• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:50
CEST 14:50
KST 21:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8645 users

TL-Shirt - Wrong Size - Trading Thread

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
derElbe
Profile Joined February 2009
Germany571 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-23 11:02:22
August 23 2011 10:56 GMT
#1
Hi guys,

i got my 2 TL-Shirts this morning,
unfortunately it looks like i am much thinner an smaller than expected

So I'd like to trade my 2 TL-Shirts (or just one for the start) which are in size M for your S-sized Shirts.

If you are also not comfortable with the size of your shirt or just want one in another size:
Feel free to post your own request!

This thread is only for direct 1-to-1 trade, there will be no exchanges in money or anything. I hope we can help each other out this way and everybody benefits!

Thanks guys!
Hoejja - Bisu - Leenock - TLO
derElbe
Profile Joined February 2009
Germany571 Posts
December 11 2011 19:03 GMT
#2
I still have my 2 Shirts in size M. which i didnt were because i dont like the fitting.

If theres anyone willing to trade them for 2 Shirts in size S i would be very pleased.

I asked TL-Staff for a change but i guess they have too much stuff to do,
so community please help me out
Hoejja - Bisu - Leenock - TLO
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
December 11 2011 19:52 GMT
#3
Sounds like you need to bulk up. That's what I'm do. I have a long ass torso so I can't order small but i'm really skinny so I just get Medium and try to gain weight x_x
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
December 11 2011 20:15 GMT
#4
On December 12 2011 04:52 Spec wrote:
Sounds like you need to bulk up. That's what I'm do. I have a long ass torso so I can't order small but i'm really skinny so I just get Medium and try to gain weight x_x


The S ones are pretty ok in length imho, I'm skinny as fuck and ~182cm and they fit pretty well.
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Legio
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden235 Posts
December 11 2011 20:23 GMT
#5
If the sizes are wrong, just return the shirts to TL. In Europe at least you are entitled by law and practise to return products for a period of time, I'm sure its the same in the US (otherwise no one would be shopping online).

US sizes are usually a lot bigger than European ones tho. Because McDonalds.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
December 11 2011 20:26 GMT
#6
On December 12 2011 05:23 Legio wrote:
If the sizes are wrong, just return the shirts to TL. In Europe at least you are entitled by law and practise to return products for a period of time, I'm sure its the same in the US (otherwise no one would be shopping online).

US sizes are usually a lot bigger than European ones tho. Because McDonalds.


But because of limited stock, they might not be able to give you the same shirt in Small, which is what he wants.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
December 11 2011 20:30 GMT
#7
On December 12 2011 05:23 Legio wrote:
If the sizes are wrong, just return the shirts to TL. In Europe at least you are entitled by law and practise to return products for a period of time, I'm sure its the same in the US (otherwise no one would be shopping online).

US sizes are usually a lot bigger than European ones tho. Because McDonalds.


Europe has McDonald's too.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
TiCHEN
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands152 Posts
December 11 2011 21:16 GMT
#8
On December 12 2011 05:30 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 05:23 Legio wrote:
If the sizes are wrong, just return the shirts to TL. In Europe at least you are entitled by law and practise to return products for a period of time, I'm sure its the same in the US (otherwise no one would be shopping online).

US sizes are usually a lot bigger than European ones tho. Because McDonalds.


Europe has McDonald's too.

lies....
derElbe
Profile Joined February 2009
Germany571 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 07:52:41
December 13 2011 07:51 GMT
#9
Well i contacted rich and the gang,
they said they would contact me before the 3 batch arrives and stuff.
i was willing to pay for all the shipping (which is pretty much as much as new ones.)

unfortunately they forgot about me and nothing happened.
i don't want to steal to much of their limited time, just because i am too stupid to get the right size

i thought this way i could find somebody who's in the situation too and make us both happy
Hoejja - Bisu - Leenock - TLO
theBALLS
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Singapore2935 Posts
December 13 2011 08:43 GMT
#10
Can you guys describe your build so that the rest of us don't make the same mistakes in future?

eg. provide height, weight. Would help a lot.

Thanks!
If you lose the stick, you'll always have theBALLS.
Asday
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom388 Posts
December 13 2011 09:56 GMT
#11
On December 12 2011 05:30 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 05:23 Legio wrote:
If the sizes are wrong, just return the shirts to TL. In Europe at least you are entitled by law and practise to return products for a period of time, I'm sure its the same in the US (otherwise no one would be shopping online).

US sizes are usually a lot bigger than European ones tho. Because McDonalds.


Europe has McDonald's too.

Europe has self-control, though.

HEYOOOOO.
_fool
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands685 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 10:23:30
December 13 2011 10:19 GMT
#12
On December 13 2011 17:43 theBALLS wrote:
Can you guys describe your build so that the rest of us don't make the same mistakes in future?

eg. provide height, weight. Would help a lot.

Thanks!


Just to give you an indication of sizes:

I got my Swarm shirt last week, size L. I'm 1.87m/6'2" , 68kg/150lbs. The shirt is a tad too wide but the length is good.
"News is to the mind what sugar is to the body"
Asshat
Profile Joined September 2010
593 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 10:28:45
December 13 2011 10:28 GMT
#13
I had a similar issue with US sized shirts before. As a 1.85/6'1 and 82kg/180lbs fellow and I always wear L shirts but have to buy M when dealing with made-for-US products. So always bump down your size by one when buying US clothing. :p

Though as a disclaimer, I have not bought the TL shirt so don't take my comment into account when buying those.
Bippzy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1466 Posts
December 13 2011 11:58 GMT
#14
I'd be willing to trade the large terran shirt for the large protoss shirt, not because it doesn't fit me, but because I want the protoss one;)
LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK
tonning
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway111 Posts
December 13 2011 12:54 GMT
#15
Just wash them a couple of times maybe? :p
Never give up, never surrender. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Sendyis
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4 Posts
July 23 2012 21:21 GMT
#16
I was given the wrong shirt design. The packing slip says I bought the Spirit shirt (which I did), but I was delivered the Swarm. I didn't see anywhere else to put this.
Disintegrate in the Inferno
JawHun
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States151 Posts
September 14 2012 14:51 GMT
#17
The mediums were a bit smaller than I expected, and after trying them on and imagining a bit of shrinkage after putting them in the laundry... I need to get Larges. I am willing to trade any of the following (Medium for Large):

Items Ordered:
TLWINGST-MEDIUM: Winged Horse T-Shirt (Medium) x 1
TLDSBL-M: TL Horse Logo Shirt - Spirit (Medium) x 1
TSL4SHIRT-MEDIUM: TSL4 Shirt (Medium) x 1
TLHOODIE1-MEDIUM: Team Liquid Hoodie (Medium) x 1
EnE
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
417 Posts
September 14 2012 15:10 GMT
#18
If you're ordering from the US in Europe, you should generally subtract a clothes size.
I'm embarrased by my past actions and even more ashamed of my present thoughts and future endeavors to clear my name.
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
September 14 2012 15:12 GMT
#19
On July 24 2012 06:21 Sendyis wrote:
I was given the wrong shirt design. The packing slip says I bought the Spirit shirt (which I did), but I was delivered the Swarm. I didn't see anywhere else to put this.


Email shipping@teamliquid.net, they will be able to help you
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
FatChunk
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada93 Posts
September 14 2012 15:15 GMT
#20
On December 12 2011 04:52 Spec wrote:
Sounds like you need to bulk up. That's what I'm do. I have a long ass torso so I can't order small but i'm really skinny so I just get Medium and try to gain weight x_x


ROFL so you gain weight so that you can fit inside your TL t-shirt? now THAT, my friends, is dedication.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1434
WardiTV720
OGKoka 264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko407
OGKoka 264
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9095
Bisu 3418
FanTaSy 2987
Shuttle 2149
Jaedong 1704
EffOrt 1428
Horang2 664
actioN 584
BeSt 574
Larva 323
[ Show more ]
Mini 202
Leta 180
soO 166
Zeus 127
Dewaltoss 106
Mind 88
Barracks 81
Snow 72
Sea.KH 59
Stork 51
ToSsGirL 48
Mong 47
hero 37
Yoon 37
Killer 33
sorry 33
Bale 30
Sexy 27
JYJ 25
Free 24
Shinee 23
Aegong 19
scan(afreeca) 18
Shine 16
zelot 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 9
yabsab 9
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3995
qojqva1087
Dendi963
XaKoH 536
febbydoto16
Counter-Strike
x6flipin461
Other Games
singsing2654
olofmeister1015
Livibee767
B2W.Neo661
hiko640
crisheroes334
Pyrionflax232
XBOCT220
dupreeh78
QueenE14
Liquid`VortiX4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick606
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2097
• Nemesis694
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 10m
Replay Cast
10h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.