• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:24
CEST 05:24
KST 12:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8962 users

[Old] 2,500 more Liquid Shirts - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Community
485 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 25 Next All
monkeycid
Profile Joined May 2006
Sweden44 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-18 00:35:24
February 18 2012 00:26 GMT
#161
Well, I've tried ordering and spent half an hour on this, but paypal just won't take my money. *sigh* so it goes.

Edit: Aight. Fuck this shit. I really wanted a large Team Liquid Jersey 2011, so I spent some extra time on it. Paypal refuses to process the payment, even though I've tried my card, my SO's card and our bloody groceries card. All have excess of the funds required, and all of them (save the grocery card) have paid for stuff on paypal before. All I get is "You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card." - well, I've bloody well tried. Fuck you, pay"pal". Sorry, TL - I've really, really, really, really tried to give you my money, but your partners just won't let me. Blargh.
woot!
pigfat
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia141 Posts
February 18 2012 00:27 GMT
#162
Boughttt
Fosfor
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway54 Posts
February 18 2012 00:29 GMT
#163
Finally, got one.
Better than yesterday, better than before.
Amlitzer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States471 Posts
February 18 2012 00:34 GMT
#164
*sigh* out of small shirts again, maybe I should try for a medium. Why do you even bother making large and x-large shirts, clearly the majority of your customers are not fat seeing as how those are the shirts that get sold out first. Why do you have to cater to fat people, don't you know you are only enabling them to stay fat? Fat people don't even deserve to be able to wear TL shirts anyways.

User was warned for this post
"Not even justice, I want to get truth!"
sereniity
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Sweden1159 Posts
February 18 2012 00:41 GMT
#165
On February 18 2012 09:34 Amlitzer wrote:
*sigh* out of small shirts again, maybe I should try for a medium. Why do you even bother making large and x-large shirts, clearly the majority of your customers are not fat seeing as how those are the shirts that get sold out first. Why do you have to cater to fat people, don't you know you are only enabling them to stay fat? Fat people don't even deserve to be able to wear TL shirts anyways.


Oh wow... Yeah that's a good way to look at it...

*sarcasm*
"I am Day9, Holy shit!"
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
February 18 2012 00:45 GMT
#166
On February 18 2012 09:34 Amlitzer wrote:
*sigh* out of small shirts again, maybe I should try for a medium. Why do you even bother making large and x-large shirts, clearly the majority of your customers are not fat seeing as how those are the shirts that get sold out first. Why do you have to cater to fat people, don't you know you are only enabling them to stay fat? Fat people don't even deserve to be able to wear TL shirts anyways.


Wait what? I'm a pretty small dude and I have to get a medium shirt. A small is tiny lol, and I bet they didn't print that many smalls.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
February 18 2012 00:47 GMT
#167
On February 18 2012 08:55 RayN wrote:
Are these made by the same manufacturer that made the TL Horse shirts? If so, then I'll be getting a medium as I bought a small TL spirit shirt and that was a bit too tight for me.

There is a sizing chart in the OP. It's a different type of shirt so check the measurements.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
foreverbronz
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada4 Posts
February 18 2012 00:48 GMT
#168
NO 2XL HRMPH
EY3
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-18 00:49:39
February 18 2012 00:49 GMT
#169
Wish WISH I could buy one but I am a 2XL guy, come on TL we big boys love ya too. GIVE US SOME LOVE!!!!
khaydarin9
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia423 Posts
February 18 2012 01:05 GMT
#170
ARGH - no more small sizes left!

As a girl, I have no other options ...
Be safe, Woo Jung Ho <3
Marcus420
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-18 01:16:10
February 18 2012 01:15 GMT
#171
just went to click large... bam sold out... x.x

sadface...
Gentso
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2218 Posts
February 18 2012 01:20 GMT
#172
Wow, figured medium would sell out the quickest. o_O
nooboon
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2602 Posts
February 18 2012 01:31 GMT
#173
On February 18 2012 10:15 Marcus420 wrote:
just went to click large... bam sold out... x.x

sadface...


Sorry that might have been me that bought the last large
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
February 18 2012 01:32 GMT
#174
I do feel a bit violated when you act like you are doing us all a great favour selling us these shirts though :p don't wanna be a downer but it needs to be said... rawrrr.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
February 18 2012 01:34 GMT
#175
Large and Small are back in stock again, some shirts are still being inventoried by our distributor so we're erring on the side of caution to avoid overselling.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
February 18 2012 01:37 GMT
#176
Already have one from last batch
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
jmols
Profile Joined October 2010
New Zealand41 Posts
February 18 2012 01:38 GMT
#177
My sad story:
I ordered one from the last batch, TL is my favourite team for Tyler/Nony since TSL2 (first pro starcraft I ever saw), sadly it was delayed a month or so because of a mix up from the distributer. Eventually i recieved word that it had been sent and was given a tracking number. it said to allow 2-4 weeks for it to arrive over international travel (posting to new zealand). I waited 6 before enquiring with USPS what had happened to my shirt. never got a reply and still have recieved my shirt (about 7 weeks since shipping).
So sadly TL as much as I'd love to try again i dont think i can invest another 60 NZD to risk not having arrive again.
<3 you still
see you space cowboy...
Mr. Nefarious
Profile Joined December 2010
United States515 Posts
February 18 2012 01:42 GMT
#178
Finally got my large, so happy! Cant wait to rep that TL blue.
저그 화이팅
Proof.
Profile Joined August 2011
535 Posts
February 18 2012 01:43 GMT
#179
On February 18 2012 09:26 monkeycid wrote:
Well, I've tried ordering and spent half an hour on this, but paypal just won't take my money. *sigh* so it goes.

Edit: Aight. Fuck this shit. I really wanted a large Team Liquid Jersey 2011, so I spent some extra time on it. Paypal refuses to process the payment, even though I've tried my card, my SO's card and our bloody groceries card. All have excess of the funds required, and all of them (save the grocery card) have paid for stuff on paypal before. All I get is "You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card." - well, I've bloody well tried. Fuck you, pay"pal". Sorry, TL - I've really, really, really, really tried to give you my money, but your partners just won't let me. Blargh.

This exact same thing happens to me too! I have my own debit/credit card (I'm a college student) but for some reason Paypal doesn't accept them. So instead I had to ask my mother if I can use her card (I felt like a little kid when I did this), which is what I did for my first shirt.

I'm debating on getting another one but I only have so much time to make the decision..
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how
Weson
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Iceland1032 Posts
February 18 2012 01:47 GMT
#180
I'm drunk lite a fucking bat. Just ordered one and the package with the 3 races. $101 all together including shipping. Hope i wont regret it when i wake up hungover tomorrow. Good thing some random guy payed for my drinks tonight(like who does that anyway? And no im not gay, the other guy might have thought i was), so that might have been a sign that the money i have were ment to be spent on this... who knows?
"!@€#" - as some guy said
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft495
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 199
SpeCial 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1338
Hyuk 50
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox707
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 483
C9.Mang0318
Sick104
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS38
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo765
• Stunt250
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 36m
Online Event
7h 36m
FEL
12h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.