• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:09
CEST 04:09
KST 11:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8419 users

BarCraft Montreal: MLG Providence - by Vuugo.com - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
JinnAxel
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada50 Posts
November 13 2011 21:31 GMT
#301
Kanda on St. Catherine has Korean BBQ... but it's Kanda so stuff might not be the best quality. Still, it's all you can eat for about 25 bucks.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 13 2011 21:44 GMT
#302
On November 14 2011 06:31 JinnAxel wrote:
Kanda on St. Catherine has Korean BBQ... but it's Kanda so stuff might not be the best quality. Still, it's all you can eat for about 25 bucks.


I've tried it. The style isn't exactly "korean" as our netizen Korean told us, but it's pretty good. Their quality is as you say not the best. It's decent/ok.

On Sunday it costs typically more though
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Attero
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada271 Posts
November 13 2011 22:02 GMT
#303
This is amazing and really warms my heart to see how big the community is in Montreal and the effort that everyone is putting in to set the BAR for Barcraft! I hope I do well so you guys can actually watch some of my games!!!
Retired SC2 Professional | The Beaver Show | twitch.tv/OmniAttero
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 13 2011 22:19 GMT
#304
Hey guys, we got an advertising topic just to inform the very last people who aren't getting in on this event :3!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 13 2011 22:38 GMT
#305
GO
[image loading]
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
InsanePr0t0ss
Profile Joined April 2010
8 Posts
November 14 2011 00:17 GMT
#306
Bulgogi House on Sainte-Catherine (near Atwater) has always been very good! It's not very far from 1234 too.
Heh.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 14 2011 00:51 GMT
#307
They close before 9 I believe.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
InsanePr0t0ss
Profile Joined April 2010
8 Posts
November 14 2011 01:22 GMT
#308
On November 14 2011 09:51 Torte de Lini wrote:
They close before 9 I believe.


11pm according to my findings!
Heh.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 14 2011 01:49 GMT
#309
On November 14 2011 10:22 InsanePr0t0ss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2011 09:51 Torte de Lini wrote:
They close before 9 I believe.


11pm according to my findings!


On Sunday? O:
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
InsanePr0t0ss
Profile Joined April 2010
8 Posts
November 14 2011 02:28 GMT
#310
On November 14 2011 10:49 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2011 10:22 InsanePr0t0ss wrote:
On November 14 2011 09:51 Torte de Lini wrote:
They close before 9 I believe.


11pm according to my findings!


On Sunday? O:


That however I can't confirm, calling would be the best bet I guess!
Heh.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 14 2011 02:29 GMT
#311
If we're a big group going they'll keep it open for us trust me I'll arrange that
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
pStar
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
996 Posts
November 14 2011 19:18 GMT
#312
On November 13 2011 22:56 desRow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2011 08:55 pStar wrote:
$30 BarCraft?

I thought BarCraft was supposed to be barcraft, now its turning into a corporate thing....

And I don't like it :O


no other regular bar would charge 30$ the reason they are charging 30$ is so they can open a 2nd room. This place is a giant ass club but if you wanna be ignorant and don't like it sure be my guest :D


I probably didnt inform myself as well as I should have in my previous post and for that I am sorry.

But you Desrow, please dont lecture ANYBODY on ANYTHING.
InsanePr0t0ss
Profile Joined April 2010
8 Posts
November 15 2011 00:46 GMT
#313
On November 14 2011 10:49 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2011 10:22 InsanePr0t0ss wrote:
On November 14 2011 09:51 Torte de Lini wrote:
They close before 9 I believe.


11pm according to my findings!


On Sunday? O:


I just called, they close at 10pm on Sundays!
Heh.
JeffBitches
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada26 Posts
November 15 2011 00:50 GMT
#314
Can't believe I actually have an Algebra final that day...

At least I was there for the first one (which kicked ass!), and I'll be there for the next!
You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 15 2011 03:01 GMT
#315
On November 15 2011 09:50 JeffBitches wrote:
Can't believe I actually have an Algebra final that day...

At least I was there for the first one (which kicked ass!), and I'll be there for the next!


What time is it ? Event still goes on till 9pm depending on the lenght of the games, next barcraft @ 1234 probly won't be until april 2012 !
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 15 2011 14:48 GMT
#316
All that MEAT !
[image loading]
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
DaSakura
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada63 Posts
November 15 2011 20:40 GMT
#317
YAY, AlexCMoi power!
evaunit01
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States512 Posts
November 15 2011 21:52 GMT
#318
wow this is amazing, have fun guys!!! i wish i could go to something like that
Gamertag: William T. Riker - My life for Aiur!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 15 2011 23:00 GMT
#319
On November 15 2011 23:48 aZoX wrote:
All that MEAT !
[image loading]



not enough meat imo lolo
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 15 2011 23:22 GMT
#320
That's 1/8 of the meat/giveaways :D
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13254
Rain 2253
Artosis 636
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever547
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1651
ArmadaUGS282
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv725
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft189
Maynarde163
C9.Mang0152
ViBE121
ZombieGrub3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick885
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 52m
OSC
10h 52m
Stellar Fest
10h 52m
OSC
21h 52m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.