• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7395 users

[Toronto] MLG event [July 31st] - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
BestZergOnEast
Profile Joined November 2006
Canada358 Posts
July 23 2011 17:32 GMT
#21
fml i need a car!
Onawire
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada14 Posts
July 23 2011 18:25 GMT
#22
The schedule makes no sense on the MLG schedule it says the schedule is:
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Championship Losers Round 3
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Championship Losers Round 4
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Championship Winners Semifinals A / Losers Round 5
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Championship Winners Semifinals B / Losers Round 6
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Championship Losers Round 7
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Championship Losers Round 8
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Championship Losers Round 9
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM Championship Winners Finals
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Championship Losers Finals
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM Championship Finals

Assuming these are all Anaheim local that means the finals won't start till 10 pm at the earliest...
The enemy's gate is down
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-24 22:49:59
July 24 2011 22:49 GMT
#23
I will be at MLG and was able to steal a press pass from a friend. My goal for this weekend, if successful, is get another shoutout for r/barcraft @ the MLG aneheim stream, and possibly even a BarCraft collage onstream like in NASL.

So if possible, try to take pictures of your BarCraft and send it to my PM, and I'll work my magic from here.


Part 2
As you may know, one of the biggest Fighting Game competition, Evo11, will also occur this weekend. r/barcrafter byuntae suggests that the BarCrafts should put up a spare screen for it as a sideshow. Do you think it's a possibility for your barcraft? If so, I will work for byuntae to get some fighting game numbers to show up at yours as well.
Thank God and gunrun.
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
July 25 2011 17:48 GMT
#24
On July 24 2011 03:25 Onawire wrote:
The schedule makes no sense on the MLG schedule it says the schedule is:
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Championship Losers Round 3
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Championship Losers Round 4
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Championship Winners Semifinals A / Losers Round 5
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Championship Winners Semifinals B / Losers Round 6
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Championship Losers Round 7
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Championship Losers Round 8
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Championship Losers Round 9
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM Championship Winners Finals
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Championship Losers Finals
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM Championship Finals

Assuming these are all Anaheim local that means the finals won't start till 10 pm at the earliest...

You're right, I'll sort stuff out and update the OP with the correct times.

On July 25 2011 07:49 Primadog wrote:
I will be at MLG and was able to steal a press pass from a friend. My goal for this weekend, if successful, is get another shoutout for r/barcraft @ the MLG aneheim stream, and possibly even a BarCraft collage onstream like in NASL.

So if possible, try to take pictures of your BarCraft and send it to my PM, and I'll work my magic from here.


Part 2
As you may know, one of the biggest Fighting Game competition, Evo11, will also occur this weekend. r/barcrafter byuntae suggests that the BarCrafts should put up a spare screen for it as a sideshow. Do you think it's a possibility for your barcraft? If so, I will work for byuntae to get some fighting game numbers to show up at yours as well.

I'll see what I can do, thanks :>
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
July 25 2011 18:07 GMT
#25
ahh ever since the first GSL I've wanted to come to one of these. I always end up being busy during the day of the event. I have plans on sunday, but now I'm hoping my friends flop so I can come!
EnderSword
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada669 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-25 19:55:10
July 25 2011 19:54 GMT
#26
Was expecting this for the GSL Final instead of MLG

Hoping it is 10pm for the finals, I can make it by the end.
Bronze/Silver/Gold level Guides - www.youtube.com/user/EnderSword
scudst0rm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1149 Posts
July 25 2011 22:15 GMT
#27
I'm down as usual. Trying to convince a bunch of friends to come too. I hope everyone else does the same.

ESPORTS!
You're like a one ranger army comin' at me...
ChuCky.Ca
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2497 Posts
July 25 2011 22:21 GMT
#28
im jealous need one in Vancouver!
Most Skilled Current esport Games Scbw>Sc2>Cs1.6>Dota2>Hon>Loopin Louie The Drinking Game>LoL
scudst0rm
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1149 Posts
July 25 2011 22:21 GMT
#29
On July 22 2011 08:34 LoveCrashes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2011 02:20 Ice S. wrote:
On July 21 2011 13:55 JoeAWESOME wrote:
Awesome event. Too bad I'm not from Canada but this is rly good if you wanna promote E-sport for the mainstream audience. It's like gathering up to watch a sport event such as Ice hockey or Soccer!


It's better than watching hockey or soccer The difference is - when you watch these sports you have 2 "camps" rooting for different teams. Here first come cheering for the GAME and the SPORT itself and then for the players The feel of a community is like nowhere else when you end up in the bar with fellow SC2 fans watching your favorite players battling it out.



Well said, I really relate to what Ice said in this! You really look at the people around you and are just happy to be enjoying the awesomeness that is the game!



It's so true. At the NASL event everyone was cheering for the underdog. At first it was Puma, then MC when Puma was up 3-1. There was no clear crowd favorite, everyone was just cheering for good games and hoping to see it go to game 7.
You're like a one ranger army comin' at me...
Inquisitor
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada253 Posts
July 26 2011 05:01 GMT
#30
Bah.. Sadly i work till 5 on Sunday Loved the NASL event.
Antiochus
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada548 Posts
July 26 2011 18:36 GMT
#31
Looking good, I'll have to see if I can trade my sunday work shift next week with someone so I can actually go to this.
All play and no work makes Jack unemployed.
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
July 27 2011 07:22 GMT
#32
Any GSL event planned? Don't see anything when I searched.
teh_longinator
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada725 Posts
July 27 2011 08:07 GMT
#33
I would have much preferred for this to have been the GSL finals. I haven't followed MLG in forever, but from what I have seen from them, they are horrible at keeping to a schedule. This is bad for people trying to set a straight time...

That being said, IF I'm in the area, I may try dragging my girlfriend into it for a few minutes...
Galleon.frigate
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada721 Posts
July 27 2011 16:18 GMT
#34
On July 27 2011 17:07 TurkeyKnight wrote:
I would have much preferred for this to have been the GSL finals. I haven't followed MLG in forever, but from what I have seen from them, they are horrible at keeping to a schedule. This is bad for people trying to set a straight time...

That being said, IF I'm in the area, I may try dragging my girlfriend into it for a few minutes...


No doubt they haven't been right on time but what it is, is literally a full day of sc2


no reason no to show up even if for a few hours to chill, have a beer and meet people, there really is no downside as every match shown is going to be high quality and of intersting players!!!

thats the advanatge of the gsl which is a 7 games and thats it... if that... plus it's during the DAY BOOYA
mprs
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2933 Posts
July 28 2011 00:14 GMT
#35
On July 28 2011 01:18 Galleon.frigate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 17:07 TurkeyKnight wrote:
I would have much preferred for this to have been the GSL finals. I haven't followed MLG in forever, but from what I have seen from them, they are horrible at keeping to a schedule. This is bad for people trying to set a straight time...

That being said, IF I'm in the area, I may try dragging my girlfriend into it for a few minutes...


No doubt they haven't been right on time but what it is, is literally a full day of sc2


no reason no to show up even if for a few hours to chill, have a beer and meet people, there really is no downside as every match shown is going to be high quality and of intersting players!!!

thats the advanatge of the gsl which is a 7 games and thats it... if that... plus it's during the DAY BOOYA


Amen brother.

Besides, I would go to a GSL part for ro32 all the way to ro4. GSL finals haven't been kind to us, and its a ZvZ ewwww Although I'm hoping Losira and Nestea play the series out in their houses and decide the winner, then just orchestrate a sick finals for the fans.
We talkin about PRACTICE
Galleon.frigate
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada721 Posts
July 28 2011 00:34 GMT
#36
Who is excited for this !!!!! oooh ya
splinter9
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada172 Posts
July 28 2011 00:50 GMT
#37
get Jeremy from pure pwnage to come he lives in the neighbourhood i believe
Galleon.frigate
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada721 Posts
July 28 2011 03:30 GMT
#38
On July 28 2011 09:50 splinter9 wrote:
get Jeremy from pure pwnage to come he lives in the neighbourhood i believe


no way? message him however you can!
Cigarette
Profile Joined September 2010
6 Posts
July 28 2011 06:42 GMT
#39
If anyone is driving down from the Bramptonish area, I will split on gas, even though I know it's not that far, gas is expensive, and a drive would really be awesome, since I wouldn't have to leave as the finals start to catch a Go Bus.
Antiochus
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada548 Posts
July 28 2011 07:11 GMT
#40
I'm actually glad were doing MLG semis/finals in favour of the GSL finals. Every single GSL final was either one player outclassing the other or just had uninteresting games lacking the epic feeling that I got watching the NASL or TSL finals. The best GSL games always seem to occur in the ro8-ro4 for some reason. For example MMA vs MKP would of made an amazing finals for the super tournament.
All play and no work makes Jack unemployed.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
UpATreeSC 152
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 214
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 70
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift2321
Counter-Strike
fl0m1537
Fnx 753
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5096
crisheroes947
Khaldor934
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
summit1g8006
FrodaN3110
shahzam448
KnowMe320
XBOCT308
C9.Mang0191
ArmadaUGS123
ZombieGrub44
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 21
PPMD14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2997
Other Games
• imaqtpie859
• Shiphtur285
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 7m
Online Event
14h 7m
FEL
19h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.