this is gonna be streamed or not but this just isn't right. PM'ed

Edit: Didn't see Torenhire's 100, but 2nd place deserves something too so I still wanna donate
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 04:30:48
January 08 2013 04:04 GMT
#54
thanks Richard, so awesome, this means our bw tournament is now sponsored by sc2ratings.com I'm sure Neal wouldn't object if I have Nanman give a few plugs for the site on stream.
NoMicroWin
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States688 Posts
January 08 2013 04:40 GMT
#55
I will be in NJ with the potential of coming down. Would anyone be willing to split gas money/driving that wants to come from the NJ/NY area?
If she pulls out her stalkers, you pull out your mauraders and concussive all over her tits
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
January 08 2013 05:11 GMT
#56
Lol it's kinda funny thinking about a BW tourney sponsored by a SC2 site.

Thank you Rob for running a BW tournament, it's not everyday I get to watch one!
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
January 09 2013 16:15 GMT
#57
On January 08 2013 13:40 NoMicroWin wrote:
I will be in NJ with the potential of coming down. Would anyone be willing to split gas money/driving that wants to come from the NJ/NY area?


I would check out the power overwhelming thread/LAN this weekend I'm sure you could talk with people about joining you.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=387813


On January 08 2013 13:04 LuckyFool wrote:
thanks Richard, so awesome, this means our bw tournament is now sponsored by sc2ratings.com I'm sure Neal wouldn't object if I have Nanman give a few plugs for the site on stream.


I love that we are getting such a great response for the BW tournament! I have no problem giving shout outs and plugging to anyone that helps make this event happen Now I just wish I could cast both events :X
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
January 09 2013 19:32 GMT
#58
Have you ever streamed bw before Nan? And do you have bw installed... If you want to get it setup we could at the very least hold the bw finals so we could cast both finals back to back.

Could be more trouble than its worth though if you dont have the setup to do it. I think Ipp once casted bw for us.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 09 2013 20:09 GMT
#59
doesn't look like I'll be working that weekend, so you can expect me for freelabor
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
January 09 2013 21:56 GMT
#60
On January 10 2013 04:32 LuckyFool wrote:
Have you ever streamed bw before Nan? And do you have bw installed... If you want to get it setup we could at the very least hold the bw finals so we could cast both finals back to back.

Could be more trouble than its worth though if you dont have the setup to do it. I think Ipp once casted bw for us.


haha I have never streamed bw before sadly :X And what sort of silly question is that do I even have BW installed I'm going to mess around and see if I can get things sorted out with streaming because I would love to be able to have back to back finals if anyone has any tips or tricks I'd really appreciate them <3
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft294
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft294
ViBE133
CosmosSc2 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1908
Shuttle 546
Artosis 496
910 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever680
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox397
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5720
Other Games
summit1g7867
shahzam584
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0258
Maynarde120
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick861
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen123
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 43m
Stellar Fest
12h 43m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.