• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8845 users

saskatchewan sc2 gamers! - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
nikj
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada669 Posts
March 21 2011 22:24 GMT
#101
I've been working in Regina the past few summers. My family and I are going to be moving there permantly this spring. I'd love to check out a lan if there is one his summer.

BTW I was at the Regina midnight release, a good 100 people showed that night. I was pleasantly suprised

Lateralus #949
Y'know sometimes people ask me y'know like "What's your religion and stuff?" And I'm like "y' know it's like RTS." Uh, and they're like, "What's that?" And I'm like, "Y'know it's kinda like, kinda like Buddism."
savagebeavers
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-22 06:42:21
March 22 2011 06:38 GMT
#102
On March 22 2011 07:24 nikj wrote:
I've been working in Regina the past few summers. My family and I are going to be moving there permantly this spring. I'd love to check out a lan if there is one his summer.

BTW I was at the Regina midnight release, a good 100 people showed that night. I was pleasantly suprised

Lateralus #949

Right on add you up for sure. I think there is a pretty big starcraft following in saskatchewan,at the last saskatoon LAN there was around 100 people that wanted to sign up even though we only had like 32 spots ><.

There does seem to be alot of LAN's in regina aswell, you should check out this website http://saskgamers.com
tpyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
32 Posts
March 22 2011 08:33 GMT
#103
I might be living in Saskatoon for a few months, how's the public transportation there?
savagebeavers
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada108 Posts
March 22 2011 16:07 GMT
#104
Its not to bad, they have been improving it alot recently. You cant really compare it to the places like Vancouver though, so i dont really know what your used to. I'm in university so i bus everywhere i go and it works for me
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-22 16:14:24
March 22 2011 16:10 GMT
#105
On March 22 2011 17:33 tpyo wrote:
I might be living in Saskatoon for a few months, how's the public transportation there?


If you use it to go to work it is usually empty from what I see from a bus driving by all the time. The charters to schools are usually full for obvious reasons. The road infrastructure is terrible and will only hold the city back in the future. Rule of thumb live on the same side of the river you go to school / work(I broke this rule recently and it sucks at times).
Brood War forever!
Sunlily
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada24 Posts
April 03 2011 15:50 GMT
#106
Good luck with the tourney
StayPhrosty
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada406 Posts
April 03 2011 16:23 GMT
#107
yeah cant wait to see everyone there, gonna get my ass handed to me but oh well :D
To be is to do-Socrates To do is to be-Sartre Do Be Do Be Do-Sinatra
savagebeavers
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada108 Posts
April 05 2011 03:56 GMT
#108
Alright this UofS team is starting to come together here is the link for the team roster on saskgamers http://saskgamers.com/index.php?topic=144.0

Any level of play can join as long as you go to the UofS just let me know

On a side not its starting to feel like everybody in saskatchewan plays Sc2 check the comments out on this Reddit Thread

Also congrats to Greatwestern for winning the Saskatoon LAN on Sunday with Swiftness coming in 2nd place
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 04:08:50
April 05 2011 04:06 GMT
#109
Saskatoon, going to the U of S. Nice to see there are some fellow SC2 fans around here.

I noticed a couple SC2 tournaments in Saskatoon this year, didn't bother going because I'm terrible. I'm make sure I get better over the summer so I don't embarrass you all.

TriGoon, 714. I'm not on often, but I play Terran/Protoss at a Plat level, and switched to zerg a week ago. Feel free to add me and hit me up if I come online.
savagebeavers
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada108 Posts
April 05 2011 04:15 GMT
#110
On April 05 2011 13:06 ThaZenith wrote:
Saskatoon, going to the U of S. Nice to see there are some fellow SC2 fans around here.

I noticed a couple SC2 tournaments in Saskatoon this year, didn't bother going because I'm terrible. I'm make sure I get better over the summer so I don't embarrass you all.

TriGoon, 714. I'm not on often, but I play Terran/Protoss at a Plat level, and switched to zerg a week ago. Feel free to add me and hit me up if I come online.

Yeah for sure ill add you up

ill throw you on the roster, you should pm me you email. By next year im sure youll be able go toe to toe with all of us
DayZerg
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 20:00:29
April 06 2011 08:44 GMT
#111
Well at least i got beat by the second best player, even tho he did roll me.

Edit>>> Forgot to ask, is there a rep pack for the tournament? id love to watch mine and my friends matches.
Zerg User
basicz
Profile Joined October 2010
5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 19:02:44
April 07 2011 19:00 GMT
#112
there should be a no koreans allowed policy...
we all got hustled

so how about that regina vs saskatoon tourney? or a province wide tourney...
EnrageD
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada230 Posts
April 07 2011 21:16 GMT
#113
Just to let you guys know if you weren't aware, there is a LAN in Winnipeg from may 13th-15th. I would love to see some representation from outside the province.

You can check here for more info: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=209884
savagebeavers
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada108 Posts
April 07 2011 21:35 GMT
#114
On April 08 2011 04:00 basicz wrote:
there should be a no koreans allowed policy...
we all got hustled

so how about that regina vs saskatoon tourney? or a province wide tourney...

i wouldnt say we all got hustled, i was up 2-1 on him then he switched to zerg and my zvz is so bad. But he was pretty good, where was he from?
DrLove
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4 Posts
August 13 2011 22:35 GMT
#115
Camus Cove is hosting another tournament on August 28th. Signup in advance at Campus Cove! Rules and maps posted inside Campus Cove, Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
savagebeavers
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada108 Posts
August 22 2011 23:46 GMT
#116
The UofS now has a CSL team!

Sign up here http://www.cstarleague.com/league/teams/378

We are going to be communicating our team through this website http://saskgamers.com/

Hope to see a big turnout!
Protify
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada2 Posts
October 16 2011 04:07 GMT
#117
Right here.
ImmuneEH
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada7 Posts
January 30 2012 18:44 GMT
#118
I am a Regina gamer ImmuneEH.940 I'm a gold level Terran always looking for practice partners.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 60
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Sea.KH 55
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1135
Counter-Strike
fl0m3195
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns39535
singsing2474
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi555
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord57
Trikslyr48
Chillindude17
Khaldor15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 10
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV515
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis3009
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1419
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 42m
OSC
9h 42m
Replay Cast
9h 42m
OSC
22h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.