• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:04
CEST 15:04
KST 22:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8688 users

[Toronto] TSL/GSL event [may 14/15] - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 75 Next
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-12 21:14:18
November 12 2010 21:07 GMT
#321
yo... is this like
Saturday 2 AM as in ... Friday night?

I thought it was Saturday night this entire time ><

EDIT: willing to give rides from markham/richmond hill/north york for $5 but I may also leave early so you might not get a ride back, PM me directly.
slained
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada966 Posts
November 12 2010 21:18 GMT
#322
yea i did too lol. I'm at a starbucks now, not so far away, is there somewhere around the vicinity i can practice?
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-12 21:19:33
November 12 2010 21:19 GMT
#323
Never mind this post
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
November 12 2010 21:20 GMT
#324
On November 13 2010 06:18 slained wrote:
yea i did too lol. I'm at a starbucks now, not so far away, is there somewhere around the vicinity i can practice?


u dont need practice, dont worry about it. i've been studying the past week =P
Antiochus
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada548 Posts
November 12 2010 21:20 GMT
#325
On November 13 2010 06:07 Antimage wrote:
yo... is this like
Saturday 2 AM as in ... Friday night?

I thought it was Saturday night this entire time ><



On November 13 2010 06:18 slained wrote:
yea i did too lol. I'm at a starbucks now, not so far away, is there somewhere around the vicinity i can practice?


El oh fuckin el
All play and no work makes Jack unemployed.
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
November 12 2010 21:40 GMT
#326
On November 13 2010 06:20 Antiochus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2010 06:07 Antimage wrote:
yo... is this like
Saturday 2 AM as in ... Friday night?

I thought it was Saturday night this entire time ><



Show nested quote +
On November 13 2010 06:18 slained wrote:
yea i did too lol. I'm at a starbucks now, not so far away, is there somewhere around the vicinity i can practice?


El oh fuckin el


More like mind games
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
November 12 2010 21:46 GMT
#327
On November 13 2010 04:02 Impervious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2010 00:43 Baobab wrote:
Anyone else from Ottawa on TL want to go to this? Speak up people

Yes, I do.

But we've got a Yates Cup to win.....

/jealous

You won't beat Western.

Also, I so wish I was going to this but I'm in a Santa Claus Parade tomorrow :p
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
z01
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada96 Posts
November 12 2010 21:54 GMT
#328
On November 13 2010 06:46 DreamScaR wrote:
Also, I so wish I was going to this but I'm in a Santa Claus Parade tomorrow :p


Best excuse ever.
AnodyneSea
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Jamaica757 Posts
November 12 2010 22:00 GMT
#329
Santa Claus Parade, lieeeeees
Lost within the hope of freedom, not for control but in the light of our cause
slained
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada966 Posts
November 12 2010 22:12 GMT
#330
LoL.. I'm going to another lan tomorrow starting at 10 am
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
November 12 2010 22:22 GMT
#331
I am so jealous, I wish I could attend something like this. Sounds awesome!
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Trran-1
Profile Joined April 2010
Cuba40 Posts
November 12 2010 22:27 GMT
#332
Yeah Slained I was thinking the same thing. I'm coming to the lan to and I'm just thinking how the hell I'm gonna do to get home in richmond hill and come back againg at 6 am with all night awake, well if many of you are doing it, why I shouldn't right?

cHarger fighting lol
Never give up never surrender
slained
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada966 Posts
November 12 2010 22:56 GMT
#333
yea a few of us are. Lol wired on coffee tonight

the special surprise today by chromate is gonna be off the hook
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
November 12 2010 23:04 GMT
#334
On November 13 2010 07:56 slained wrote:
yea a few of us are. Lol wired on coffee tonight

the special surprise today by chromate is gonna be off the hook


Thanks to you my friend, I don't know how you got it done but this is going to be amazing.
annYeong(o11)
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada784 Posts
November 12 2010 23:09 GMT
#335
I'm unable to attend mostly because I live in St catharines and require more minerals.

I would like to acknowledge the hard work you've clearly put into organising and coordinating all this
Founder of the KiWiKaKi Fanclub: teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=188537 my keyboard is like half broken. like terran. please ignore typos, thanks
NevilleS
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada266 Posts
November 12 2010 23:27 GMT
#336
For everyone that is, right now, feeling a bit awkward about heading out alone to meet a bunch of strangers, you're probably thinking right now, "I'd go, but I don't want to head out there without any friends". YOU ARE WRONG. As a team liquid member, you immediately are my friend.

Let's be friends. Don't let your brain make up lame excuses, just GO. If you would like to make sure there is someone waiting for you there, PM me RIGHT NOW and I will go out of my way to say "Hey, are you ZZTopIsAwesome from TL? Sup dude, it's NevilleS, let's go watch some Starcraft!"

DON'T THINK, JUST GO!
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
November 12 2010 23:31 GMT
#337
On November 13 2010 08:27 NevilleS wrote:
For everyone that is, right now, feeling a bit awkward about heading out alone to meet a bunch of strangers, you're probably thinking right now, "I'd go, but I don't want to head out there without any friends". YOU ARE WRONG. As a team liquid member, you immediately are my friend.

Let's be friends. Don't let your brain make up lame excuses, just GO. If you would like to make sure there is someone waiting for you there, PM me RIGHT NOW and I will go out of my way to say "Hey, are you ZZTopIsAwesome from TL? Sup dude, it's NevilleS, let's go watch some Starcraft!"

DON'T THINK, JUST GO!


This, I guarantee you will have fun and I'd love to see each and everyone of you guys come down.
threehundred
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada911 Posts
November 12 2010 23:55 GMT
#338
im going to be bringing some bristol boards (only a few) and a marker if you guys want to make some signs. i have a simple sign ready for when the event starts lolol

and yeah im handing out chocolate for people that want to do a fun little interview. you guys have to bear with me as it will probably be my first time doing this.

all in the name of esports.
KimTaeyeon MEDIC MU fighting! ^^;;
NevilleS
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada266 Posts
November 13 2010 00:02 GMT
#339
On November 13 2010 08:55 threehundred wrote:
im going to be bringing some bristol boards (only a few) and a marker if you guys want to make some signs. i have a simple sign ready for when the event starts lolol

and yeah im handing out chocolate for people that want to do a fun little interview. you guys have to bear with me as it will probably be my first time doing this.

all in the name of esports.


Awesome, I was just in the metro thinking I should make a sign that says "CHILL: WISH YOU WERE HERE"
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
November 13 2010 00:07 GMT
#340
Is anyone going down 4OO and willing to meet at bradfort exit and drive me there? Because I cant drive in toronto lol
Entusman #51
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC81
EnkiAlexander 7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
SteadfastSC 81
Rex 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51428
Bisu 2260
Horang2 1288
Hyuk 701
BeSt 445
Soma 445
Mini 430
EffOrt 332
Light 328
Larva 265
[ Show more ]
Rush 165
ZerO 146
Mong 111
Barracks 90
Leta 83
Pusan 66
Snow 64
Sea.KH 57
ToSsGirL 53
Mind 41
Aegong 30
Yoon 29
JYJ 26
Bale 23
Sexy 23
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4568
XaKoH 377
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1390
Khaldor1133
Lowko458
Other Games
gofns33041
singsing2033
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo426
hiko383
Livibee198
Beastyqt114
Mew2King74
Liquid`VortiX74
ArmadaUGS60
ZerO(Twitch)9
djWHEAT2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 138
TaKeTV 109
IntoTheiNu 94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH201
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 57m
Online Event
21h 57m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.