• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:12
CEST 21:12
KST 04:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7821 users

Armani joins IsIMBA

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
SNSeigifried
Profile Joined April 2013
United States1640 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-12 19:55:24
December 12 2016 19:43 GMT
#1
He will also be playing for them in (Wiki)WardiTV Team League Season 7.

Icebound Esports
DenverSC2
Profile Joined September 2015
France1 Post
December 12 2016 19:52 GMT
#2
100% sure he will regret it
xTJx
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil419 Posts
December 12 2016 20:31 GMT
#3
Better than no team i guess.
No prejudices, i hate everyone equally.
Clonester
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany2808 Posts
December 12 2016 20:52 GMT
#4
Well... not the best reputation, but the options of the B teamers are limited.
Bomber, Attacker, DD, SOMEBODY, NiKo, Nex, Spidii
PharaphobiaSC
Profile Joined April 2016
Czech Republic457 Posts
December 12 2016 20:57 GMT
#5
So not only being funded by hack developers isnt enough... But after all if he gets paid and will ignore rest of the team I'm fine.

They have been proven cheaters in both AlphaSC2 and PsY leagues and I'm quite sure they will use their little thing again in this league...

"Bbbbut there are no hacks in SC2 ?!" Well there are not, but if you are clever you can use human being as your personal hack. So how do they do that... if they meet a low rank team, they just dont put stream delay on, while streaming on a goodgame.ru there is no way for majority of teams to even understand what the hell is going on there. But when they meet a decent team who can double check if there is a stream delay here is when magic is happening. Player who is playing will join a teamspeak, skypecall or whatever voip program they are using and he simply listens to the cast. That's like maphack without maphack. Sometimes you can hear little skype call end sound, while there is NO cocaster..."

I already informed all the admins with the evidence and I'll be collecting more... I mean don't get me wrong they are not that stupid like i though they would be (back in hots you could witness a lot of ppl just leaving vs isimba members just because why even waste time to play vs a hacker.)

Hopefully this membership will be short and than more serious team (i called a team there lol..) will pick Armani up, he is talented player and i feel like this is such a waste.

But its good place for guru tho

User was warned for this post
twitch.tv/pharaphobia
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
December 12 2016 21:04 GMT
#6
isimba players always cheese me on ladder or play annoying mech styles
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Twine
Profile Joined June 2012
France246 Posts
December 12 2016 21:17 GMT
#7
On December 13 2016 04:52 DenverSC2 wrote:
100% sure he will regret it

Yeah thats sad ...
#1 Bomber fan | Jin Air best KT
Ziggy
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
South Korea2107 Posts
December 12 2016 21:45 GMT
#8
Armani will spend the rest of his days boosting accounts
WriterDefeating a sandwich only makes it tastier. @imjustziggy
Bidoux
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada60 Posts
December 12 2016 21:46 GMT
#9
I'm all about giving teams the benefit of the doubt, afaik they pay their players fine.
DuSt Gaming Owner
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-12 21:54:08
December 12 2016 21:49 GMT
#10
On December 13 2016 06:04 Aocowns wrote:
isimba players always cheese me on ladder or play annoying mech styles

quoted for truth

gl to both parties though
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
December 12 2016 21:59 GMT
#11
On December 13 2016 06:46 Bidoux wrote:
I'm all about giving teams the benefit of the doubt, afaik they pay their players fine.


I know SC2 is in a bad state, but that does not mean we should give up our integrity.

showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-12 22:10:30
December 12 2016 22:10 GMT
#12
uhhhh...

I mean...it's a team so good for him I guess but still....
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
December 12 2016 22:32 GMT
#13
I see all of these "uhhhhhh" posts and other people saying their reputation is bad.... Any context here? I saw an old reddit post about the manager offering boosting services and being accused of maphacking but not much else. Looks like they take part in Team Leagues without issues, so what am I missing? Good luck to Armani
TL+ Member
PharaphobiaSC
Profile Joined April 2016
Czech Republic457 Posts
December 12 2016 22:41 GMT
#14
On December 13 2016 07:32 Ctone23 wrote:
I see all of these "uhhhhhh" posts and other people saying their reputation is bad.... Any context here? I saw an old reddit post about the manager offering boosting services and being accused of maphacking but not much else. Looks like they take part in Team Leagues without issues, so what am I missing? Good luck to Armani


Did you just skipped my huge rant ?
twitch.tv/pharaphobia
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
December 12 2016 22:44 GMT
#15
On December 13 2016 07:41 PharaphobiaSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2016 07:32 Ctone23 wrote:
I see all of these "uhhhhhh" posts and other people saying their reputation is bad.... Any context here? I saw an old reddit post about the manager offering boosting services and being accused of maphacking but not much else. Looks like they take part in Team Leagues without issues, so what am I missing? Good luck to Armani


Did you just skipped my huge rant ?

I see the rant but not much proof.
TL+ Member
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
December 12 2016 22:51 GMT
#16
Reputation is one thing but what worries me is that there are no known sponsors.

Well, I hope everything ends well.
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
PharaphobiaSC
Profile Joined April 2016
Czech Republic457 Posts
December 12 2016 23:03 GMT
#17
On December 13 2016 07:44 Ctone23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2016 07:41 PharaphobiaSC wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:32 Ctone23 wrote:
I see all of these "uhhhhhh" posts and other people saying their reputation is bad.... Any context here? I saw an old reddit post about the manager offering boosting services and being accused of maphacking but not much else. Looks like they take part in Team Leagues without issues, so what am I missing? Good luck to Armani


Did you just skipped my huge rant ?

I see the rant but not much proof.


Ill only provide my evidence to trusted sources such as league admins and propriet staff to prevent them playing
twitch.tv/pharaphobia
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
December 12 2016 23:18 GMT
#18
On December 13 2016 08:03 PharaphobiaSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2016 07:44 Ctone23 wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:41 PharaphobiaSC wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:32 Ctone23 wrote:
I see all of these "uhhhhhh" posts and other people saying their reputation is bad.... Any context here? I saw an old reddit post about the manager offering boosting services and being accused of maphacking but not much else. Looks like they take part in Team Leagues without issues, so what am I missing? Good luck to Armani


Did you just skipped my huge rant ?

I see the rant but not much proof.


Ill only provide my evidence to trusted sources such as league admins and propriet staff to prevent them playing


Then why accuse them of anything on here if you have no plans on making the evidence public?
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
December 12 2016 23:22 GMT
#19
On December 13 2016 08:18 t0ssboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2016 08:03 PharaphobiaSC wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:44 Ctone23 wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:41 PharaphobiaSC wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:32 Ctone23 wrote:
I see all of these "uhhhhhh" posts and other people saying their reputation is bad.... Any context here? I saw an old reddit post about the manager offering boosting services and being accused of maphacking but not much else. Looks like they take part in Team Leagues without issues, so what am I missing? Good luck to Armani


Did you just skipped my huge rant ?

I see the rant but not much proof.


Ill only provide my evidence to trusted sources such as league admins and propriet staff to prevent them playing


Then why accuse them of anything on here if you have no plans on making the evidence public?


Accusation without proof should be banned.
realityyy
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany50 Posts
December 12 2016 23:25 GMT
#20
It already made me sad seeing Dimaga play for such a dubious team not really known for "fair play" to say the least.
This just makes it worse.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
December 12 2016 23:26 GMT
#21
On December 13 2016 08:22 Shield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2016 08:18 t0ssboy wrote:
On December 13 2016 08:03 PharaphobiaSC wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:44 Ctone23 wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:41 PharaphobiaSC wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:32 Ctone23 wrote:
I see all of these "uhhhhhh" posts and other people saying their reputation is bad.... Any context here? I saw an old reddit post about the manager offering boosting services and being accused of maphacking but not much else. Looks like they take part in Team Leagues without issues, so what am I missing? Good luck to Armani


Did you just skipped my huge rant ?

I see the rant but not much proof.


Ill only provide my evidence to trusted sources such as league admins and propriet staff to prevent them playing


Then why accuse them of anything on here if you have no plans on making the evidence public?


Accusation without proof should be banned.

why stop there? lynch him!
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
LongShot27
Profile Joined May 2013
United States2084 Posts
December 12 2016 23:43 GMT
#22
I have a feeling Koreans really don't look up their foreign teams before joining
If all men were created equal there would be no reason to declare it.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
December 12 2016 23:47 GMT
#23
On December 13 2016 08:43 LongShot27 wrote:
I have a feeling Koreans really don't look up their foreign teams before joining


I imagine how much searching you do into a team is limited to one's English speaking/understanding abilities
PharaphobiaSC
Profile Joined April 2016
Czech Republic457 Posts
December 12 2016 23:48 GMT
#24
On December 13 2016 08:22 Shield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2016 08:18 t0ssboy wrote:
On December 13 2016 08:03 PharaphobiaSC wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:44 Ctone23 wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:41 PharaphobiaSC wrote:
On December 13 2016 07:32 Ctone23 wrote:
I see all of these "uhhhhhh" posts and other people saying their reputation is bad.... Any context here? I saw an old reddit post about the manager offering boosting services and being accused of maphacking but not much else. Looks like they take part in Team Leagues without issues, so what am I missing? Good luck to Armani


Did you just skipped my huge rant ?

I see the rant but not much proof.


Ill only provide my evidence to trusted sources such as league admins and propriet staff to prevent them playing


Then why accuse them of anything on here if you have no plans on making the evidence public?


Accusation without proof should be banned.


Don't worry right now they are giving enough evidence out so i can make it public soon
twitch.tv/pharaphobia
SNSeigifried
Profile Joined April 2013
United States1640 Posts
December 13 2016 03:53 GMT
#25
lol this thread went ham since i left for work xD
Icebound Esports
PharaphobiaSC
Profile Joined April 2016
Czech Republic457 Posts
December 13 2016 07:21 GMT
#26
On December 13 2016 12:53 SNSeigifried wrote:
lol this thread went ham since i left for work xD


not really ham ppl are just worried about Armani...
twitch.tv/pharaphobia
LongShot27
Profile Joined May 2013
United States2084 Posts
December 13 2016 11:13 GMT
#27
On December 13 2016 08:47 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2016 08:43 LongShot27 wrote:
I have a feeling Koreans really don't look up their foreign teams before joining


I imagine how much searching you do into a team is limited to one's English speaking/understanding abilities


"Hey *insert token Korean name here* could you look this up for me, you speak decent English"
If all men were created equal there would be no reason to declare it.
realityyy
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany50 Posts
December 14 2016 19:28 GMT
#28
Just played some misters from isImba.
Makes me even more sad Armani chose that organization, propably really didnt check them out properly.
lagcats
Profile Joined February 2016
172 Posts
December 15 2016 02:54 GMT
#29
He kinda looks like Scan.
http://www.twitter.com/lagcats <---> http://www.twitch.tv/lagcats Challenger League of Legends player.
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-15 03:51:25
December 15 2016 03:46 GMT
#30
Mods, please delete/nuke my post if this counts as witch hunting, but I think this deserves attention given the circumstances.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/5idwxf/can_we_please_not_let_maphackers_participate_in/?st=iwptka21&sh=7f6a2a3c

Especially the linked post of Pengwin makes me really wonder if Armani made a good career choice here.

It's worth noting that TheFlash is the manager of the team, and the other manager MaGiCaL has also been accused of hacking in the past. He advertises the sale of boosting services on his skype and has for months as well.

I think it's incredibly questionable when the management of a team with aspiring WCS players has a hacker for a manager. It makes me wonder whether the players are contractually obliged to help with the boosting that isIMBA offers, in which case they are in violation of the SC2 TOS. I don't know why players would want to associate with this kind of a team.


Guru also has been removed from the NationWars list because of "irregular votes" (aka cheating)
http://nationwars.tv/news.html


Best of luck to Armani.
Mugen93
Profile Joined May 2015
16 Posts
December 17 2016 17:00 GMT
#31
Funny how this team is still doing this without being punished, they are still offering boosting in the ingame chat and i would not be surprised if they possesed working private hacks. I don't think Armani want to stay in this team.
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM916
TaKeTV 324
TKL 306
IndyStarCraft 211
BRAT_OK 99
ZombieGrub47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 916
TKL 306
IndyStarCraft 211
MaxPax 153
BRAT_OK 99
UpATreeSC 94
JuggernautJason48
ZombieGrub47
Nathanias 34
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 697
ggaemo 160
White-Ra 146
firebathero 92
Barracks 64
910 51
Killer 27
Bale 25
Trap 24
Shine 21
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 15
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva5457
Counter-Strike
Fnx 789
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8416
crisheroes1752
Liquid`Hasu1612
Trikslyr62
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4047
summit1g2405
singsing1382
Beastyqt800
ceh9639
shahzam450
B2W.Neo366
C9.Mang0148
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe124
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream419
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 172
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• TFBlade989
Other Games
• Shiphtur316
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.