• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:44
CEST 09:44
KST 16:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7090 users

Barcraft San Diego for MLG Raleigh! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
AuF.Calypso
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1 Post
August 23 2011 16:49 GMT
#21
Will be attending plus a friend. Can't wait!
ThisIsJimmy
Profile Joined July 2004
United States546 Posts
August 23 2011 23:44 GMT
#22
This is pretty cool! I would go if I wasn't at MLG . If there are more in the future though for GSL or something I'll definitely try to go
Twitter @_ThisIsJimmy_
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
August 23 2011 23:57 GMT
#23
On August 24 2011 01:46 GKG wrote:
I will be there. And may be bringing a couple of buddies.

However, the grill's website calendar shows a Padres game on that day. Is that going to be an issue? are we gonna be competing for space/TVs/noise? I've never gone to a sports bar so...

Good question for OP to address / talk with Manager about

San Diego and their Padres
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
siist3m
Profile Joined December 2010
United States113 Posts
August 24 2011 01:00 GMT
#24
On August 24 2011 01:46 GKG wrote:
I will be there. And may be bringing a couple of buddies.

However, the grill's website calendar shows a Padres game on that day. Is that going to be an issue? are we gonna be competing for space/TVs/noise? I've never gone to a sports bar so...


There is an atrium divided off on the side of the bar that is all for us!
I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.
siist3m
Profile Joined December 2010
United States113 Posts
August 24 2011 01:02 GMT
#25
On August 24 2011 08:44 ThisIsJimmy wrote:
This is pretty cool! I would go if I wasn't at MLG . If there are more in the future though for GSL or something I'll definitely try to go



The manager was asking for dates for more events, hopefully we can plan more events or plan something weekly and watch the best GSL matches or something like that!
I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.
GKG
Profile Joined June 2011
United States37 Posts
August 25 2011 07:13 GMT
#26
On August 24 2011 10:00 siist3m wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 01:46 GKG wrote:
I will be there. And may be bringing a couple of buddies.

However, the grill's website calendar shows a Padres game on that day. Is that going to be an issue? are we gonna be competing for space/TVs/noise? I've never gone to a sports bar so...


There is an atrium divided off on the side of the bar that is all for us!

Excellent. Lookin' forward to this, then!
Jaef
Profile Joined May 2010
United States12 Posts
August 25 2011 08:00 GMT
#27
Since Diggity confirmed I'll be all over this.
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
August 25 2011 08:43 GMT
#28
I'm there unless an Orange County / South LA County BARCRAFT venue pops up.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
August 25 2011 08:51 GMT
#29
Wow looks like there will be quite a showing. I would love to attend one of these events, but I'm not 21 yet.
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 25 2011 08:52 GMT
#30
is it 21+? if its not i'll be there...
Ibsen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States102 Posts
August 25 2011 20:56 GMT
#31
I'll be attending as long as I am back from Pax on time.
SadStarcraft
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico56 Posts
August 26 2011 07:36 GMT
#32
On August 25 2011 17:52 johnnywup wrote:
is it 21+? if its not i'll be there...


i would like to know this as well.
Shaetan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1175 Posts
August 26 2011 07:58 GMT
#33
not 21+. just 21+ to drink
My Casts: www.youtube.com/Shaetan
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
August 26 2011 08:06 GMT
#34
I'll come check this event out.
There's no S in KT. :P
inn5013orecl
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States227 Posts
August 26 2011 09:17 GMT
#35
I'm coming back to SD from LA on Sunday. If I make it back in time I'll be sure to come.
i live with a korean who doesnt play sc...wtf
krazymunky
Profile Joined June 2008
United States727 Posts
August 26 2011 22:24 GMT
#36
hopefully not all 84 people from the poll are going. i mean it would be good for esports but very crowded lol
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Maynard
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States889 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 03:27:50
August 27 2011 03:05 GMT
#37
How bouts some discounts on beer?
siist3m
Profile Joined December 2010
United States113 Posts
August 27 2011 19:52 GMT
#38
On August 27 2011 12:05 Maynard wrote:
How bouts some discounts on beer?

I wish! They are letting us use the place for free though.
I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.
Sneakysnakez
Profile Joined August 2010
United States13 Posts
August 28 2011 00:45 GMT
#39
I am attending and bringing a friend!
Hokay
Profile Joined May 2007
United States738 Posts
August 28 2011 20:09 GMT
#40
Just found out about this! Next time
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1034
910 741
ggaemo 686
actioN 605
Mong 272
Shuttle 111
Dewaltoss 92
Leta 86
yabsab 39
soO 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 25
Aegong 15
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 83
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss275
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor842
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister666
ceh9543
Happy300
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS35
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 16m
OSC
14h 16m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.