• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7779 users

Fall 2012 Hoodie Restock - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Community
164 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
IGChris
Profile Joined September 2012
United States1 Post
September 15 2012 02:02 GMT
#141
Ordered my hoodie about a week ago, and I just got it. It's pretty awesome, although the colors are much less vibrant than they look in the pictures. Sadly, it's also the least comfortable hoodie I've ever worn. It makes up for that with the awesome TL logo though.
CommanchyWattkins
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada117 Posts
September 15 2012 02:03 GMT
#142
I want it but the price is too high.
Doc_Starcraft
Profile Joined March 2012
United States3 Posts
September 15 2012 02:10 GMT
#143
Hey guys, I just bought a medium hoodie and when it came in it was too SMall. I don't see an option to exchange it for a large anywhere. Can somebody heLp me out with What to do? Thanks!
shoopin' da woopin'
jpegNY
Profile Joined January 2011
11 Posts
September 15 2012 12:36 GMT
#144
Have you guys read what it says on the last line of the care instructions?

I literally LOL'd





Racetrack
Profile Joined September 2012
Australia16 Posts
September 17 2012 04:46 GMT
#145
On September 15 2012 21:36 jpegNY wrote:
Have you guys read what it says on the last line of the care instructions?

I literally LOL'd







Yep saw that, I burst out laughing

Small is a nice fit for me although its very close to being to small which is scary because I have such a small frame and build its not funny. Nice and compfy though
morganno
Profile Joined April 2012
France8 Posts
September 18 2012 22:21 GMT
#146
Got mine ! Arrived to France !

Thanks TL for the good work. That was my way to support e-sport.


[image loading]


(FYI : I am 1,82 m tall and 70 kg, the Large size fits perfectly).
Oui oui, toi aussi.
Aiden1337
Profile Joined August 2012
Sweden61 Posts
September 20 2012 08:02 GMT
#147
How is the Euro store going?
Anonymous_Coward
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom1347 Posts
September 21 2012 19:14 GMT
#148
On September 20 2012 17:02 zaaweel wrote:
How is the Euro store going?



It was "weeks away" towards the start of September.

Can't be long now...right?
Mackem
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom470 Posts
September 21 2012 20:04 GMT
#149
On September 20 2012 17:02 zaaweel wrote:
How is the Euro store going?


It's not by the sounds of things. I've honestly been waiting to buy a TL mousepad for ages but I think I may just buy a regular Goliathus or something; I can't be bothered to wait any longer.
Do you need a pole? I ask because your logical leaps are becoming logical vaults and your mental gymnastics are Olympic standard.
Feanarang
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada17 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 06:27:33
September 21 2012 22:21 GMT
#150
Just got my hoodie, and it's fantastic! I ordered a large and it fits perfectly. I'm 6'2 and 180lbs. Buy it if you're considering it! Liquid fighting!

Edit: Me in the hoodie

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Liquid Hwaiting!!!!
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
September 21 2012 23:36 GMT
#151
On September 22 2012 05:04 Mackem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 17:02 zaaweel wrote:
How is the Euro store going?


It's not by the sounds of things. I've honestly been waiting to buy a TL mousepad for ages but I think I may just buy a regular Goliathus or something; I can't be bothered to wait any longer.


disciple has written a blog on the matter. http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=370631

Rest assured, we're working hard on it, but global logistics is a very difficult thing to deal with considering our size.
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
whereismymind
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom717 Posts
September 22 2012 23:47 GMT
#152
Hello I have unique question(I think).

I am going to visit US soon in 1 week. I was wondering, if it is possible to use Hotel adress where I am staying for delivery adress of hoodie? If hoodies are in stock, how long odes it take to arrive to US adress?

PS one question, look at my body(nadas body) here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=whereismymind

I should probably go with S instead of M size? I am kind of skinny guy. 1,9m(6 feet 3) and i have 80kg(176.37 pounds).

Thank you for your cooperation.
one day.. i'll lose my mind
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
September 23 2012 00:15 GMT
#153
you should get L or even XL. I suggest you notify you hotel first and ask them if you can get the package there. from our end there wont be any problems
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Lavalamp799
Profile Joined March 2011
United States554 Posts
September 23 2012 02:03 GMT
#154
Think I might have to finally buy one of these
Xanatoss
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany539 Posts
September 23 2012 04:29 GMT
#155
On September 22 2012 08:36 HawaiianPig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 05:04 Mackem wrote:
On September 20 2012 17:02 zaaweel wrote:
How is the Euro store going?


It's not by the sounds of things. I've honestly been waiting to buy a TL mousepad for ages but I think I may just buy a regular Goliathus or something; I can't be bothered to wait any longer.


disciple has written a blog on the matter. http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=370631

Rest assured, we're working hard on it, but global logistics is a very difficult thing to deal with considering our size.


Hopefully its done until christmas. Would love to wear the hoody during the cold days :D
The chair slowly turns around. You see his face, but it can't be. He's not supposed to be here. Not him. Not a Protoss. Not THAT Protoss. MC says, "Hi Greg, long time no see." You back slowly out of the booth. But you can't. It's already forcefielded.
Wedge
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
September 24 2012 01:39 GMT
#156
Damn man, these look sick. I may just get one.
OnceKing
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States939 Posts
September 24 2012 03:33 GMT
#157
Currently wearing my TL hoodie and Winged Horse t-shirt, really love them. Right now I'm actually wishing there was a TL polo or collared shirt (could have the TL logo on the top left of the front or something), I'd definitely buy.
... maybe for the future huh?
"Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got."
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
September 26 2012 06:53 GMT
#158
On September 23 2012 08:47 whereismymind wrote:
Hello I have unique question(I think).

I am going to visit US soon in 1 week. I was wondering, if it is possible to use Hotel adress where I am staying for delivery adress of hoodie? If hoodies are in stock, how long odes it take to arrive to US adress?

PS one question, look at my body(nadas body) here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=whereismymind

I should probably go with S instead of M size? I am kind of skinny guy. 1,9m(6 feet 3) and i have 80kg(176.37 pounds).

Thank you for your cooperation.


You can find size and specification here:

http://store.americanapparel.ca/trt497.html

Its the hoodie TL use.
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
Zoraque
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada120 Posts
September 27 2012 21:28 GMT
#159
does any1 know around how many days it take for this hoodie to deliver to canada? been waiting for weeks and still hasnt arrived yet
MarineKingPrime, Reality, ST_RainBOw, Grubby, Hyun, Supernova!!
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
October 02 2012 22:20 GMT
#160
Finally got mine !!!!

Ordered sept 19th, was shipped to canada the 23th, receive it octobre 1st !! That was fast, very impress by TL.

FYI im 5'10'' 150lbs (im very thin) and medium fit great, also ordered a medium winged t-shirt, its limit but ok, maybe a large would have been better. But again im used to have loose fit clothes...

Plexa, im sorry to have bother you will all my questions, you did a good job !!

Oh, and the quality is great, even for the t-shirt...the hoodie so soft, i want another i think -really worth the price.
TL you never deceive !!
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
ViBE41
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 184
Dewaltoss 92
Hyuk 67
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm68
League of Legends
Doublelift3212
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5464
Khaldor927
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
summit1g8254
FrodaN2302
shahzam518
KnowMe297
C9.Mang0193
ArmadaUGS109
UpATreeSC100
Trikslyr53
PPMD46
ZombieGrub39
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH362
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie908
• Shiphtur226
Upcoming Events
OSC
8m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 8m
Online Event
13h 8m
FEL
18h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.