• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:54
CEST 05:54
KST 12:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8284 users

Ottawa BarCraft! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ToasteR_
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada551 Posts
August 19 2011 20:58 GMT
#21
no im back in ottawa 2 days after mlg =( looks like ill see you guys for orlando
DrManhattan747
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada5 Posts
August 19 2011 21:02 GMT
#22
Haha I think im in the same boat as Toaster but there better be a round 2 for Orlando!
iiGreetings
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada563 Posts
August 19 2011 21:29 GMT
#23
Danm im out of town in alaska so il miss this im underage but fuck it i got my id
Adapt and React I MKP, PartinG, EffOrt ♥
Sherbople
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada158 Posts
August 20 2011 21:47 GMT
#24
I've got about 10 people who are interested in coming, not all confirmed yet, but it'l be awesomeeeee

p.s. how did you manage to get the basement? are you associated with management there or something?
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
August 20 2011 22:56 GMT
#25
If I don't work I may drop in but I don't drink :p
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
TheUnderking
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada202 Posts
August 21 2011 00:33 GMT
#26
If I don't work I'll be there as well! I actually bought a beer today called "Boxer" sadly it is not worthy of the emperor.
THE PACT IS SEALED!
Shableh
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada40 Posts
August 21 2011 00:34 GMT
#27
woah sick! Something in Ottawa :D:D:D:D:D::D:D
I don't always herp, but when I herp, I derp
Monkeybacon
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada26 Posts
August 21 2011 00:38 GMT
#28
I would come but im only 15
Ottawa Fightin!!
Cordelia
Profile Joined August 2011
19 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 05:05:05
August 21 2011 05:29 GMT
#29
On August 21 2011 06:47 Sherbople wrote:
I've got about 10 people who are interested in coming, not all confirmed yet, but it'l be awesomeeeee

p.s. how did you manage to get the basement? are you associated with management there or something?


It was very easy to get the basement - I walked in and asked the bartender; she took out the little scheduling book and the date was free!

I was actually thinking of going to MVP first, but I thought I'd try the Clock Tower just in case since they have the delicious brews.
ChestKunt
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada81 Posts
August 21 2011 05:40 GMT
#30
is there going to be a lot of people?|!
i love my collosi and storms <3
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
August 21 2011 23:53 GMT
#31
Tons of people confirmed so far.

Got some posters up at Carleton ^^
[Tribes]
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada61 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 23:20:27
August 22 2011 00:40 GMT
#32
wdup
sad312
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada56 Posts
August 22 2011 02:17 GMT
#33
im 17 will i be able to go?
Argolis
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada211 Posts
August 22 2011 03:11 GMT
#34
See you there!
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
August 22 2011 03:16 GMT
#35
I will seriously consider attending this. Never been there, but I'm sure its gunna be a hell of a good time! Any idea how many people can comfortably chill/watch down in the basement?
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
Shableh
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada40 Posts
August 22 2011 03:19 GMT
#36
On August 22 2011 11:17 sad312 wrote:
im 17 will i be able to go?


Don't believe there is any restriction on the age to enter, you'll just obviously not be able to drink anything
I don't always herp, but when I herp, I derp
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
August 22 2011 03:53 GMT
#37
Ahhhh i would totally come except i'm going to Raleigh :3. If you do one for non-mlg i'll be there - Clock Tower is great.
superman37
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada2 Posts
August 22 2011 03:55 GMT
#38
I'll totally be there!
That's what she said.
Cordelia
Profile Joined August 2011
19 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 05:05:48
August 22 2011 05:04 GMT
#39
On August 22 2011 12:16 NrG.NeverExpo wrote:
I will seriously consider attending this. Never been there, but I'm sure its gunna be a hell of a good time! Any idea how many people can comfortably chill/watch down in the basement?


The room can technically hold 90 but I'm told 80 is cozy so I imagine 90 will require some creative stacking.
Cordelia
Profile Joined August 2011
19 Posts
August 22 2011 05:14 GMT
#40
Edited the main post, but stating this here for people who might miss it up there:

If you are not interested in indicating that you are 'attending' on the facebook page, could you please send me a PM on these forums? I'd like to know how big my overflow plan should be
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech121
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2254
Shuttle 1320
Dewaltoss 53
Bale 51
Snow 44
Noble 37
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1015
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King322
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor513
Other Games
summit1g8846
JimRising 699
PiGStarcraft329
C9.Mang0318
ArmadaUGS56
ViBE56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta19
• Letter145
• Response 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo922
• Stunt183
Other Games
• Scarra763
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 7m
OSC
18h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.