• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:10
CEST 21:10
KST 04:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7896 users

Chicago roommate?

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 18:05 GMT
#1
Lol, ya so.. anyone live in Chicago and need an extra roommate? ;P
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
June 27 2010 18:05 GMT
#2
I do, you planning on a vacation here or something?
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
June 27 2010 18:06 GMT
#3
When University of Chicago gives me acceptance for their law school, yes.

/fantasy end
:]
intrudor
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada446 Posts
June 27 2010 18:06 GMT
#4
Chicago, UK?
USER MIGHT BE WARNED FOR THIS COMMENT
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
June 27 2010 18:07 GMT
#5
don't go to chicago... too many tornadoes. in fact a storm from that dastardly place is currently plowing through here in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 18:09 GMT
#6
Haha, that is insane how fast replies are here. Good luck illu, University of Chicago is a phenomenal school. =]

As far as vacationing, no. I lived there last year until about May. My last roommate was excommunicated (ex-fiance ;P) and now I need to either find my own place to live alone OR find a roommate who isn't a complete tool shed.
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-27 18:11:22
June 27 2010 18:10 GMT
#7
On June 28 2010 03:07 AcrossFiveJulys wrote:
don't go to chicago... too many tornadoes. in fact a storm from that dastardly place is currently plowing through here in Ann Arbor, Michigan.


Lol, I'm from Michigan =p about 3 hours north of you. I hate this state. Wow, I just realized why someone said Chicago, UK? I have no idea why it says I live in the UK ;\
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
June 27 2010 18:12 GMT
#8
what brings you to TL kammeyer?
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
June 27 2010 18:12 GMT
#9
On June 28 2010 03:09 kammeyer wrote:
Haha, that is insane how fast replies are here. Good luck illu, University of Chicago is a phenomenal school. =]

As far as vacationing, no. I lived there last year until about May. My last roommate was excommunicated (ex-fiance ;P) and now I need to either find my own place to live alone OR find a roommate who isn't a complete tool shed.


Hmm, I may need a new roommate...how do you feel about north side of town? Also, I'd like to go on record and say that I am indeed not a tool shed
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 18:13 GMT
#10
Oh, I just got back into SC2 about a month ago. I actually signed up for a TL account to shoot day9 a PM. I'm a forum lurker, not so much of a contributor ;P I decided I'd bite the bullet and throw up a thread about this.

Not sure how familiar you guys are with searching for roommates, but uh - most of the websites offering the service of finding one for you aren't too promising =p
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 18:15 GMT
#11
On June 28 2010 03:12 Thegilaboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2010 03:09 kammeyer wrote:
Haha, that is insane how fast replies are here. Good luck illu, University of Chicago is a phenomenal school. =]

As far as vacationing, no. I lived there last year until about May. My last roommate was excommunicated (ex-fiance ;P) and now I need to either find my own place to live alone OR find a roommate who isn't a complete tool shed.


Hmm, I may need a new roommate...how do you feel about north side of town? Also, I'd like to go on record and say that I am indeed not a tool shed


Hahah, I'm glad to hear you are in fact not a tool shed. How north are we talking?
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
June 27 2010 18:16 GMT
#12
On June 28 2010 03:15 kammeyer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2010 03:12 Thegilaboy wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:09 kammeyer wrote:
Haha, that is insane how fast replies are here. Good luck illu, University of Chicago is a phenomenal school. =]

As far as vacationing, no. I lived there last year until about May. My last roommate was excommunicated (ex-fiance ;P) and now I need to either find my own place to live alone OR find a roommate who isn't a complete tool shed.


Hmm, I may need a new roommate...how do you feel about north side of town? Also, I'd like to go on record and say that I am indeed not a tool shed


Hahah, I'm glad to hear you are in fact not a tool shed. How north are we talking?


Lincoln Park
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 18:20 GMT
#13
On June 28 2010 03:16 Thegilaboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2010 03:15 kammeyer wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:12 Thegilaboy wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:09 kammeyer wrote:
Haha, that is insane how fast replies are here. Good luck illu, University of Chicago is a phenomenal school. =]

As far as vacationing, no. I lived there last year until about May. My last roommate was excommunicated (ex-fiance ;P) and now I need to either find my own place to live alone OR find a roommate who isn't a complete tool shed.


Hmm, I may need a new roommate...how do you feel about north side of town? Also, I'd like to go on record and say that I am indeed not a tool shed


Hahah, I'm glad to hear you are in fact not a tool shed. How north are we talking?


Lincoln Park


Haha, BOYSTOWN! Are you a student or?
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
June 27 2010 18:23 GMT
#14
On June 28 2010 03:20 kammeyer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2010 03:16 Thegilaboy wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:15 kammeyer wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:12 Thegilaboy wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:09 kammeyer wrote:
Haha, that is insane how fast replies are here. Good luck illu, University of Chicago is a phenomenal school. =]

As far as vacationing, no. I lived there last year until about May. My last roommate was excommunicated (ex-fiance ;P) and now I need to either find my own place to live alone OR find a roommate who isn't a complete tool shed.


Hmm, I may need a new roommate...how do you feel about north side of town? Also, I'd like to go on record and say that I am indeed not a tool shed


Hahah, I'm glad to hear you are in fact not a tool shed. How north are we talking?


Lincoln Park


Haha, BOYSTOWN! Are you a student or?


Grad student at UIC. And no, I'm not in boystown lol.
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 18:23 GMT
#15
On June 28 2010 03:23 Thegilaboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2010 03:20 kammeyer wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:16 Thegilaboy wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:15 kammeyer wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:12 Thegilaboy wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:09 kammeyer wrote:
Haha, that is insane how fast replies are here. Good luck illu, University of Chicago is a phenomenal school. =]

As far as vacationing, no. I lived there last year until about May. My last roommate was excommunicated (ex-fiance ;P) and now I need to either find my own place to live alone OR find a roommate who isn't a complete tool shed.


Hmm, I may need a new roommate...how do you feel about north side of town? Also, I'd like to go on record and say that I am indeed not a tool shed


Hahah, I'm glad to hear you are in fact not a tool shed. How north are we talking?


Lincoln Park


Haha, BOYSTOWN! Are you a student or?


Grad student at UIC. And no, I'm not in boystown lol.


.. We go to the same school, rofl.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
June 27 2010 18:25 GMT
#16
This should clearly be in blogs or community. It's like the worst general forum post ever. It'd actually be a shitty post even in blogs or community.
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 18:26 GMT
#17
On June 28 2010 03:25 travis wrote:
This should clearly be in blogs or community. It's like the worst general forum post ever. It'd actually be a shitty post even in blogs or community.


Sorry man, I'll consider that next time.
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
June 27 2010 18:26 GMT
#18
On June 28 2010 03:25 travis wrote:
This should clearly be in blogs or community. It's like the worst general forum post ever. It'd actually be a shitty post even in blogs or community.


Good point. OP if you want to continue this convo, just shoot me a PM, no need to clutter the boards with it.
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
June 27 2010 18:31 GMT
#19
moving to community
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 18:40 GMT
#20
Thankya, sir.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1040
TKL 451
EnkiAlexander 40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1040
TKL 451
mouzHeroMarine 378
IndyStarCraft 209
BRAT_OK 53
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16215
Calm 2489
Horang2 372
Dewaltoss 170
Mini 158
Rush 97
EffOrt 74
Zeus 53
Trap 19
Bale 18
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
febbydoto8
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4364
pashabiceps1819
Fnx 1527
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3112
Liquid`Hasu547
Other Games
singsing1763
Liquid`RaSZi1669
Beastyqt827
B2W.Neo521
C9.Mang0330
crisheroes201
QueenE101
Trikslyr87
UpATreeSC54
JuggernautJason23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
Other Games
Algost 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade733
Other Games
• imaqtpie824
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 50m
INu's Battles
15h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 50m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.