• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:03
CEST 23:03
KST 06:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6726 users

Chicago roommate? - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Prdors
Profile Joined April 2010
United States67 Posts
June 27 2010 18:56 GMT
#21
Hey I'm from Ann Arbor too, and I'm actually leaving to go to chicago in about 2 hours. Anyone need a ride? lol
Go Blue!
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 18:59 GMT
#22
Lol!

What are you going to Chicago for?
Prdors
Profile Joined April 2010
United States67 Posts
June 27 2010 19:13 GMT
#23
visiting the girlfriend, and need to get out of Ann Arbor cause I've been partying waaaaay too much lately.
Go Blue!
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 19:14 GMT
#24
lol! good times, drive safe and all that jazz.
Barnabas
Profile Joined April 2010
United States74 Posts
June 27 2010 20:21 GMT
#25
@OP

Way to pick a great place to find a roommate man. I can tell you its rough finding anyone willing to be around me with the amount of sc2 talk and excitement that has permeated my general being the last few weeks. My g/f only puts up with me cause she sleeps with me.

G/l in the search.
I'm Barnabas. You haven't heard of me. Gosu Camp Attendee.
LouD0G
Profile Joined June 2010
United States12 Posts
June 27 2010 20:33 GMT
#26
I live in the Chicago area. Shit man, speaking of Chicago, we need some events around here!
Chi town
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 20:38 GMT
#27
Haha, Barnabas - I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not. I just didn't want a tool shed for a roommate that was all about getting trashed at bars and bringing home skanks. So, I figured I could at least find someone who was into starcraft 2 or SOME form of video game.

;P

Barnabas
Profile Joined April 2010
United States74 Posts
June 27 2010 21:05 GMT
#28
No man seriously. Although whats wrong with getting trashed at bars and bringin home some women? I mean... isn't that at least the GOAL some of the time?

:-D
I'm Barnabas. You haven't heard of me. Gosu Camp Attendee.
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 21:10 GMT
#29
Hahah, bringing home women from bars in Chicago is a fantastic way to contract diseases. Getting trashed however isn't so bad. ;P
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-27 21:43:17
June 27 2010 21:11 GMT
#30
So let's gather a list of Chicago TL users. Here is what I know as of now:

1. Thegilaboy
2. kammeyer
3. LouD0G
4. Nithix

I'll update the list as more of you report in. If we get a good list going, we can start getting some events planned!
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 27 2010 21:12 GMT
#31
Haha, events would be a good time if we got enough people. ;D
0mgVitaminE
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1278 Posts
June 27 2010 21:13 GMT
#32
I am definitely using tl to find a roommate if i ever need one xD
Hi there. I'm in a cave, how bout you?
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
June 27 2010 21:14 GMT
#33
I know I've got 3 other people I can bring along to anything as well! Oh and sorry for sort of derailing this and making it the general Chicago thread kammeyer
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-27 21:15:37
June 27 2010 21:15 GMT
#34
Rofl, I'll let you know if it works. Hopefully gilaboy's current roommate is biting the dust, otherwise this thread was a failed attempt thus far. =p

Haha, it's cool about the derail. I was surprised I even got a response from someone who actually took my thread seriously.
Nithix
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States184 Posts
June 27 2010 21:41 GMT
#35
On June 28 2010 06:11 Thegilaboy wrote:
So let's gather a list of Chicago TL users. Here is what I know as of now:

1. Thegilaboy
2. kammeyer
3. LouD0G

I'll update the list as more of you report in. If we get a good list going, we can start getting some events planned!


I don't live in the city, but I live in Homer Glen (close to Orland Park). :p
Not even death can save you from me. - Diablo
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
June 27 2010 21:43 GMT
#36
On June 28 2010 06:41 Nithix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2010 06:11 Thegilaboy wrote:
So let's gather a list of Chicago TL users. Here is what I know as of now:

1. Thegilaboy
2. kammeyer
3. LouD0G

I'll update the list as more of you report in. If we get a good list going, we can start getting some events planned!


I don't live in the city, but I live in Homer Glen (close to Orland Park). :p


Added!
JChen
Profile Joined July 2009
United States48 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-27 23:23:38
June 27 2010 23:22 GMT
#37
On June 28 2010 03:16 Thegilaboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2010 03:15 kammeyer wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:12 Thegilaboy wrote:
On June 28 2010 03:09 kammeyer wrote:
Haha, that is insane how fast replies are here. Good luck illu, University of Chicago is a phenomenal school. =]

As far as vacationing, no. I lived there last year until about May. My last roommate was excommunicated (ex-fiance ;P) and now I need to either find my own place to live alone OR find a roommate who isn't a complete tool shed.


Hmm, I may need a new roommate...how do you feel about north side of town? Also, I'd like to go on record and say that I am indeed not a tool shed


Hahah, I'm glad to hear you are in fact not a tool shed. How north are we talking?


Lincoln Park


Hey I live in Lincoln Park too. Except im moving to Ann Arbor for undergrad. Ill be back often to visit though
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
June 27 2010 23:40 GMT
#38
maybe you can room with lebron
i hear he's moving to chicago
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Arco
Profile Joined September 2009
United States2090 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-27 23:53:04
June 27 2010 23:42 GMT
#39
On June 28 2010 06:41 Nithix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2010 06:11 Thegilaboy wrote:
So let's gather a list of Chicago TL users. Here is what I know as of now:

1. Thegilaboy
2. kammeyer
3. LouD0G

I'll update the list as more of you report in. If we get a good list going, we can start getting some events planned!


I don't live in the city, but I live in Homer Glen (close to Orland Park). :p

I AM from Orland Park!

On June 28 2010 08:40 Bill Murray wrote:
maybe you can room with lebron
i hear he's moving to chicago


QFT
kammeyer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States275 Posts
June 28 2010 00:26 GMT
#40
Too much competition with the ladies, any other suggestions?
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 144
ZombieGrub43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15125
Calm 1839
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto21
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King56
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4416
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2170
shahzam541
RotterdaM352
WinterStarcraft326
C9.Mang0285
ToD275
Dewaltoss52
JuggernautJason43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1127
Other Games
• imaqtpie1086
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 57m
INu's Battles
13h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 57m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.