• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9559 users

Gamescom 2011 Teamliquid-MeetUp - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
PsYoniC.
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany61 Posts
July 16 2011 14:38 GMT
#81
On July 16 2011 23:35 SB.Legendary wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 23:34 PsYoniC. wrote:
I'll be there for sure.
Gonna read the restaurant's menu now :D

Don't puke on the way back! Nils won't be amazed.

So, where's the problem with puking on the WAY?
"Maybe good brain?!" -- oGsMC
Origine
Profile Joined January 2010
France167 Posts
July 16 2011 16:06 GMT
#82
Hiho! I'll be definetly attending to the meet-up! Count me in + 1 friend one mine plz :D Cya there dudes!
https://twitter.com/thomAufresne
Robqxz
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany78 Posts
July 16 2011 16:49 GMT
#83
Not 100% sure, but I'd probably show up as well.
You can't spell Voidray without 'idra'.
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 17:04:37
July 16 2011 17:03 GMT
#84
nvm pmed
beep boop
Purpose2
Profile Joined August 2010
England187 Posts
July 16 2011 17:34 GMT
#85
+1 on me also, the Mrs should be coming
Twitter @PurposeGaming
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
July 16 2011 20:08 GMT
#86
You didnt list me so I post again.
I am going to be there 100% with my girlfriend. Maybe 2 or 3 more friends will attend.
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
emPER12
Profile Joined June 2011
62 Posts
July 16 2011 20:23 GMT
#87
I'm too shy to meet you all but hf! ^^
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
July 16 2011 21:02 GMT
#88
On July 17 2011 05:08 Sewi wrote:
You didnt list me so I post again.
I am going to be there 100% with my girlfriend. Maybe 2 or 3 more friends will attend.


Sorry, added.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
July 16 2011 21:16 GMT
#89
On July 17 2011 06:02 mTw|NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 05:08 Sewi wrote:
You didnt list me so I post again.
I am going to be there 100% with my girlfriend. Maybe 2 or 3 more friends will attend.


Sorry, added.


no problem.

I cannot wait for this years meetup!!
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
July 17 2011 16:44 GMT
#90
Right now I'm talking to players and the first one to join us besides myself and aTn|Delphi is Liquid`TLO! :-)
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
July 17 2011 16:48 GMT
#91
I'll be at Gamescom, but I probably won't go to the Meetup, since I'm there with friends who don't know about them Starcrafts.
QQ
A backwards poet writes inverse.
snowbird
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Germany2044 Posts
July 18 2011 03:24 GMT
#92
Wish I could go!
@riotsnowbird
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
July 18 2011 06:03 GMT
#93
On July 18 2011 12:24 snowbird wrote:
Wish I could go!


Are you in Korea again?

I will be calling the restaurant either today or tomorrow about reservation. I will add ~15-20 to the number I have now since players will attend as well I guess. So.. yeah, hopefully it goes well. I will try to book it as "Teamliquid" but if it doesn't work out, I will use my family name^_^!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
RotterdaM
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands684 Posts
July 18 2011 08:23 GMT
#94
I'll be there too
Commentatorwww.instagram.com/RotterdaM08 for pictures of cute puppies.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
July 18 2011 08:40 GMT
#95
On July 18 2011 17:23 RotterdaM wrote:
I'll be there too


You are one of the persons that was meant with the ' I'll add 15-20 persons to that list ' !
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
vijeze
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands719 Posts
July 18 2011 12:37 GMT
#96
I was like: O, I'll go, it's not that far from me... So I voted yes to both. And then I realized I'll be on Sicily then -,-..!

I wanna meet my TeamLiquid bros.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
July 18 2011 15:05 GMT
#97
M|TARSON will be there as well! :D with his girl.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
LiteralZero
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-18 15:14:11
July 18 2011 15:13 GMT
#98
Ima be at Gamescom, seeing this thread ha made my day. <3

edit: I'll be there + my friend.
Rubyfire
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany186 Posts
July 18 2011 15:23 GMT
#99
Living in Germany just got beyond awesome. :D
Nothing suits me like a suit.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-18 15:54:19
July 18 2011 15:54 GMT
#100
I just talked with the restaurant and tried to book for ~80 people. Its not possible. At best they take reservation for 30... so I guess we have to look for another place. Could a German help me out on that ;-)?
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 190
Dewaltoss 106
Hyuk 68
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift2653
Counter-Strike
Fnx 781
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5423
Khaldor881
Liquid`Hasu701
Other Games
summit1g7589
FrodaN2536
shahzam427
KnowMe402
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC120
ArmadaUGS107
Trikslyr50
ZombieGrub40
PPMD35
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV268
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH370
• davetesta2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21217
Other Games
• imaqtpie905
• Shiphtur238
Upcoming Events
OSC
34m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 34m
Online Event
13h 34m
FEL
18h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.