• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:09
CEST 17:09
KST 00:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7317 users

[Toronto] TSL/GSL event [may 14/15] - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 75 Next
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
November 12 2010 15:28 GMT
#301
Yeah I'm very tempted to make the 1.5 hour drive for this... but none of my friends are into watching SC2. We'll see how I'm feeling around midnight tonight lol.
OngakuSak
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada17 Posts
November 12 2010 15:34 GMT
#302
On November 12 2010 18:48 Nikopol wrote:
I hope im not the only one going alone, my friends like SC2 but not enough to convince em to wake up to watch GSL :p


I'm going alone too! Same situation. I have faith that it will be awesome anyhow and new SC2 friends is always a good thing right?
TeaGreen
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada147 Posts
November 12 2010 15:36 GMT
#303
On November 13 2010 00:28 GGQ wrote:
Yeah I'm very tempted to make the 1.5 hour drive for this... but none of my friends are into watching SC2. We'll see how I'm feeling around midnight tonight lol.


The drive there should be fine. I'm more worried about the drive back...lol

Galleon.frigate
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada721 Posts
November 12 2010 15:37 GMT
#304
On November 13 2010 00:36 Animes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2010 00:28 GGQ wrote:
Yeah I'm very tempted to make the 1.5 hour drive for this... but none of my friends are into watching SC2. We'll see how I'm feeling around midnight tonight lol.


The drive there should be fine. I'm more worried about the drive back...lol



you can always take a short nap in the car before you drive back if you're too tried
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
November 12 2010 17:17 GMT
#305
Intro is done, food is confirmed. They will have sandwiches and if there is demand will get some pizza. This is the final stretch guys invite your friends and ask that guy in your class who plays starcraft.
Shanks1
Profile Joined September 2010
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-12 17:37:43
November 12 2010 17:37 GMT
#306
This sounds AMAZING! I love that you guys are doing this. I would definitely be down but I work at 930am... I hope enough people go so that you do it again for season 3 and I will definitely be there.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
November 12 2010 17:38 GMT
#307
lol this makes me want to fly to toronto
sounds incredible
Moderator
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
November 12 2010 17:46 GMT
#308
I am so envious of this. Wish I had something like this out here instead of me watching it on a TV half asleep from just waking up.

Hope you guys have fun and post some pictures / video's of it.
Brood War forever!
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
November 12 2010 17:56 GMT
#309
On November 13 2010 02:38 Chill wrote:
lol this makes me want to fly to toronto
sounds incredible

It's not to late, that said I expect you will somehow get down here for season 3
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
November 12 2010 18:22 GMT
#310
On November 13 2010 02:56 chromate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2010 02:38 Chill wrote:
lol this makes me want to fly to toronto
sounds incredible

It's not to late, that said I expect you will somehow get down here for season 3

I looked at flights. If there were standard 2x$149 flights I would do it, but I was like 2x$400+.
Moderator
z01
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada96 Posts
November 12 2010 18:35 GMT
#311
God damnit, I can't make it. Not only that but I can't watch the GSL finals until Monday (won't be at a computer until then.) My greatest fear is coming back home to tune in and BAM! SPOILER ATTACK!

Haven't seen any Toronto TL'ers since that tournament a few months back.
Crais
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2136 Posts
November 12 2010 18:36 GMT
#312
I'm jealous, bloody Sask being in the middle of nowhere.
RIP MBC Game Hero
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
November 12 2010 18:54 GMT
#313
On November 13 2010 03:22 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2010 02:56 chromate wrote:
On November 13 2010 02:38 Chill wrote:
lol this makes me want to fly to toronto
sounds incredible

It's not to late, that said I expect you will somehow get down here for season 3

I looked at flights. If there were standard 2x$149 flights I would do it, but I was like 2x$400+.


Man, I could fly to Seattle for that money. I guess booking flights day of isn't cheap.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
November 12 2010 19:02 GMT
#314
On November 07 2010 00:43 Baobab wrote:
Anyone else from Ottawa on TL want to go to this? Speak up people

Yes, I do.

But we've got a Yates Cup to win.....

/jealous
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Hyoseke
Profile Joined July 2010
20 Posts
November 12 2010 19:35 GMT
#315
Wow, sounds like fun.

Just curious, what are the chances that the amount of people that show up for this exceeds the maximum capacity of the theatre?

Billner
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada8 Posts
November 12 2010 19:36 GMT
#316
Still looking for a ride from newmarket, willing to pay for all the gas money and entry fee for driver!
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
November 12 2010 19:54 GMT
#317
On November 13 2010 04:35 Hyoseke wrote:
Wow, sounds like fun.

Just curious, what are the chances that the amount of people that show up for this exceeds the maximum capacity of the theatre?



Very very small ;_;
lim1017
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1278 Posts
November 12 2010 20:21 GMT
#318
assuming 5-10$ donation per person are you coming anywhere close to covering your cost?
Pull
Profile Joined April 2010
United States308 Posts
November 12 2010 20:49 GMT
#319
This sounds so freakin amazing! You guys are gonna have a blast :D
Co-Creator of the FRB Grand Tournament...Check out my epic commentaries at YouTube.com/pullsc and twitch.tv/pullsc ESPORTS FIGHTING!
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
November 12 2010 21:04 GMT
#320
On November 13 2010 05:21 lim1017 wrote:
assuming 5-10$ donation per person are you coming anywhere close to covering your cost?

It depends on how many people come, If I'm right about how many people will show up, No
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1032
ComeBackTV 838
SteadfastSC753
TaKeTV 516
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex148
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 753
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex 148
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 4
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48908
Bisu 2058
Horang2 1198
EffOrt 1019
Soma 597
Hyuk 596
BeSt 533
Shuttle 492
Mini 480
Light 433
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
ZerO 198
Rush 184
Leta 88
Mong 79
firebathero 76
910 59
Snow 55
Pusan 46
Sexy 45
ToSsGirL 32
JYJ 27
Bale 27
Aegong 27
Trap 26
Terrorterran 21
Rock 16
Shine 16
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7828
qojqva1241
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1547
Khaldor1298
Lowko472
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1220
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo433
Livibee203
Hui .196
Liquid`VortiX150
ArmadaUGS131
XaKoH 129
KnowMe114
QueenE82
Mew2King78
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 24
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 38
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3269
Other Games
• Shiphtur263
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 52m
Online Event
19h 52m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.