Cool stuff diks, and about yoru color problem :
http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/colorcalibration/a/cal_monitor.htm
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
TheGiftedApe
United States1243 Posts
Cool stuff diks, and about yoru color problem : http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/colorcalibration/a/cal_monitor.htm | ||
|
R4ptur3d
Canada206 Posts
| ||
|
Saiwa
Germany789 Posts
| ||
|
HollowLord
United States3862 Posts
| ||
|
yrag89
Malaysia315 Posts
| ||
|
Danjoh
Sweden405 Posts
On December 14 2010 17:52 Golden Ghost wrote: Am I the only one who dislikes Jinro as a Gorilla? I much rather see him as a Viking. I really don't like the nickname Gorilla Terran for him. Otherwise a great job. You shoould also do Machine/Inka from EG and Nazgul. They should produce some good art (in my mind I can already see it. so sweet). He got that nickname from sleeptalking. (from the Jinro fanclub thread, page 14): On December 04 2010 23:05 Liquid`Ret wrote: So....Last night when I go to bed at 7 AM.. Jinro is sound asleep... He has this little habit of sleeptalking from time to time so when I go and lay down in my bed he out of nowhere goes: SO IMPRESSIVE! SO IMPRESSIVEEEE SO IMPRESSIVE! I respond saying: whos impressive Jinro? Huk? He says : GORILLA MAN! and continues sleeping. We all heard it and couldn't stop laughing about the next day ![]() GOOOOOO GORILLA TERRAN~~ Wich personally I find hilarius =) And besides, Jinro clearly lacks the beard of a viking. | ||
|
rastaban
United States2294 Posts
On December 17 2010 00:44 Danjoh wrote: Show nested quote + On December 14 2010 17:52 Golden Ghost wrote: Am I the only one who dislikes Jinro as a Gorilla? I much rather see him as a Viking. I really don't like the nickname Gorilla Terran for him. Otherwise a great job. You shoould also do Machine/Inka from EG and Nazgul. They should produce some good art (in my mind I can already see it. so sweet). He got that nickname from sleeptalking. (from the Jinro fanclub thread, page 14): Show nested quote + On December 04 2010 23:05 Liquid`Ret wrote: So....Last night when I go to bed at 7 AM.. Jinro is sound asleep... He has this little habit of sleeptalking from time to time so when I go and lay down in my bed he out of nowhere goes: SO IMPRESSIVE! SO IMPRESSIVEEEE SO IMPRESSIVE! I respond saying: whos impressive Jinro? Huk? He says : GORILLA MAN! and continues sleeping. We all heard it and couldn't stop laughing about the next day ![]() GOOOOOO GORILLA TERRAN~~ Wich personally I find hilarius =) And besides, Jinro clearly lacks the beard of a viking. I am fairly certain this episode was caused by the Gorilla Terran name and not the other way around. Look at the great picture that was done of him, his jawline is so masculine that it fits him well. | ||
|
Fruktsoda
Sweden206 Posts
| ||
|
Jukebox Joe
United Kingdom358 Posts
EDIT: Holy shit I can't believe I've only just got TLO as an infested terran. That is actually genius. | ||
|
Diks
Belgium1880 Posts
If someone can tell me in wich daily he made an apperance, that'd be nice | ||
|
HollowLord
United States3862 Posts
On December 17 2010 07:59 Diks wrote: I need help finding pictures of Manfred. I've seen him plently of Time on the D9Ds but he's on no videos i checked. If someone can tell me in wich daily he made an apperance, that'd be nice I think 145 was the first appearance, it was his birthday. | ||
|
Slithice
Canada78 Posts
On December 17 2010 07:59 Diks wrote: I need help finding pictures of Manfred. I've seen him plently of Time on the D9Ds but he's on no videos i checked. If someone can tell me in wich daily he made an apperance, that'd be nice he's in the day9 daily with tyler vs optikzero (#218) | ||
|
Dknight
United States5225 Posts
| ||
|
HollowLord
United States3862 Posts
On December 17 2010 11:23 Dknight wrote: How is this not in the spotlight yet? Awesome artwork! It was in the spotlight a while ago, lol. | ||
|
MrBitter
United States2940 Posts
| ||
|
Diks
Belgium1880 Posts
Due to hollidays, it might take more days than the usual ![]() | ||
|
Jukebox Joe
United Kingdom358 Posts
| ||
|
Mandalore
Germany50 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm firebathero actioN Free Mong Rock ToSsGirL Pusan Aegong [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1723 FrodaN1002 Beastyqt695 B2W.Neo689 olofmeister555 Mlord463 Khaldor448 KnowMe294 crisheroes178 Livibee122 ToD26 Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|