• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:23
CEST 22:23
KST 05:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8036 users

Fall 2012 Hoodie Restock - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
164 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Anonymous_Coward
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom1347 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-07 20:32:10
September 07 2012 20:28 GMT
#121
On September 07 2012 06:09 Targe wrote:
3 weeks until I get my mousepad and keycap then :3



Keep in mind that they said months ago that the hoodies would be coming soon and that we wouldn't have to wait until summer. And this time last year they would be ready by November/December. As well as the EU store would be ready by the end of July. If you think it will actually be ready in 3 weeks, I have an Empire State Building to sell you.

You'll be lucky to see the EU store by Christmas IMO. We've been waiting for this for a year, it's taking the piss TBH.
kuan888
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada305 Posts
September 07 2012 22:31 GMT
#122
On September 08 2012 05:28 Anonymous_Coward wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 06:09 Targe wrote:
3 weeks until I get my mousepad and keycap then :3



Keep in mind that they said months ago that the hoodies would be coming soon and that we wouldn't have to wait until summer. And this time last year they would be ready by November/December. As well as the EU store would be ready by the end of July. If you think it will actually be ready in 3 weeks, I have an Empire State Building to sell you.

You'll be lucky to see the EU store by Christmas IMO. We've been waiting for this for a year, it's taking the piss TBH.


Got a PM from Catz, he want to tell you: Empire State !!
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche ||| Acer.Scarlett <3
JustJonny
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada294 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-08 07:39:38
September 08 2012 07:39 GMT
#123
On September 08 2012 01:12 rA.BreeZe wrote:
Does anyone know how long shipping takes for Canadian buyers? I'm afraid I won't be in town to pick it up


i ordered mine from the first batch and it took nearly a month.

edit - i'm in winnipeg
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
September 08 2012 10:44 GMT
#124
So uh, apparently I can order a TL mousepad in a Belgian store, if I do this, does TL still benefit from it?

link in spoiler
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.gamegear.be/stof?page=2
I have no quote!
Mackem
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom470 Posts
September 08 2012 10:57 GMT
#125
Anyone know of any EU stores that sell the TL mousepad that will ship to the UK for a not-too-expensive fee? Sick of waiting to be honest.
Do you need a pole? I ask because your logical leaps are becoming logical vaults and your mental gymnastics are Olympic standard.
Payson
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States394 Posts
September 09 2012 17:57 GMT
#126
I definitely recommend anyone who wants to purchase the TL mousepad or Hoodie to do so! Both excellent purchases and well worth the price! (Got both on first day they were released ^^)
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
September 09 2012 23:54 GMT
#127
What to do with your free posters? Take the money you saved and do it right:

[image loading]
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
joogai
Profile Joined December 2011
7 Posts
September 10 2012 22:37 GMT
#128
I'm not even huge into TL, but they make such awesome looking stuff. This EG fanboy only has 2 items that represent teams right now, this hoodie, and the TL mousepad

btw, it's not really overpriced...this is the cost of a standard hoodie you find in a mall. I'll agree that it's more expensive than a walmart hoodie, but what would you expect?

Only complaint is that it seems to take a long time to process the order. I ordered it 4 days ago and the order was processed, but the shipping status is pending :/
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-10 23:11:26
September 10 2012 23:11 GMT
#129
My shipping status is still pending as well (ordered Wednesday evening I believe?), but I'm not particularly worried.

Can't wait to get it though :3
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Decapitation
Profile Joined October 2011
United States35 Posts
September 13 2012 19:10 GMT
#130
Gentle men... and of course ladies of eSports... I look like a new man today... yes a new very suave man! Long story short my hoodie cam today!
Your like a pylon with out you I have no power. -Artosis
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 23:01:41
September 13 2012 23:00 GMT
#131
I got my hoodie as well! Looks great

The zipper is okay, but otherwise I can't find any problems. I hope it lasts well after washes (bad memories with my old winged horse shirt, as it faded dramatically after only 2 washes or so). Overall quite nice. The hood feels just a touch heavy and the jacket overall is a bit tight, but it's tight in a form-fitting way, and I'm quite satisfied ^^

You all should get one too so we can continue to have some of this great merchandise~
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
September 13 2012 23:20 GMT
#132
Just got my hoodie today! Kinda wishing I had ordered an XL, as the sizing is a bit tight, but as Aerisky said above me, it is tight in a form-fitting way, so I'm still very happy with it.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
September 13 2012 23:22 GMT
#133
--- Nuked ---
lubu42
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States314 Posts
September 14 2012 02:34 GMT
#134
Just got my Large TL hoodie today and it was too tight for me So I ordered an XL today and i'm stuck with the large hoodie since TL doesn't have a return policy. So if anyone would like a brand new TL Large Hoodie I will gladly ship them mine for 50$ USD instead of the 60$ USD TL sells them for
SlayerS_BoxeR <3
kathyharris
Profile Joined September 2012
United Kingdom1 Post
September 14 2012 06:07 GMT
#135
--- Nuked ---
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 06:14:16
September 14 2012 06:13 GMT
#136
On September 10 2012 08:54 HawaiianPig wrote:
What to do with your free posters? Take the money you saved and do it right:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Oh man. I just remembered I have not claimed my free posters Thanks for the reminder.

On another note, I will be ordering one of the hoodies either tommorow or the day after. I am so excited.
Administrator
jahre
Profile Joined November 2008
United States95 Posts
September 14 2012 07:22 GMT
#137
@Lubu42: I had the same problem originally and I just re-ordered a XL. I'm going to keep the large however, in-case I ever lose weight or if a friend needs to borrow it or what have you. Live and learn I suppose .
"I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best." -Walt Whitman
maareek
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2042 Posts
September 14 2012 16:43 GMT
#138
My hoodies arrived! Tried both and found I actually can wear both. The medium is a very good fit, with the large giving a little more room.

As for thoughts: I put my arm in the sleeve and thought "wow!". Holy whatever does this fabric feel good. Like seriously I'm actually sitting here with one zipped up and I'm getting hot but I don't want to take it off because it's so insanely comfortable. They look fantastic, the pockets have nice depth and, to continue gushing, I'm seriously thinking about ordering about seven more of these, removing the zippers, sewing them together and making the blanket to end all blankets.

Also got a keycap, which looks similarly fantastic, but less like a good blanket candidate.

I'm incredibly well pleased with everything. Thanks to everybody. <3!
FrozenArbiter: Obless PvT master
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
September 14 2012 17:02 GMT
#139
mine shipped yesterday T____T
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
lubu42
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States314 Posts
September 14 2012 22:57 GMT
#140
I was actually very pleased with the shipping time. From the day that I ordered the hoodie, I received it exactly one week later! :D
SlayerS_BoxeR <3
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 159
ProTech145
JuggernautJason64
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 192
Dewaltoss 114
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10182
League of Legends
Doublelift1021
Counter-Strike
fl0m1591
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4465
Khaldor1031
crisheroes1013
Liquid`Hasu569
Other Games
summit1g6805
FrodaN2313
shahzam424
KnowMe341
XBOCT294
C9.Mang0205
ArmadaUGS152
ZombieGrub30
Trikslyr26
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 38m
Online Event
14h 38m
FEL
19h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.