• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8030 users

[Toronto] NASL event [July 10th] - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Infestedx
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada27 Posts
July 06 2011 13:16 GMT
#41
Hey if anyone can swing by Milton to pick up a Nova Scotian for the event I'm all for it just drop me a pm! ^_^
"What race are you?;.... Orcs".
Elitemob
Profile Joined October 2010
58 Posts
July 06 2011 18:21 GMT
#42
Count me in. Victory cafe is awesomesauce.
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
July 06 2011 19:06 GMT
#43
I will be there. The beer selection at the Victory Cafe is fantastic, this is going to be a sick event.
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
Necro.832
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada11 Posts
July 07 2011 01:38 GMT
#44
Awesome I'll definitely be there
Pants536
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada16 Posts
July 07 2011 04:20 GMT
#45
If anyone from Brampton has space in their car, I can use a ride otherwise public transit it is!
Antiochus
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada548 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 04:42:41
July 07 2011 04:42 GMT
#46
Sounds like it should be lots of fun. Really hope I dont have to work sunday.
All play and no work makes Jack unemployed.
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
July 07 2011 05:05 GMT
#47
On July 07 2011 13:20 Pants536 wrote:
If anyone from Brampton has space in their car, I can use a ride otherwise public transit it is!


Thats the route I'm taking. If you see a tl shirt on the bus, come hang!
Dwell
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
July 07 2011 05:57 GMT
#48
Ahhh so Jelly! Ottawa nerds, lets figure this shit out please!
jazzyjazz
Profile Joined October 2010
941 Posts
July 07 2011 06:05 GMT
#49
Anyone going from markham/scarborough?
Eat emmmmmmmmmm
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
July 07 2011 06:08 GMT
#50
I would come to this. But I don't drink so I would feel like a nerd in a room full of less nerdy nerds.

Sounds like fun otherwise. GL with it.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-07 06:42:42
July 07 2011 06:38 GMT
#51
On July 03 2011 03:43 CustomKal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 14:04 Adebisi wrote:
So yeah, I'm temporarily living with my parents in Oakville, I know how to take the GO to Union station but what do I do from there? :D


TTC up to st george and then go west to bathurst

To Spadina, not St. George. It'll save you a five minute walk.

Edit: Will anyone meet me if I go? I don't have much starcraft 2 friends, I have a few that I might invite.

@masterbreti, I dunno, I might be pretty nerdy... and I'm not gonna be drinking either. Most people don't.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
July 07 2011 07:34 GMT
#52
Anyone coming from the Hamilton area? I've missed all of these events so far due to bad timing :S I will not miss this one damnit!
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Vinx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada259 Posts
July 07 2011 12:32 GMT
#53
Anyone come from the guelph, kw, waterloo area? I got wheels and might be willing to drive up for this. PM me
Starcraft 2 > RL ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Onawire
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada14 Posts
July 07 2011 12:50 GMT
#54
On July 07 2011 15:38 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 03:43 CustomKal wrote:
On July 02 2011 14:04 Adebisi wrote:
So yeah, I'm temporarily living with my parents in Oakville, I know how to take the GO to Union station but what do I do from there? :D


TTC up to st george and then go west to bathurst

To Spadina, not St. George. It'll save you a five minute walk.

Edit: Will anyone meet me if I go? I don't have much starcraft 2 friends, I have a few that I might invite.

@masterbreti, I dunno, I might be pretty nerdy... and I'm not gonna be drinking either. Most people don't.


Actually getting off at Bathurst station is by far the closest. Markham is one street west of Bathurst and the victory is a block south of Bloor on Markham.


The enemy's gate is down
outty
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada7 Posts
July 07 2011 16:33 GMT
#55
There for sure with pitcher of Molson M. PM me if yall want to meet up before hand for some foods.
BNet: outty
sassafrassquatch
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2 Posts
July 07 2011 16:45 GMT
#56
Agreed Kennigit, I'll be streaming at work on Friday, the weekend definitely needs an Ottawa drink n' craft...
hc253218
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada252 Posts
July 07 2011 16:46 GMT
#57
hmmm im thinking of coming but this will be my first event, kinda intimidating o.O
Adebisi
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1637 Posts
July 07 2011 17:28 GMT
#58
On July 08 2011 01:46 hc253218 wrote:
hmmm im thinking of coming but this will be my first event, kinda intimidating o.O

just do it.
IamZieK
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada162 Posts
July 07 2011 17:41 GMT
#59
coming from oshawa will probably catch 5pm go train to get their for the finals (work before)
Imagist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia484 Posts
July 07 2011 17:42 GMT
#60
It's stuff like this that leads me to miss living in Toronto. I'll pass the word on to some friends there, they may be interested in showing up.
I enjoy Starcraft when I'm not too busy being dynamic and attractive.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1309
910 843
ggaemo 723
actioN 538
Mong 234
Shuttle 104
Yoon 90
Dewaltoss 81
Leta 46
soO 33
[ Show more ]
yabsab 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ZergMaN 26
Bale 21
Noble 15
Dota 2
Fuzer 61
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor815
Other Games
summit1g8693
ceh9463
olofmeister408
Happy356
PiGStarcraft240
Mew2King117
ArmadaUGS33
trigger12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2367
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 37m
OSC
14h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.