• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7733 users

The Tyler Streaming Marathon Challenge - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
finkelboy
Profile Joined December 2008
Italy372 Posts
August 23 2011 14:43 GMT
#41
What about the number 26.2? Why not simply 24h?
Ma jae yoon, what else? By.hero next bonjwa
CaptainCharisma
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand808 Posts
August 23 2011 14:43 GMT
#42
I would be throwing up like a madman if I tried this. Good luck Tyler.
EG.DeMuslim --- EG.ThorZain --- TSL.Polt --- LGIMMvp --- Mill.fOrGG --- EG.Stephano --- EGiNcontroL --- EG.IdrA --- MarineKing.Prime --- SlayerS_MMA --- Liquid'Hero
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
August 23 2011 14:47 GMT
#43
On August 23 2011 23:19 Artifice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2011 22:41 Heavenly wrote:
wat. Anyone who manages to do half of this is the sickest nerd baller. Almost no one can do 26 x 10 pullups, an extremely small percentage of people can do one set of 26 pullups


It is 26.2 sets of 10 pullups, not the other way around. 10 isn't very hard, 26(.2) sets in a day isn't even very hard, this challenge however... it's very hard.


He will be doing chin ups which makes him a lot more likely to succeed since you mainly use your biceps for those
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 23 2011 14:47 GMT
#44
Very tempting to accept the challenge, however the amount of alchohol is probably beyond my abilities haha, I rarely have more than one lol.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 23 2011 14:48 GMT
#45
On August 23 2011 23:43 finkelboy wrote:
What about the number 26.2? Why not simply 24h?

It's the number of miles in a marathon which he translated over to his other challenges.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
August 23 2011 14:48 GMT
#46
On August 23 2011 23:43 finkelboy wrote:
What about the number 26.2? Why not simply 24h?


Because then it would be stupid of course
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
August 23 2011 14:58 GMT
#47
Glhf nony, that's going to be real hard. Seeing as the world record for a marathon is 2 hours, that'll probably take him 3-4 at the least. However I could see him finishing it if he does the marathon first, take a 1 hour power nap to recover, and then you've got like 20 hours to 4 gate 26 times, drink 26 alcoholic beverages, and eat a krispy kreme after every game (or more sparsely since that's a lot of sugar).

Note: he did say alcoholic beverages, not beers, so technically you could count a mixed drink as one.

Personal goal: run a half marathon (I've always wanted to train for one of these, but never have), drink 13 beers, and win infinity ladder games. I can't say I'll do the krispy kremes since last time I ate one of those I hated the taste.
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 23 2011 15:00 GMT
#48
On August 23 2011 23:58 HyperionDreamer wrote:
Note: he did say alcoholic beverages, not beers, so technically you could count a mixed drink as one.

Not technically, obviously. A mixed drink typically has more alcohol in it than a beer. Thus the strike through in the OP.
Have a rum and coke for me Tyler!
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Sophron
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia21 Posts
August 23 2011 15:06 GMT
#49
Awesome Tyler! Enjoyed the vlog and the challenge is an awesome idea. Gl at MLG!
This, too, shall pass.
eNtitY~
Profile Joined January 2007
United States1293 Posts
August 23 2011 15:08 GMT
#50
This will be cool to watch
http://www.starcraftdream.com
Tweleve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States644 Posts
August 23 2011 15:17 GMT
#51
If they're fresh and hot, 26.2 krispy kreme donuts is gone in 5 minutes
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ticktack
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Arab Emirates874 Posts
August 23 2011 15:24 GMT
#52
Whoa this is gonna be awesome!! GL Tyler! :D have fun
A winner is just a loser who got pissed off and tried harder
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
August 23 2011 15:37 GMT
#53
I would do it if I could skip the donuts. Everything else sounds doable. Very challenging though. I doubt there are many people who can have 26 drinks on a single day.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
acgFork
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada397 Posts
August 23 2011 15:41 GMT
#54
this will be amazing!
acgFork 208
wanghis
Profile Joined July 2011
United States320 Posts
August 23 2011 15:42 GMT
#55
wish he could include eating 26.2 "tyler" sandwiches
是那种想到他每天训练14个小时好辛苦就很心疼就想给他揉揉肩煲煲汤的那种爱
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
August 23 2011 15:44 GMT
#56
You need to make this more of a LR thread. Lineups, Results, Predictions, Hype, interviews

gogo (theres a thread in BW with headers pre-made)
Writer
archonOOid
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1983 Posts
August 23 2011 15:45 GMT
#57
silly, really silly but I will wish him success and no injuries or harm.
I'm Quotable (IQ)
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 23 2011 15:46 GMT
#58
On August 24 2011 00:37 zatic wrote:
I would do it if I could skip the donuts. Everything else sounds doable. Very challenging though. I doubt there are many people who can have 26 drinks on a single day.

Happy birthday Zatic!

I have done the 24 challenge which is 24 beers in 24h on may 24 weekend.
I made it and wasn't the drunkest I have ever been but I was exhausted. It took me like 16-17h
Doing 26.2 in 26.2 hours would make you VERY sleepy I imagine.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Kolgrim
Profile Joined December 2010
Lithuania31 Posts
August 23 2011 15:59 GMT
#59
26.2 diffrent drinks? You will get sick

Still will toon in to cheer!

Hyped! Tyler Hwaiting!
"If I don't sweat again today, I will be crying tears tomorrow" SlayerS_MMA
Artifice
Profile Joined May 2010
United States523 Posts
August 23 2011 16:01 GMT
#60
On August 24 2011 00:46 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 00:37 zatic wrote:
I would do it if I could skip the donuts. Everything else sounds doable. Very challenging though. I doubt there are many people who can have 26 drinks on a single day.

Happy birthday Zatic!

I have done the 24 challenge which is 24 beers in 24h on may 24 weekend.
I made it and wasn't the drunkest I have ever been but I was exhausted. It took me like 16-17h
Doing 26.2 in 26.2 hours would make you VERY sleepy I imagine.


Generally just staying awake for 26.2 hours makes you pretty sleepy lol
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 77
Nina 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2383
Shinee 60
NotJumperer 17
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1295
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft508
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 755
C9.Mang0318
PiGStarcraft241
ArmadaUGS33
RuFF_SC215
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick891
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream406
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1196
• Rush948
• Stunt245
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.