• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8717 users

Team Liquid Map Contest #12 - Results - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
29 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
March 04 2019 17:42 GMT
#21
Great job to everyone involve!
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Borsti
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany79 Posts
March 04 2019 19:12 GMT
#22
Thanks to all the mapmakers putting in the hours to create these maps - not just this time but throughout all the years as well as all the folk putting in the work to organize the Contests <3

I'd only have one request for the future TLMC. Would it be possible to have a longer voting period? This week it was quite a struggle to find the time to have a look at all these maps ingame as there simply wasn't much time left in the day - especially with IEM Katowice going on as well. I already know the timeframe was provided by Blizzard and there wasn't much to do about it when last week's voting phase came around. But it'd be great do have a few more days in the future.

General_Winter
Profile Joined February 2011
United States719 Posts
March 04 2019 22:38 GMT
#23
Yeah. I second that. I didn’t feel like I could vote without watching a good sample of games, but I only was able to catch up on a few of the map tournament VoDs with The IEM Katowice going on. So I ended up not voting.

That said, the winning maps all look great and congrats to the winners and thanks to all participants.
LastDance
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
New Zealand510 Posts
March 05 2019 01:14 GMT
#24
I really like Acropolis. I’m happy it pulled in first place
LightForce20
Profile Joined March 2019
1 Post
March 05 2019 03:44 GMT
#25
Didn't notice voting ended already, whoops! Just wanted to say these final 5 maps are pretty sick. Heatwave got robbed, though... and i'm not sure how "fun" slowing fields would be in competitive ladder.

Thanks for making these awesome maps and hosting the contest, ladder would be lost without you.
MrMischelito
Profile Joined February 2014
347 Posts
March 05 2019 05:58 GMT
#26
congrats! first place map looks nice.
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
March 05 2019 14:36 GMT
#27
On March 05 2019 04:12 Borsti wrote:
I'd only have one request for the future TLMC. Would it be possible to have a longer voting period? This week it was quite a struggle to find the time to have a look at all these maps ingame as there simply wasn't much time left in the day - especially with IEM Katowice going on as well. I already know the timeframe was provided by Blizzard and there wasn't much to do about it when last week's voting phase came around. But it'd be great do have a few more days in the future.


On March 05 2019 07:38 General_Winter wrote:
Yeah. I second that. I didn’t feel like I could vote without watching a good sample of games, but I only was able to catch up on a few of the map tournament VoDs with The IEM Katowice going on. So I ended up not voting.


We'll definitely keep this in mind in the future. We'll also, hopefully, include direct links to a few games for you to watch on all the maps. It won't always be possible to have a longer voting period but I will definitely prioritize it in scheduling.
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
speakerbox
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada453 Posts
March 06 2019 02:52 GMT
#28
Congrats to RQM. Automaton is my favorite map currently.
twin anchors houseboats
Antares777
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1971 Posts
March 06 2019 22:14 GMT
#29
On March 05 2019 23:36 Julmust wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:12 Borsti wrote:
I'd only have one request for the future TLMC. Would it be possible to have a longer voting period? This week it was quite a struggle to find the time to have a look at all these maps ingame as there simply wasn't much time left in the day - especially with IEM Katowice going on as well. I already know the timeframe was provided by Blizzard and there wasn't much to do about it when last week's voting phase came around. But it'd be great do have a few more days in the future.


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:38 General_Winter wrote:
Yeah. I second that. I didn’t feel like I could vote without watching a good sample of games, but I only was able to catch up on a few of the map tournament VoDs with The IEM Katowice going on. So I ended up not voting.


We'll definitely keep this in mind in the future. We'll also, hopefully, include direct links to a few games for you to watch on all the maps. It won't always be possible to have a longer voting period but I will definitely prioritize it in scheduling.


I think including links to certain VODs for the maps is a great idea in the future. You could showcase at least one game per map, and include a link in the voting thread as long as it's not too much of a hassle.

Many of the maps are excellent, and choosing one over another is becoming more and more difficult for me with each iteration of the competition. I had a really hard time choosing which five I voted for, and would have probably made a more informed vote if I had enough time to watch more of the VODs.
hegemony
Profile Joined September 2016
27 Posts
March 24 2019 20:39 GMT
#30
Really excited to check out the new slow zone map. All these maps look like nice incremental improvements to standard play and it's really nice to see the careful evolution of the map pool.

Thanks to all the mapmakers for the special care in crafting these maps. It really shows!
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TaKeTV 91
RotterdaM0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1117
ByuN 61
BRAT_OK 0
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4248
Bisu 1125
Shuttle 1041
Stork 517
BeSt 395
Mini 351
EffOrt 349
actioN 260
Horang2 254
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Mind 130
hero 120
Light 96
Yoon 92
910 84
Zeus 73
Mong 64
Snow 62
Shinee 58
Barracks 54
sorry 45
Sea.KH 44
JYJ 38
Killer 28
Bale 25
HiyA 24
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 21
Sexy 19
yabsab 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5697
qojqva2783
Dendi1259
Counter-Strike
fl0m3902
Fnx 693
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko886
Beastyqt406
ceh9379
Livibee334
XBOCT270
Hui .223
XaKoH 142
Trikslyr44
Chillindude25
QueenE15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.