• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9751 users

[Update] Twitter SC2 Betakey Contest - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
Zabestrial
Profile Joined June 2009
United States194 Posts
September 12 2009 19:09 GMT
#341
i got a txt yesterday saying
"all beta key winners have been notifyed and sent a direct message"

oh i 4got 2 tell u

I DIDNT GET ONE!!!


-Zabestrial
www.YouTube.com/BreakingHaven
Wire
Profile Joined July 2009
United States494 Posts
September 13 2009 17:30 GMT
#342
On September 12 2009 07:59 Gryffindor_us wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2009 07:52 BreaK wrote:
Oh shit, I got one!

I always kinda figured i'd just wait for the game to come out to play it. Lucky me, I guess.

Also, this is probably a very stupid question, but when they ask for your Battle.net ID, do they mean the one you're using on B.net right now, or the one you want to register for the beta with, or what?


Your battle.net account as in the one you use here. It's the account where you've input all your CD keys (brood war, Diablo, warcraft etc..)


isnt that just ur email
"You sacced your ovie, which is great, but then you didn't watch it die, which is bad :("
iMate
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada263 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-21 19:22:48
September 13 2009 17:35 GMT
#343
.
Chaos
Profile Joined July 2009
United States772 Posts
September 13 2009 23:05 GMT
#344
Yeah I didn't manage to get one either... -_-;
FruitMarket
Savio
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1850 Posts
September 13 2009 23:46 GMT
#345
Whenever people start getting news from Blizzard that all is well, post it here so the rest of us can make sure everything is working ok for us.

I am a paranoid guy about this. I won't wanna mess some little thing up and then miss out on the beta even though I won a key.
The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of misery. – Winston Churchill
aeroH
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1034 Posts
September 14 2009 00:11 GMT
#346
i should have made like 10 accounts T_T
I didnt get one either
Wire
Profile Joined July 2009
United States494 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-14 00:41:40
September 14 2009 00:41 GMT
#347
On September 14 2009 08:46 Savio wrote:
Whenever people start getting news from Blizzard that all is well, post it here so the rest of us can make sure everything is working ok for us.

I am a paranoid guy about this. I won't wanna mess some little thing up and then miss out on the beta even though I won a key.


Yea I'm also paranoid as fuck about this I've sent them 4 emails (1 mislabeled one) with my bnet ID for sc, bnet ID with gateway, and then my online bnet ID (my email address) lmao im so so worried.
"You sacced your ovie, which is great, but then you didn't watch it die, which is bad :("
ManWithCheese
Profile Joined July 2007
Canada246 Posts
September 14 2009 01:23 GMT
#348
On September 14 2009 09:41 Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2009 08:46 Savio wrote:
Whenever people start getting news from Blizzard that all is well, post it here so the rest of us can make sure everything is working ok for us.

I am a paranoid guy about this. I won't wanna mess some little thing up and then miss out on the beta even though I won a key.


Yea I'm also paranoid as fuck about this I've sent them 4 emails (1 mislabeled one) with my bnet ID for sc, bnet ID with gateway, and then my online bnet ID (my email address) lmao im so so worried.


You know you could just do what you're told to do and then wait for verification.
Forty-two
Profile Joined July 2009
United States8 Posts
September 14 2009 03:49 GMT
#349
On September 14 2009 09:41 Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2009 08:46 Savio wrote:
Whenever people start getting news from Blizzard that all is well, post it here so the rest of us can make sure everything is working ok for us.

I am a paranoid guy about this. I won't wanna mess some little thing up and then miss out on the beta even though I won a key.


Yea I'm also paranoid as fuck about this I've sent them 4 emails (1 mislabeled one) with my bnet ID for sc, bnet ID with gateway, and then my online bnet ID (my email address) lmao im so so worried.


Mislabeled? Were we supposed to have specific title or something? I though we just sent our details to the email address.
bramstokersc2
Profile Joined September 2009
United States12 Posts
September 14 2009 06:06 GMT
#350
Just send your battlenet login and twitter login to the email address. Everything will be fine.
Blizzard should have named themselves Glacier.
Cyrox
Profile Joined October 2007
Sweden147 Posts
September 14 2009 13:22 GMT
#351
It's obviously the bnet 2.0 account name they are after (the mail adress).
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
September 16 2009 00:21 GMT
#352
On September 13 2009 04:08 mikku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2009 16:40 bramstokersc2 wrote:
I got 2. Not sure what I'll do with the 2d one.


I'd buy that for a dollar

CONTEST GOGO
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
decemberscalm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1353 Posts
September 16 2009 01:00 GMT
#353
I didn't win =/.

Someone give me your key in pity T_T

Lefnui
Profile Joined November 2008
United States753 Posts
September 16 2009 02:24 GMT
#354
Won one ^^;
onmach
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1241 Posts
September 19 2009 03:34 GMT
#355
Has anyone received any response from blizzard that their email has gone through? I'm beginning to worry.
ManWithCheese
Profile Joined July 2007
Canada246 Posts
September 19 2009 04:01 GMT
#356
On September 19 2009 12:34 onmach wrote:
Has anyone received any response from blizzard that their email has gone through? I'm beginning to worry.


Yes everyone has received a response except you, just look at all the posts to prove it......
Forty-two
Profile Joined July 2009
United States8 Posts
September 19 2009 04:27 GMT
#357
On September 19 2009 12:34 onmach wrote:
Has anyone received any response from blizzard that their email has gone through? I'm beginning to worry.


I have not.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
September 19 2009 14:23 GMT
#358
On September 19 2009 13:01 ManWithCheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2009 12:34 onmach wrote:
Has anyone received any response from blizzard that their email has gone through? I'm beginning to worry.


Yes everyone has received a response except you, just look at all the posts to prove it......


i'm afraid you're completely wrong

i don't know anyone that's gotten a response and i haven't gotten one either
they said there's a 30day deadline for unclaimed prizes, so if anything, i'll go bug them in one week's time
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
iMate
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada263 Posts
September 19 2009 15:33 GMT
#359
even if you get your keys.. still no beta coming this year
drivec
Profile Joined May 2009
United States354 Posts
September 19 2009 17:35 GMT
#360
On September 19 2009 13:01 ManWithCheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2009 12:34 onmach wrote:
Has anyone received any response from blizzard that their email has gone through? I'm beginning to worry.


Yes everyone has received a response except you, just look at all the posts to prove it......




next time u answer someone just tell them how it is. this is suppost to be a helpful starcraft community. dont be a dick.

u should really go read the TL ten commandments http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=17883
starcraft is chess at warp speed
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 79
JuggernautJason49
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 600
firebathero 90
Zeus 65
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
League of Legends
JimRising 326
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS132
PPMD21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5328
Liquid`Hasu1794
Other Games
summit1g6445
shahzam500
byalli363
C9.Mang0204
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 16m
Stellar Fest
15h 16m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.