• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:08
CEST 14:08
KST 21:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8693 users

BarCraft Montreal: MLG Providence - by Vuugo.com - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Puph
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-29 16:08:19
October 29 2011 16:06 GMT
#101
On October 29 2011 23:46 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2011 01:54 Lexpar wrote:
Please stop the French/English debate crap. Our politicians are already doing a pretty good job without our help, no?

I'd say no!

With all the knowledgable we got here looks like they might as well ask for it

I for one am perfectly happy with one drink when purchasing a pre-sale ticket at 15! For twenty, on the other hand...it shows the benefits of calling one of those fancy numbers down there instead of going to the door.

edit: But I really agree that all measures must be taken to make this one better than the last, whatever they may be. Not because the last one was bad, but by reason of showing what this is really all about. What with the media and all.
Intel Dual Core 4400 @ ~2.00GHz / 2046MB RAM / 256 MB ATI Radeon x1300PRO
crbox
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1181 Posts
October 29 2011 16:06 GMT
#102
props to u aZox, very unconventionnal for a mainstream club to do this, it's appreciated.
Tusk
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada427 Posts
October 29 2011 16:34 GMT
#103
On October 30 2011 01:06 Puph wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2011 23:46 Djzapz wrote:
On October 29 2011 01:54 Lexpar wrote:
Please stop the French/English debate crap. Our politicians are already doing a pretty good job without our help, no?

I'd say no!

With all the knowledgable we got here looks like they might as well ask for it

I for one am perfectly happy with one drink when purchasing a pre-sale ticket at 15! For twenty, on the other hand...it shows the benefits of calling one of those fancy numbers down there instead of going to the door.

edit: But I really agree that all measures must be taken to make this one better than the last, whatever they may be. Not because the last one was bad, but by reason of showing what this is really all about. What with the media and all.


Its more so a step backwards for the people at the event itself. It makes sense for their business, give away less free stuff, invest that money into better flashy things for their product. I get that. But we're a small community giving this club a huge amount of business at a time when they otherwise would not be open, so I think there should be a bit of give and take toward attendees.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
October 29 2011 18:09 GMT
#104
Badass tickets
[image loading]
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-29 18:37:17
October 29 2011 18:26 GMT
#105
On October 30 2011 01:34 Tusk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2011 01:06 Puph wrote:
On October 29 2011 23:46 Djzapz wrote:
On October 29 2011 01:54 Lexpar wrote:
Please stop the French/English debate crap. Our politicians are already doing a pretty good job without our help, no?

I'd say no!

With all the knowledgable we got here looks like they might as well ask for it

I for one am perfectly happy with one drink when purchasing a pre-sale ticket at 15! For twenty, on the other hand...it shows the benefits of calling one of those fancy numbers down there instead of going to the door.

edit: But I really agree that all measures must be taken to make this one better than the last, whatever they may be. Not because the last one was bad, but by reason of showing what this is really all about. What with the media and all.


Its more so a step backwards for the people at the event itself. It makes sense for their business, give away less free stuff, invest that money into better flashy things for their product. I get that. But we're a small community giving this club a huge amount of business at a time when they otherwise would not be open, so I think there should be a bit of give and take toward attendees.


Ok, I think that I've to answer the '' why 1 instead of 2 '' a few asked. On a regular base, drinks are usually 7,50$ at the club, times 2 that makes 15$, so tickets were '' free '' last time if I can say that, it was simply to get a garantee at the bar to cover our fees to go even. Last time the tickets were at 15$, there was no '' room '' to replay play with in order to get a top state of the art production. This club is gigantic and has a tons of stuff to pay for when opening the doors, weither it's a sunday afternoon, or friday night. I did this in order to have a little more room to have.

Every single penny invested in those tickets will go in the event production. Pre-Sale tickets are 15$ instead of 20$ in order to have a garantee, and to avoid having people to cancel/not show up last minute.

That's all, hope you all understand This will be a kickass event, and add-ups such CO2 cost a lotttt of money, but I want to make this epic, and change the face of eSports, starting here on the 20th.


On October 29 2011 01:54 Lexpar wrote:
Please stop the French/English debate crap. Our politicians are already doing a pretty good job without our help, no?

As far as barcraft goes- not sure if I can abide by a $30 ticket for an added melon platter... Maybe if you could get a proper T-shirt out there I would think about it. Crossing fingers for stronger drinks this time :p

No need to buy the 30$ ticket if you don't feel confortable with this, I'm working on T-Shirts at the moment to give away, need to find a proper god damn company that does em ! If anyone knows someone good in MTL pm me asap.

On October 29 2011 03:06 TheFearedBeing wrote:
Wow! The last event was already huge, i can't wait for this one!

About the Grandmaster room, I know they're limited, but how many do you plan to sell? Do you want the fill the room with people, or just enough so people there have alot of space to relax, etc.?

The GrandMaster Room fits 300 people, we'll only sell around 150 max to keep it confortable and easy going

On October 29 2011 08:09 Steel wrote:
Nice! Totally going once again. Don't know about the GM tickets though, any know if it's really worth it? Pretty expensive, but at the same time I want to support this kind of event.

Ambiance in the Main Room will still be kickass

On October 29 2011 23:17 SynosiK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2011 00:40 Tusk wrote:
Also, you got sponsored and are selling more expensive tickets, but now it's only a drink for presale tickets?

I know its quite epic to be there and you naturally want the best production value for your event, but please realise that to me, drinks and actual tangible effects on the day of are more important than paying for overhead cameras and such.



I agree with what this guy is saying. I know this event is costing money to produce and what not, but 15$/20$ (door) to get in with a single drink is almost what we pay when we go see a "famous" dj at a club. And just like this event, it includes all the show details: lights, smoke, music, special effects, etc.

I think that the same price for 1 drink only is not good value and people will be thrown off by this. Last time, i paid: 20$ ticket, 2x 5.50$ + tax for 2 extra beers, 4$ of food outside...this is around 36$. Now, it will only be more expensive if I want the same...

I'd set the price to 15$ + 2 drinks again as it makes it much more appealing for people. I am telling you this, because I talked to many people who are a bit more casual fans, but wanted to come. And when I told them the price...they were not sure they were interested anymore. Especially for the people that don't know if they are available at the time and need to buy a ticket at the door.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still go, but to fill the place with 1000 people+, its our job to talk to friends and invite other players that are not aware of this event...simply, the price makes it more difficult to convince these more casual fans :/

just my 2 cents.

As said up here, the ticket was practically '' free '' last time, prices won't change and won't be more expensive, working on having some specials and better deals then last time, the only difference is one less drinks, that's all, for a lot more screens, one giant 1080p screens, TVs all over, 3 rooms, seatings, suprises, etc etc... It won't be '' more '' expensive then last time, simply one less free drink then last time to attend world's most crazy barcraft. BTW taxes are included in all the products we sell at the bar.

My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
October 29 2011 18:43 GMT
#106
Oh also,

We have a guy driving down from Chicago, he needed an hotel close to the club, I've a corporate deal at Novotel Hotel, it's 15 seconds away of walk from the club, and I've a price at 125$ for a 2 bed room instead of 175$ in case any '' foreigners '' need a room, email me at marko@1234montreal.com

Take care,
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Tusk
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada427 Posts
October 30 2011 02:18 GMT
#107
Alright.

As someone who in a restaurant/bar, I get it.

But I also get your expenses for an MLG sunday like last time, are much lower than say a friday night, simply due to less staff needed to work it.

And making any money at all, is better than what you would have coming in on a Sunday afternoon without MLG, which is nothing.

My thoughts are just that since even making a 10$ profit on a sunday afternoon, as well as the tremendous amount of advertisement your club gets from MLG, coupled with the fact that we're a small but supportive community, we'd have a lot of slack cut, be it through 2 free drinks, or cheaper prices in general, you get the point.
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
October 30 2011 02:28 GMT
#108
Tusk your killing esport so far : (
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
sorrowptoss
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1431 Posts
October 30 2011 02:50 GMT
#109
Hey everybody in Montreal I have a question: do you guys know a cafe internet anywhere in Montreal where SC2 is really popular and where I can come to play? Thanks.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
October 30 2011 07:00 GMT
#110
On October 30 2011 11:50 sorrowptoss wrote:
Hey everybody in Montreal I have a question: do you guys know a cafe internet anywhere in Montreal where SC2 is really popular and where I can come to play? Thanks.


At your home kickin' it on the ladder
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
October 30 2011 07:01 GMT
#111
On October 30 2011 11:18 Tusk wrote:
Alright.

As someone who in a restaurant/bar, I get it.

But I also get your expenses for an MLG sunday like last time, are much lower than say a friday night, simply due to less staff needed to work it.

And making any money at all, is better than what you would have coming in on a Sunday afternoon without MLG, which is nothing.

My thoughts are just that since even making a 10$ profit on a sunday afternoon, as well as the tremendous amount of advertisement your club gets from MLG, coupled with the fact that we're a small but supportive community, we'd have a lot of slack cut, be it through 2 free drinks, or cheaper prices in general, you get the point.


I consider myself as a part of this community, I'm a huge fan & player of SC2, and I'm doing the right moves in order to take eSports to another level, and for the growth of BarCrafts all around the world, read the comments from people in other countries, they would give anything to be here.
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Puph
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
October 30 2011 09:09 GMT
#112
On October 30 2011 11:18 Tusk wrote:
Alright.

As someone who in a restaurant/bar, I get it.

But I also get your expenses for an MLG sunday like last time, are much lower than say a friday night, simply due to less staff needed to work it.

And making any money at all, is better than what you would have coming in on a Sunday afternoon without MLG, which is nothing.

My thoughts are just that since even making a 10$ profit on a sunday afternoon, as well as the tremendous amount of advertisement your club gets from MLG, coupled with the fact that we're a small but supportive community, we'd have a lot of slack cut, be it through 2 free drinks, or cheaper prices in general, you get the point.


I understand you want more value for your attendance, but I think what aZoX is saying is that he's doing all he can to make this event as large and accommodating as possible. Obviously those two things do not go hand in hand, so we're gonna find a balance so he can set the stage for future Barcrafts.
As it stands, one drink's difference does not necessarily diminish the value of the experience, especially given that much more is planned than a silly drink you know? Regardless, we are still only at #2 here and there is much time for improvement. If everybody wants two drinks.. then I'm sure it can be possible with a budget cut elsewhere heh
Intel Dual Core 4400 @ ~2.00GHz / 2046MB RAM / 256 MB ATI Radeon x1300PRO
Siliticx
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada206 Posts
October 30 2011 18:22 GMT
#113
I'm personally working behind the scene with aZoX on this and i must say guys that the cut in 1 drink is really a little bad for a greater good.

Think of it this way. When you will buy that beer instead of getting it free, tell yourself that you are directly helping eSports and help toward legitimising this type of events for barkeepers out there.

Obvously this is #2, we have to make adjustments. As aZoX mentionned earlier, the production value will be through the roof!

And from what i hear, prices will be better anyway
CyberActiv Productions' Chief of eSports Operations - In Canada, need sponsorship or help with an eSport project? don't hesitate to contact me!
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
October 30 2011 20:32 GMT
#114
Great to see so much effort put into this. Hopefully you guys make another sick video like last time
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Tusk
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada427 Posts
October 30 2011 21:17 GMT
#115
On October 31 2011 03:22 Siliticx wrote:
I'm personally working behind the scene with aZoX on this and i must say guys that the cut in 1 drink is really a little bad for a greater good.

Think of it this way. When you will buy that beer instead of getting it free, tell yourself that you are directly helping eSports and help toward legitimising this type of events for barkeepers out there.

Obvously this is #2, we have to make adjustments. As aZoX mentionned earlier, the production value will be through the roof!

And from what i hear, prices will be better anyway



I disagree with the paying instead of free is helping esports but yes, I understand. I'm just being "that guy" so people involved realise that if it comes down to an overhead camera and C02 cannons or an extra free drink for everyone supporting the event, and quad streams, pick the stuff that has a direct effect on the actual customers paying to attend the event, rather than the stuff that makes it look cool to people that are not there.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-30 21:57:10
October 30 2011 21:54 GMT
#116
On October 31 2011 06:17 Tusk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 03:22 Siliticx wrote:
I'm personally working behind the scene with aZoX on this and i must say guys that the cut in 1 drink is really a little bad for a greater good.

Think of it this way. When you will buy that beer instead of getting it free, tell yourself that you are directly helping eSports and help toward legitimising this type of events for barkeepers out there.

Obvously this is #2, we have to make adjustments. As aZoX mentionned earlier, the production value will be through the roof!

And from what i hear, prices will be better anyway



I disagree with the paying instead of free is helping esports but yes, I understand. I'm just being "that guy" so people involved realise that if it comes down to an overhead camera and C02 cannons or an extra free drink for everyone supporting the event, and quad streams, pick the stuff that has a direct effect on the actual customers paying to attend the event, rather than the stuff that makes it look cool to people that are not there.


That's a fair point, we will consider this for next time.
We're expecting bigger and better this time so naturally we wanted to up the ambiance, we upped the number of rooms (renovated!), seatings and quality. That, alone, is an addition to how much is financially being poured into this.

Overall, though, you don't need drinks or anything more than just the killer sound and killer quality of streams and the multiple views. Club1234 is located very close to a lot of fast-food chains and where drinks could be cheaper, without the alcohol (Jean-Coutu is about a block and a 1/2 where you can get a drink).

But in conclusion, I think you make a fair point that we should perhaps orient ourselves to impressing and satisfying those who come more than those who didn't come. But we also want to attract those who didn't come and those looking in so we can get sponsored and have more funds.

It's a tug-of-war that both sides need to consider, but right now, it's a lot of trial and effect. Will these things enhance the experience? Will this turn people off? Be over the top?

It's a balance we have to make. After Providence, there's a bit before the next MLG: let us know what you'd want scrapped, what you thought would be cool and overall feedback. Like last time.

Hope this settles the kettle :3

P.s: Other barcrafts are often in bars or small places, so the restaurants' accommodations aren't beyond their rims or outlines. They can usually handle the people who come to their restaurants.

Since we're about 400 to potentially more, it's very hard to afford the proper staff, screening and everything in addition. With more people comes more expectations as well and so we would like to blow those people away and not simply make it "an outing where we saw some games with friends".
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Puph
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
October 30 2011 23:01 GMT
#117
^ Very well said. Hopefully I can make it way in november!
Intel Dual Core 4400 @ ~2.00GHz / 2046MB RAM / 256 MB ATI Radeon x1300PRO
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
October 31 2011 03:56 GMT
#118
I cannot wait ! All the best players will gather for Providence :D

Checkout the FB event guys ! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131832186923320
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
October 31 2011 04:10 GMT
#119
Well I'll be there this time! Got my ticket :D
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
October 31 2011 04:14 GMT
#120
Id totally get the GM ticket but some of my friends arnt as hardcore fans as I am so i dont expect them to pay 30$ if they can pay 15$ and then id be alone in the gm room so i think ill stick to the 15$ ... but might still get the Gm for the extra esports dollas
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV446
Rex75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech126
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32740
Hyuk 1327
Jaedong 1015
actioN 522
Soma 484
Horang2 376
EffOrt 334
Soulkey 318
BeSt 303
Mini 289
[ Show more ]
Larva 249
Light 224
Zeus 223
Stork 221
910 210
Last 184
Snow 143
Rush 120
ggaemo 116
Pusan 84
ZerO 72
Mind 57
Mong 43
Creator 43
Free 37
Killer 35
Shinee 33
hero 30
Bale 28
Sharp 28
HiyA 19
sorry 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Shine 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8353
Dendi592
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1544
markeloff98
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3086
Khaldor1079
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1667
B2W.Neo353
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax269
DeMusliM216
byalli112
Mew2King86
hiko60
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
52m
The PondCast
21h 52m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.