• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8433 users

[Update] Twitter SC2 Betakey Contest - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 22 Next All
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
September 11 2009 04:47 GMT
#321
No dice for me. And my response was pretty well thought out for 100 words or whatever it was!
Whiztard
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States241 Posts
September 11 2009 05:13 GMT
#322
YEA, I GOT IT BITCHESSSSSSS

j/k, much love to everyone else here, =]. WOOOOOO
when Bisu switches to SC2...... (2014 update: sighh)
Tsagacity
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2124 Posts
September 11 2009 06:20 GMT
#323
On September 11 2009 13:47 SoleSteeler wrote:
No dice for me. And my response was pretty well thought out for 100 words or whatever it was!
They picked the winners at random.
"Everyone worse than me at video games is a noob. Everyone better than me doesn't have a life."
Wire
Profile Joined July 2009
United States494 Posts
September 11 2009 06:20 GMT
#324
the original msg was sent as an RT

the validation for your accnt after they said congrats was by email to blizzardcontest
"You sacced your ovie, which is great, but then you didn't watch it die, which is bad :("
BreaK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada890 Posts
September 11 2009 22:52 GMT
#325
Oh shit, I got one!

I always kinda figured i'd just wait for the game to come out to play it. Lucky me, I guess.

Also, this is probably a very stupid question, but when they ask for your Battle.net ID, do they mean the one you're using on B.net right now, or the one you want to register for the beta with, or what?
formerly ClouD.BreaK ~ gogo KTF! & Liquid!
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
September 11 2009 22:59 GMT
#326
On September 12 2009 07:52 BreaK wrote:
Oh shit, I got one!

I always kinda figured i'd just wait for the game to come out to play it. Lucky me, I guess.

Also, this is probably a very stupid question, but when they ask for your Battle.net ID, do they mean the one you're using on B.net right now, or the one you want to register for the beta with, or what?


Your battle.net account as in the one you use here. It's the account where you've input all your CD keys (brood war, Diablo, warcraft etc..)
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-12 01:30:34
September 12 2009 01:29 GMT
#327
Noooooo. I didn't get one

Via twitter: http://twitter.com/StarCraft
StarCraft All Beta key winners have been sent a direct message. Winners: we are only collecting your info right now. The Beta has not started yet
twitter: @terrancem
movmou
Profile Joined September 2009
United States142 Posts
September 12 2009 01:37 GMT
#328
Didn't win. Ooh well. I'll just focus on studies more now.
CrownRoyal
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Vatican City State1872 Posts
September 12 2009 01:40 GMT
#329
ugh

RUN BETTER PLZ
You're pretty when I'm drunk.
FMGustave
Profile Joined February 2008
United States81 Posts
September 12 2009 01:54 GMT
#330
I didn't win a key but my friend did. So I'll force him to share since I told him about the contest =)
iMate
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada263 Posts
September 12 2009 01:59 GMT
#331
u guys are getting to hyped up about this =p beta is months/years away
sword_siege
Profile Joined September 2002
United States624 Posts
September 12 2009 02:24 GMT
#332
On September 11 2009 13:30 Manifesto7 wrote:
Wow sword_siege I haven't seen you post in forever ^^


Aye, took some time off for War3 and then WoW but I'm back to my dark master.

PS -- I've been on this site so long that I've been trying to figure out who Mensrea is since 2004.
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
September 12 2009 02:38 GMT
#333
On September 12 2009 11:24 sword_siege wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2009 13:30 Manifesto7 wrote:
Wow sword_siege I haven't seen you post in forever ^^


Aye, took some time off for War3 and then WoW but I'm back to my dark master.

PS -- I've been on this site so long that I've been trying to figure out who Mensrea is since 2004.


Haven't we all. ^_^
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
Response
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States1938 Posts
September 12 2009 02:50 GMT
#334
I won a beta key I'm so happy and I'm on vacation in Florida...run good all the time?
the REAL ReSpOnSe
LCC
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada348 Posts
September 12 2009 02:54 GMT
#335
I didn't get a key, but I'll cherish the pin forever.

I guarantee it.
bramstokersc2
Profile Joined September 2009
United States12 Posts
September 12 2009 07:40 GMT
#336
I got 2. Not sure what I'll do with the 2d one.
Blizzard should have named themselves Glacier.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
September 12 2009 08:01 GMT
#337
Hint: Give it to me.
Retvrn to Forvms
matamata
Profile Joined February 2005
United States133 Posts
September 12 2009 08:56 GMT
#338
On September 12 2009 16:40 bramstokersc2 wrote:
I got 2. Not sure what I'll do with the 2d one.


I'll murder you and your entire family.

+ Show Spoiler +
jk + Show Spoiler +
I know where you live
RyanS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States620 Posts
September 12 2009 17:56 GMT
#339
I had my response up during the time when it said "if it ended today, everyone would win" I feel like having it in there actually hurt me in the end since I doubt they went back that far when they selected winners.
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
September 12 2009 19:08 GMT
#340
On September 12 2009 16:40 bramstokersc2 wrote:
I got 2. Not sure what I'll do with the 2d one.


I'd buy that for a dollar
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 162
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1432
Hyuk 345
910 87
Yoon 46
Bale 27
NotJumperer 24
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 14
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Reynor66
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor302
Other Games
summit1g7025
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft246
Sick223
ceh9202
Livibee163
Happy110
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick619
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2371
League of Legends
• Stunt507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 19m
Stellar Fest
6h 19m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.