• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:06
CEST 14:06
KST 21:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7901 users

The Tyler Streaming Marathon Challenge - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Terranist
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2496 Posts
October 12 2011 10:11 GMT
#321
i hope the booze brings out the arbitersssssssssssss
The Show of a Lifetime
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
October 12 2011 10:33 GMT
#322
On October 12 2011 19:11 Terranist wrote:
i hope the booze brings out the arbitersssssssssssss

arbiterssssssssssssss was not booze, but yes, hopefully!
Tmac
Profile Joined March 2011
United States12 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 23:45:26
October 12 2011 22:27 GMT
#323
Hey everyone I've been seeing allot of guesses on what Tyler's marathon time will be. So i made a poll. Answers are total time of all of his runs added together.

Poll: What will Tyler's marathon time be?

Over 4 hours (9)
 
56%

2:40:00 (3)
 
19%

3:40:00 (2)
 
13%

3:20:00 (1)
 
6%

3:30:00 (1)
 
6%

2:50:00 (0)
 
0%

3:00:00 (0)
 
0%

3:10:00 (0)
 
0%

3:50:00 (0)
 
0%

16 total votes

Your vote: What will Tyler's marathon time be?

(Vote): 2:40:00
(Vote): 2:50:00
(Vote): 3:00:00
(Vote): 3:10:00
(Vote): 3:20:00
(Vote): 3:30:00
(Vote): 3:40:00
(Vote): 3:50:00
(Vote): Over 4 hours



I don't know what Tyler's weekly mileage is so it hard to tell but I m going to say 3:20:00. He ran in college so we know hes a great athlete but running not just something you can pick back up in a week. Regardless of his time I'am excited to see this.
Koreans don't give a shit there are just going to go kill you -TLO So come right up and let me squash your creativity with my iron fist of conservative play."--Nony
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
October 12 2011 22:49 GMT
#324
Drinking game: every time Tyler takes a drink, you take a drink.

Well he sounds like he is ready to be a badass~ go and don't die
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Treva
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States535 Posts
October 12 2011 22:53 GMT
#325
Sounds miserable for Tyler but if it's streamed I'll watch some of it haha
Live it up.
biamila
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada335 Posts
October 12 2011 23:08 GMT
#326
Holy jesus.

Just saw this. This is going to be absolutely godawful. I applaud his manhood, since I could not do ANY of this, outside of the ladder wins and probably the drinks.
Fuck running a marathon, fuck 260 pullups, and fuck 26 donuts.

How about run 5 miles, and do maybe 100 pullups? I think I could manage that... maybe 5 donuts, and all them beers!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
October 12 2011 23:19 GMT
#327
On October 12 2011 19:33 Ruscour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 19:11 Terranist wrote:
i hope the booze brings out the arbitersssssssssssss

arbiterssssssssssssss was not booze, but yes, hopefully!

it was not booze but collectively we did call the substances alcohol.

I dont understand the poll for his time to complete the marathon.
In this post he says he will be doing it in two intervals of 16 miles and 10 milesish so are you adding those two times together. Wont that be much faster than if he had to pace himself for all 26.2 miles at once?

I have no idea how long it takes to run a marathon.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Tmac
Profile Joined March 2011
United States12 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 23:26:58
October 12 2011 23:25 GMT
#328
yes adding the times together and yes that should make the time somewhat faster
Koreans don't give a shit there are just going to go kill you -TLO So come right up and let me squash your creativity with my iron fist of conservative play."--Nony
Grackodile
Profile Joined January 2011
United States263 Posts
October 12 2011 23:28 GMT
#329
Anyone know when this is going to take place?
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
ragingfungus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States271 Posts
October 12 2011 23:30 GMT
#330
Sounds cool and I will definitely tune in if possible. Eating a ton of donuts and drinking a ton of beer then going into a ton of exercise? I hope this doesn't turn into a Tyler barfathon.
Logic>Everything
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
October 12 2011 23:35 GMT
#331
On October 13 2011 08:28 Grackodile wrote:
Anyone know when this is going to take place?

Sometime in December.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
GrapeD
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada679 Posts
October 12 2011 23:52 GMT
#332
I'm thinking I might do something less intense like:
bike 40k (I don't have a treadmill and canada is cold in december)
eat 26.2 donuts
win 26.2 games
do 26.2x10 pullups
And then drink like 2.62 gallons of dr.pepper cuz I'm 17
Some people hurt people. I defenestrate those people.
Koreish
Profile Joined June 2011
United States17 Posts
October 13 2011 00:01 GMT
#333
On October 13 2011 08:52 GrapeD wrote:
I'm thinking I might do something less intense like:
bike 40k (I don't have a treadmill and canada is cold in december)
eat 26.2 donuts
win 26.2 games
do 26.2x10 pullups
And then drink like 2.62 gallons of dr.pepper cuz I'm 17



You're silly. Canadians don't drink gallons they use the metric system.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
October 13 2011 00:14 GMT
#334
On October 13 2011 08:52 GrapeD wrote:
I'm thinking I might do something less intense like:
bike 40k (I don't have a treadmill and canada is cold in december)
eat 26.2 donuts
win 26.2 games
do 26.2x10 pullups
And then drink like 2.62 gallons of dr.pepper cuz I'm 17

Also your 17 in Canada you should be able to drink 26.2 beers.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
LinYu)Fury
Profile Joined September 2003
Norway200 Posts
October 13 2011 00:16 GMT
#335
where can I put money against you making this? sorry but this challenge only sounds fit for one man:

Chuck Norris.

Will definatly be tuning in tho! :-) Goodluck ^_^v
Cloud9157
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2968 Posts
October 13 2011 00:21 GMT
#336
Considering Tyler ran at Duke, I would say the marathon should be ezpz.

The donuts+beers though... GL.
"Are you absolutely sure that armor only affects the health portion of a protoss army??? That doesn't sound right to me. source?" -Some idiot
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
November 01 2011 21:30 GMT
#337
New vlog didn't phase me at all I am so stoked for this.
The only thing is i thought he said he would do it sometime in December
I started my count down too early.

I hope his foot recovers quickly and well.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Garpetun
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden6 Posts
December 15 2011 10:24 GMT
#338
Is there any news on this? Got reminded by it on latest SOTG, and seeing as how it is December...!
404
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
December 15 2011 11:37 GMT
#339
wont work - hf gl anyways
Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
Samp
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada783 Posts
January 01 2012 22:20 GMT
#340
it will be in january I guess haha =)!
Banelings, "They're cute, they live in a nest". -Artosis
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings140
CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko351
ProTech119
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4257
Jaedong 2005
actioN 1024
EffOrt 785
Soma 619
Horang2 586
Killer 507
BeSt 453
Stork 228
Pusan 184
[ Show more ]
Mini 177
Zeus 137
Rush 121
Barracks 96
Light 91
JYJ 90
Snow 85
Larva 68
ggaemo 61
Sea.KH 52
Mong 49
HiyA 47
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 35
hero 28
Sharp 24
Shinee 24
sorry 17
zelot 17
Sexy 16
Noble 15
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
Dendi626
XaKoH 375
League of Legends
Reynor82
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3068
Other Games
gofns70457
singsing1551
olofmeister1288
byalli518
B2W.Neo215
Livibee204
OGKoka 102
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV378
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream296
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV188
League of Legends
• Jankos1791
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 54m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 54m
The PondCast
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.