Also I'm a UNT student and it would be awesome to get with some guys from around the area and play (though I'm not very good
)!| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Hawk280
United States2 Posts
Also I'm a UNT student and it would be awesome to get with some guys from around the area and play (though I'm not very good )! | ||
|
sfynx929
United States12 Posts
| ||
|
drdreggor
Sweden207 Posts
| ||
|
Denarthis
United States22 Posts
| ||
|
theBOOCH
United States832 Posts
| ||
|
Drakus
United States2 Posts
| ||
|
chasdabigone
11 Posts
| ||
|
Dorachor
United States1 Post
| ||
|
chasdabigone
11 Posts
| ||
|
lOvOlUNiMEDiA
United States643 Posts
| ||
|
Xova
United States342 Posts
The only complaint I had was, being underage, I wasn't aloud back in the venue once I left. Other than that, the people were awesome and what's better than watching Starcraft with a group of awesome nerd ballers? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP48 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Letter140 • Migwel Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|