• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7025 users

IEM Katowice 2024 - RO24 Group A&B Preview - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
30 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Locutos
Profile Joined January 2017
Brazil273 Posts
February 07 2024 20:58 GMT
#21
Stats first, Shin and Bunny are gona go through. I believe
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3554 Posts
February 07 2024 21:13 GMT
#22
Protoss is trash vs. Terran and even Ragnarok is a difficult match for Stats. I don't think he has done anything noteworthy yet, and even coming back to a live setting is something that you need to get used to. But he was always the guy to punch above his weight. I'm specifically talking how his ladder mmr would always be super low, but still he would win tournaments.
Let's hope!
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
manicantfindaname
Profile Joined January 2024
2 Posts
February 07 2024 22:03 GMT
#23
Oddly enough, I can see Stats upsetting the big guys in his group but losing to Bunny and SHIN (don't ask me why, it's pure intuition)
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
February 08 2024 04:47 GMT
#24
I foresee the most contentious topic in LRs being the ‘it’s Rag’ versus ‘its SHIN’ divide.

#Rag4ever
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Philippe
Profile Joined October 2020
354 Posts
February 08 2024 05:19 GMT
#25
On February 08 2024 13:47 WombaT wrote:
I foresee the most contentious topic in LRs being the ‘it’s Rag’ versus ‘its SHIN’ divide.

#Rag4ever


At least it's not SpeciaL's levels of " I change gaming names like I change sockets " !

Makes the Vanya/Rattata/Wayne changes absolutely paling in comparison :p
I'm just a cynical video game enjoyer who is probably unfazed by many business dealings many would find utterly distasteful, while not strictly illegal by the law as seen in a general sense in the world.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
February 08 2024 05:22 GMT
#26
On February 08 2024 14:19 Philippe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2024 13:47 WombaT wrote:
I foresee the most contentious topic in LRs being the ‘it’s Rag’ versus ‘its SHIN’ divide.

#Rag4ever


At least it's not SpeciaL's levels of " I change gaming names like I change sockets " !

Makes the Vanya/Rattata/Wayne changes absolutely paling in comparison :p


Vanya was a pretty boss nickname. Rattata was definitely among the worst we've ever had. Wayne is definitely 4/10
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
February 08 2024 05:53 GMT
#27
On February 08 2024 13:47 WombaT wrote:
I foresee the most contentious topic in LRs being the ‘it’s Rag’ versus ‘its SHIN’ divide.

#Rag4ever

It's Heebeom
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-08 07:15:25
February 08 2024 07:08 GMT
#28
On February 08 2024 14:22 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2024 14:19 Philippe wrote:
On February 08 2024 13:47 WombaT wrote:
I foresee the most contentious topic in LRs being the ‘it’s Rag’ versus ‘its SHIN’ divide.

#Rag4ever


At least it's not SpeciaL's levels of " I change gaming names like I change sockets " !

Makes the Vanya/Rattata/Wayne changes absolutely paling in comparison :p


Vanya was a pretty boss nickname. Rattata was definitely among the worst we've ever had. Wayne is definitely 4/10

Rattata is just lame, I’m giving Wayne a solid 8, bordering a 9/10

It would be a 4 if he was called Wayne, or even from a culture where that’s a name, but it’s just so bizarre as a choice of nick.

In the same way the thought of someone naming their dog something like Nigel amuses me. It’s the kind of name that only 50 year old estate agents who enjoy collecting stamps have, it fits that guy but resolutely is not something a dog should be called.

In other nickname related chat, for me Major was probably his best nick, and I preferred TIME to Oliveira, but at least in terms of inspiring him to new heights that.

Zoun absolutely wins the award for most confusing nickname, although it was for me a fucking cool one. Nobody seemed able to decide on how it was actually pronounced, indeed I may be misremembering but apparently the correct manner is something Koreans actually struggle to say? Perhaps someone can fill me in on that!

Rag - SHIN is definitely the worst change of handle we’ve seen, going from a solid A, maybe S tier nick to one of the worst. I mean I imagine it means something in Korean or another language in mitigation, but to an English native it is absolutely ridiculous
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Argonauta
Profile Joined July 2016
Spain4967 Posts
February 08 2024 07:42 GMT
#29
I belive in Stats. Old is the new gold
Rogue | Maru | Scarlett | Trap
TL+ Member
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
February 08 2024 07:43 GMT
#30
On February 08 2024 16:08 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2024 14:22 Pandain wrote:
On February 08 2024 14:19 Philippe wrote:
On February 08 2024 13:47 WombaT wrote:
I foresee the most contentious topic in LRs being the ‘it’s Rag’ versus ‘its SHIN’ divide.

#Rag4ever


At least it's not SpeciaL's levels of " I change gaming names like I change sockets " !

Makes the Vanya/Rattata/Wayne changes absolutely paling in comparison :p


Vanya was a pretty boss nickname. Rattata was definitely among the worst we've ever had. Wayne is definitely 4/10

Rattata is just lame, I’m giving Wayne a solid 8, bordering a 9/10

It would be a 4 if he was called Wayne, or even from a culture where that’s a name, but it’s just so bizarre as a choice of nick.

In the same way the thought of someone naming their dog something like Nigel amuses me. It’s the kind of name that only 50 year old estate agents who enjoy collecting stamps have, it fits that guy but resolutely is not something a dog should be called.

In other nickname related chat, for me Major was probably his best nick, and I preferred TIME to Oliveira, but at least in terms of inspiring him to new heights that.

Zoun absolutely wins the award for most confusing nickname, although it was for me a fucking cool one. Nobody seemed able to decide on how it was actually pronounced, indeed I may be misremembering but apparently the correct manner is something Koreans actually struggle to say? Perhaps someone can fill me in on that!

Rag - SHIN is definitely the worst change of handle we’ve seen, going from a solid A, maybe S tier nick to one of the worst. I mean I imagine it means something in Korean or another language in mitigation, but to an English native it is absolutely ridiculous


Actually I thought he picked Wayne to be like Bruce Wayne - but if he really just picked it as a cool name I agree it then becomes pretty boss.

Time is definitely better than Oliveira.

I agree Zoun was one of the best.
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
February 08 2024 08:37 GMT
#31
Stats isn’t getting through he plays Protoss.

Hoping the world champ can do the double.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 448
Larva 212
Horang2 165
EffOrt 54
Hyun 52
Killer 47
Bale 45
scan(afreeca) 41
NotJumperer 34
Sharp 27
[ Show more ]
Mind 23
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 1
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1112
edward94
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g6986
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy292
crisheroes189
Sick174
dupreeh24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick552
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
53m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 53m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 53m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.