• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7660 users

The Tyler Streaming Marathon Challenge - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Dittert
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States97 Posts
August 23 2011 16:11 GMT
#61
I'm curious as to whether he's going to try and knock out the marathon first or intersperse the running throughout the day. I can see an argument for both ways.
deepfield1
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States373 Posts
August 23 2011 16:21 GMT
#62
The marathon shouldn't be too bad on a treadmill. I would probably knock that out first.

Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
August 23 2011 16:32 GMT
#63
OH MY GOD

gl to ever tries this!
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Mr. Nefarious
Profile Joined December 2010
United States515 Posts
August 23 2011 16:37 GMT
#64
This challenge sounds completely insane and Tyler is a true badass for even coming up with it, minus well actually doing it. I will absolutely watch.
저그 화이팅
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
August 23 2011 16:40 GMT
#65
honestoss fighting! <3
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
julipu
Profile Joined June 2011
7 Posts
August 23 2011 16:41 GMT
#66
best of luck to you! professionally, privately and in this challange.
MonDeW
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark369 Posts
August 23 2011 16:45 GMT
#67
Dude... DUUUDE! WOW! This idea is some of the greatest i've heard in a looong time!

So awesome Tyler! ^_^
Blind04
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada20 Posts
August 23 2011 16:45 GMT
#68
Cant wait to watch this!
"Don't let the fact that I am three hundred and sixty eight years older than you dull your impression of me, young Raynor. I can still... how do you Terrans say it... "Throw down with the best of them!"" - Fenix
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 23 2011 16:49 GMT
#69
On August 24 2011 00:59 Kolgrim wrote:
26.2 diffrent drinks? You will get sick

Still will toon in to cheer!

Hyped! Tyler Hwaiting!

Not 26.2 different drinks.
Just 26.2 drinks of more than one variety.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
JoeAWESOME
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden1080 Posts
August 23 2011 16:51 GMT
#70
On August 23 2011 23:00 tgun wrote:
I'll do this without the alcohol, because I don't drink. :D


Then you gotta drink 26.2 cans of your preferable energy drink :D
Simply Awesome! - Liquid'Ret - NSHoSeo_Seal - coLMVP_DRG - EG_Idra - Fnatic.NightEnd
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
August 23 2011 16:54 GMT
#71
Wow i did not know about Tyler's depression.
Very impressed by admitting it and being so open about it.
I hope and believe that this is a healthy way of dealing with it.
All best for the future!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 23 2011 16:59 GMT
#72
On August 24 2011 01:54 TigerKarl wrote:
Wow i did not know about Tyler's depression.
Very impressed by admitting it and being so open about it.
I hope and believe that this is a healthy way of dealing with it.
All best for the future!

I'm sure Tyler appreciates your kind words but I believe a more appropriate place to post them would be in his vlog blog lol -->link

this thread is more for discussing crushing drinks/nerds/doughnuts/miles/biceps and cheering for Tyler to complete the challenge.
+ Show Spoiler +
He shouldn't have to read about that everywhere ;p lets keep it positive.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 23 2011 17:00 GMT
#73
On August 24 2011 01:51 JoeAWESOME wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2011 23:00 tgun wrote:
I'll do this without the alcohol, because I don't drink. :D


Then you gotta drink 26.2 cans of your preferable energy drink :D

That sounds about as unhealthy as the original challenge >.<

I would consider doing it without the drinks. Just too much man lol.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Tweleve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States644 Posts
August 23 2011 17:14 GMT
#74
On August 24 2011 01:51 JoeAWESOME wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2011 23:00 tgun wrote:
I'll do this without the alcohol, because I don't drink. :D


Then you gotta drink 26.2 cans of your preferable energy drink :D


That's probably worse than alcohol. If someone lives after 26.2 cans of Monster, I will genuinely be amazed.

But 26.2 alcoholic drinks spread out over a day is doable
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
nemo14
Profile Joined January 2011
United States425 Posts
August 23 2011 17:30 GMT
#75
On August 24 2011 02:14 SentinelSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 01:51 JoeAWESOME wrote:
On August 23 2011 23:00 tgun wrote:
I'll do this without the alcohol, because I don't drink. :D


Then you gotta drink 26.2 cans of your preferable energy drink :D


That's probably worse than alcohol. If someone lives after 26.2 cans of Monster, I will genuinely be amazed.

But 26.2 alcoholic drinks spread out over a day is doable

26.2 grams of weed? That might do it too if it's your thing.
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
August 23 2011 17:32 GMT
#76
On August 23 2011 22:41 Heavenly wrote:
wat. Anyone who manages to do half of this is the sickest nerd baller. Almost no one can do 26 x 10 pullups, an extremely small percentage of people can do one set of 26 pullups. My roommates literally sometimes start their morning off with a beer and go through a case a day between them but aren't going to be drinking 26 alcoholic beverages. 26.2 miles takes forever to jog, that's almost the entire day right there. And the combined calories of the alcohol and donuts will be around 8k calories which is almost impossible for a person to consume barring Michael Phelps unless they are literally just sitting in place the entire time.

so wut

good luck


I can personally attest to the fact that 8k calories is in fact possible for a person to consume, go look up Ben&Jerry's "Vermonster" I ate one with one friend, he actually ended up throwing up, but from the calorie count I was told, I think that I did in fact eat around 8k calories that day. For Michael Phelps that probably would have been a breeze, I think I read that he needs like 10-12k calories per day so something that has 8k would be like a big mac is to someone with a normal 2k calorie diet.
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 23 2011 17:42 GMT
#77
On August 24 2011 02:30 nemo14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 02:14 SentinelSC2 wrote:
On August 24 2011 01:51 JoeAWESOME wrote:
On August 23 2011 23:00 tgun wrote:
I'll do this without the alcohol, because I don't drink. :D


Then you gotta drink 26.2 cans of your preferable energy drink :D


That's probably worse than alcohol. If someone lives after 26.2 cans of Monster, I will genuinely be amazed.

But 26.2 alcoholic drinks spread out over a day is doable

26.2 grams of weed? That might do it too if it's your thing.

lol arbitersssssss
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Zeke50100
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2220 Posts
August 23 2011 17:47 GMT
#78
Krispy Kreme has completely shut down in my area. Looks like I'm exem- Er, unable to participate! Darn.
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
August 23 2011 17:49 GMT
#79
On August 24 2011 02:42 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 02:30 nemo14 wrote:
On August 24 2011 02:14 SentinelSC2 wrote:
On August 24 2011 01:51 JoeAWESOME wrote:
On August 23 2011 23:00 tgun wrote:
I'll do this without the alcohol, because I don't drink. :D


Then you gotta drink 26.2 cans of your preferable energy drink :D


That's probably worse than alcohol. If someone lives after 26.2 cans of Monster, I will genuinely be amazed.

But 26.2 alcoholic drinks spread out over a day is doable

26.2 grams of weed? That might do it too if it's your thing.

lol arbitersssssss

Yo, I remember this!!! Friggin classic.
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
Tweleve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States644 Posts
August 23 2011 17:51 GMT
#80
On August 24 2011 02:30 nemo14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 02:14 SentinelSC2 wrote:
On August 24 2011 01:51 JoeAWESOME wrote:
On August 23 2011 23:00 tgun wrote:
I'll do this without the alcohol, because I don't drink. :D


Then you gotta drink 26.2 cans of your preferable energy drink :D


That's probably worse than alcohol. If someone lives after 26.2 cans of Monster, I will genuinely be amazed.

But 26.2 alcoholic drinks spread out over a day is doable

26.2 grams of weed? That might do it too if it's your thing.


Mmmmmm if it's high grade I don't think I can handle that >_<
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 77
Nina 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2383
Shinee 60
NotJumperer 17
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1295
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft508
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 755
C9.Mang0318
PiGStarcraft241
ArmadaUGS33
RuFF_SC215
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick891
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream406
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1196
• Rush948
• Stunt245
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.