• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9289 users

ByuN - "The One Man Army"

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
DTDstarcraft
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Netherlands164 Posts
September 13 2016 13:08 GMT
#1
Hey everyone, I created a small video on ByuN's run through the GSL. Hope you enjoy it!

http://SC2HL.com
FFgringo
Profile Joined December 2015
44 Posts
September 13 2016 13:49 GMT
#2
Nice video!
"Teamless Byun is the GSL code S champion"
I hope some kespa team will now finally accept his conditions and then recruit him! I want to see this guy playing proleague 2017!!
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 13 2016 13:51 GMT
#3
If that's not inspirational, I don't know what is.
derkopf
Profile Joined July 2004
Germany90 Posts
September 13 2016 13:55 GMT
#4
The feels. very nice.
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
September 13 2016 13:59 GMT
#5
On September 13 2016 22:49 FFgringo wrote:
Nice video!
"Teamless Byun is the GSL code S champion"
I hope some kespa team will now finally accept his conditions and then recruit him! I want to see this guy playing proleague 2017!!


His conditions probably include "not playing in Proleague" tho. He said he doesn't like it.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-13 14:12:43
September 13 2016 14:12 GMT
#6
On September 13 2016 22:59 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 22:49 FFgringo wrote:
Nice video!
"Teamless Byun is the GSL code S champion"
I hope some kespa team will now finally accept his conditions and then recruit him! I want to see this guy playing proleague 2017!!


His conditions probably include "not playing in Proleague" tho. He said he doesn't like it.

If there's no Proleague next season, I guess he'll get into a KR team, otherwise I think he'll join a foreign team. If he can get a visa, I'll be very excited to see him involved in both leagues.
HugoBallzak
Profile Joined November 2015
700 Posts
September 13 2016 14:28 GMT
#7
Byun is single handedly making sc2 great again. Too bad it won't last forever.
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
September 13 2016 14:30 GMT
#8
Best GSL since FruitDealer
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
MyLovelyLurker
Profile Joined April 2007
France756 Posts
September 13 2016 14:43 GMT
#9
Amazing video, thanks a lot for sharing !
"I just say, it doesn't matter win or lose, I just love Starcraft 2, I love this game, I love this stage, just play like in practice" - TIME/Oliveira
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
September 13 2016 15:12 GMT
#10
On September 13 2016 23:12 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 22:59 Silvana wrote:
On September 13 2016 22:49 FFgringo wrote:
Nice video!
"Teamless Byun is the GSL code S champion"
I hope some kespa team will now finally accept his conditions and then recruit him! I want to see this guy playing proleague 2017!!


His conditions probably include "not playing in Proleague" tho. He said he doesn't like it.

If there's no Proleague next season, I guess he'll get into a KR team, otherwise I think he'll join a foreign team. If he can get a visa, I'll be very excited to see him involved in both leagues.


If there is no Proleague next year, there won't be KR teams either....
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 13 2016 15:16 GMT
#11
On September 14 2016 00:12 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 23:12 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2016 22:59 Silvana wrote:
On September 13 2016 22:49 FFgringo wrote:
Nice video!
"Teamless Byun is the GSL code S champion"
I hope some kespa team will now finally accept his conditions and then recruit him! I want to see this guy playing proleague 2017!!


His conditions probably include "not playing in Proleague" tho. He said he doesn't like it.

If there's no Proleague next season, I guess he'll get into a KR team, otherwise I think he'll join a foreign team. If he can get a visa, I'll be very excited to see him involved in both leagues.


If there is no Proleague next year, there won't be KR teams either....

not necessarily if GSL indeed comes back "bigger than ever"
slit
Profile Joined March 2013
Spain212 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-13 16:36:30
September 13 2016 15:57 GMT
#12
On September 14 2016 00:16 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 00:12 Silvana wrote:
On September 13 2016 23:12 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2016 22:59 Silvana wrote:
On September 13 2016 22:49 FFgringo wrote:
Nice video!
"Teamless Byun is the GSL code S champion"
I hope some kespa team will now finally accept his conditions and then recruit him! I want to see this guy playing proleague 2017!!


His conditions probably include "not playing in Proleague" tho. He said he doesn't like it.

If there's no Proleague next season, I guess he'll get into a KR team, otherwise I think he'll join a foreign team. If he can get a visa, I'll be very excited to see him involved in both leagues.


If there is no Proleague next year, there won't be KR teams either....

not necessarily if GSL indeed comes back "bigger than ever"



So what is the real information so far about no Proleague?

Oh, and thanks DTDstarcraft! This video wasn't short of awesomely emotional. The guy himself must be enjoying his newly prize pool, KeSPa qualifier and whatnot; but here we are, almost crying for his unrelated, unbeknownst feats. Damn, it feels good!
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 13 2016 16:04 GMT
#13
when you think about it, the GSL champion could've been a different person, had Losira not afked half of his units in his main while doing 1 base all-in
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
slit
Profile Joined March 2013
Spain212 Posts
September 13 2016 16:10 GMT
#14
On September 14 2016 01:04 Ej_ wrote:
when you think about it, the GSL champion could've been a different person, had Losira not afked half of his units in his main while doing 1 base all-in


Why is every veteran member in this community remarking opponent mistakes on his recent successful career?

Come on Ej_, guy deserves it! I still remember seeing him playing one year ago, online tournaments, smashing opponents left and right and reading all the info I could about this, at least for me, teamless unknown player. #thefeels
alukarD
Profile Joined July 2012
Mexico396 Posts
September 13 2016 16:33 GMT
#15
GREAT video : ) Thank you.
Die Trying
Eiltonn
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany307 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-13 16:41:45
September 13 2016 16:40 GMT
#16
On September 13 2016 22:59 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 22:49 FFgringo wrote:
Nice video!
"Teamless Byun is the GSL code S champion"
I hope some kespa team will now finally accept his conditions and then recruit him! I want to see this guy playing proleague 2017!!


His conditions probably include "not playing in Proleague" tho. He said he doesn't like it.


If he had to play proleague then how would he be able to farm Olimoleague, Douyo and Leifeng Cup wins? :D
I <3 Mvp
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
September 13 2016 17:28 GMT
#17
Now I'm going all dewy eyed. I cannot imagine a worthier champion or how anyone could not be a Byun fan right now.
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
September 13 2016 17:31 GMT
#18
On September 14 2016 00:16 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 00:12 Silvana wrote:
On September 13 2016 23:12 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2016 22:59 Silvana wrote:
On September 13 2016 22:49 FFgringo wrote:
Nice video!
"Teamless Byun is the GSL code S champion"
I hope some kespa team will now finally accept his conditions and then recruit him! I want to see this guy playing proleague 2017!!


His conditions probably include "not playing in Proleague" tho. He said he doesn't like it.

If there's no Proleague next season, I guess he'll get into a KR team, otherwise I think he'll join a foreign team. If he can get a visa, I'll be very excited to see him involved in both leagues.


If there is no Proleague next year, there won't be KR teams either....

not necessarily if GSL indeed comes back "bigger than ever"


And GSTL comes in to save the day.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
September 13 2016 17:32 GMT
#19
On September 14 2016 01:10 slit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 01:04 Ej_ wrote:
when you think about it, the GSL champion could've been a different person, had Losira not afked half of his units in his main while doing 1 base all-in


Why is every veteran member in this community remarking opponent mistakes on his recent successful career?

Come on Ej_, guy deserves it! I still remember seeing him playing one year ago, online tournaments, smashing opponents left and right and reading all the info I could about this, at least for me, teamless unknown player. #thefeels

saying he won because of opponents mistakes doesn't mean he doesn't deserve his success. also losira would have only forced a 3rd game if he hadn't done this mistake.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
September 13 2016 17:36 GMT
#20
excellent video
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
buchh
Profile Joined June 2016
38 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-13 17:44:18
September 13 2016 17:44 GMT
#21
thanks for sharing... great video...

coolest guy in the scene... the best moment for me in the climb to the throne was when the gin air coach along with maru and cure were all together with ByuN sitting all alone in his seat waiting for the next game to begin... a literal GOD
SCHWARZENEGGER
Profile Joined July 2016
206 Posts
September 13 2016 18:08 GMT
#22
2 different terran players already reached the gsl final since lotv, compared to hots when innovation was the only terran who was in the finals, against 4 different zergs and 5 toss, hots was total bullshit game eww...
J. Corsair
Profile Joined June 2014
United States470 Posts
September 13 2016 20:08 GMT
#23
On September 14 2016 02:28 Daswollvieh wrote:
Now I'm going all dewy eyed. I cannot imagine a worthier champion or how anyone could not be a Byun fan right now.

Literally feel the same way. Byun winning is literally one of the highlights of SC2 for me. I've watched his entire GSL run about 9 times, and I'll continue watching it again and again probably forever.

I'm so used to Terrans getting Protossed in the GSL semi's or quarters, FINALLY not only did Byun not get protossed, he dominated the protoss players using unique strategy, perfect positioning and tech switches, perfect macro, perfect engagements, and always forcing his opponent to fight on his terms. That is a skill all in itself.

We love you Byun!!!!
“...it is human nature, I suppose, to be futile and ridiculous.” - Scaramouche
J. Corsair
Profile Joined June 2014
United States470 Posts
September 13 2016 20:09 GMT
#24
On September 14 2016 03:08 SCHWARZENEGGER wrote:
2 different terran players already reached the gsl final since lotv, compared to hots when innovation was the only terran who was in the finals, against 4 different zergs and 5 toss, hots was total bullshit game eww...

Tell us how you really feel.
“...it is human nature, I suppose, to be futile and ridiculous.” - Scaramouche
SCHWARZENEGGER
Profile Joined July 2016
206 Posts
September 14 2016 14:02 GMT
#25
On September 14 2016 05:09 J. Corsair wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 03:08 SCHWARZENEGGER wrote:
2 different terran players already reached the gsl final since lotv, compared to hots when innovation was the only terran who was in the finals, against 4 different zergs and 5 toss, hots was total bullshit game eww...

Tell us how you really feel.


most of the people who follow sc2 don't even know this fact about hots, also there are such who think that broodlord-infestor during wol was balanced.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
September 14 2016 14:26 GMT
#26
On September 14 2016 23:02 SCHWARZENEGGER wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 05:09 J. Corsair wrote:
On September 14 2016 03:08 SCHWARZENEGGER wrote:
2 different terran players already reached the gsl final since lotv, compared to hots when innovation was the only terran who was in the finals, against 4 different zergs and 5 toss, hots was total bullshit game eww...

Tell us how you really feel.


most of the people who follow sc2 don't even know this fact about hots, also there are such who think that broodlord-infestor during wol was balanced.

BL/Infestor was balanced, terrans just didn't know how to play.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Mier19891
Profile Joined May 2015
United States75 Posts
September 14 2016 16:00 GMT
#27
On September 14 2016 23:26 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 23:02 SCHWARZENEGGER wrote:
On September 14 2016 05:09 J. Corsair wrote:
On September 14 2016 03:08 SCHWARZENEGGER wrote:
2 different terran players already reached the gsl final since lotv, compared to hots when innovation was the only terran who was in the finals, against 4 different zergs and 5 toss, hots was total bullshit game eww...

Tell us how you really feel.


most of the people who follow sc2 don't even know this fact about hots, also there are such who think that broodlord-infestor during wol was balanced.

BL/Infestor was balanced, terrans just didn't know how to play.


True. Just ask TaeJa.
SCHWARZENEGGER
Profile Joined July 2016
206 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-14 17:52:35
September 14 2016 17:49 GMT
#28
On September 14 2016 23:26 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 23:02 SCHWARZENEGGER wrote:
On September 14 2016 05:09 J. Corsair wrote:
On September 14 2016 03:08 SCHWARZENEGGER wrote:
2 different terran players already reached the gsl final since lotv, compared to hots when innovation was the only terran who was in the finals, against 4 different zergs and 5 toss, hots was total bullshit game eww...

Tell us how you really feel.


most of the people who follow sc2 don't even know this fact about hots, also there are such who think that broodlord-infestor during wol was balanced.

BL/Infestor was balanced, terrans just didn't know how to play.


you forgot about protoss, no chance to dodge fungal, infested terrans with upgrades, in zvt ling-bane was too good vs weak tank and no widow mines or even hellbats, it's as balanced as 8 armor ultra is trash unit vs protoss, but very good vs terran.
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
September 14 2016 19:31 GMT
#29
Thread needs more Byun.

Are there new pics of his dog?
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
September 14 2016 20:24 GMT
#30
On September 13 2016 23:30 Philozovic wrote:
Best GSL since FruitDealer

You must have been miserable for half a decade.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
MockHamill
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1798 Posts
September 15 2016 16:06 GMT
#31
I do not understand how anyone could be this insanely good without being on a team.

Does ByuN have the best micro in SC2 history? I can not remember seeing anyone micro this perfectly before.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
September 15 2016 16:24 GMT
#32
On September 16 2016 01:06 MockHamill wrote:
I do not understand how anyone could be this insanely good without being on a team.

Does ByuN have the best micro in SC2 history? I can not remember seeing anyone micro this perfectly before.

hmm his army control in tvp is incredible but his splits against banelings always seem quite lackluster. doesn't compare to maru/dream/Inno imo.
of course he can targetfire like none else so there's that.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
September 15 2016 16:27 GMT
#33
On September 15 2016 05:24 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 23:30 Philozovic wrote:
Best GSL since FruitDealer

You must have been miserable for half a decade.


I've been miserable my whole life
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
September 15 2016 18:20 GMT
#34
On September 16 2016 01:27 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2016 05:24 BisuDagger wrote:
On September 13 2016 23:30 Philozovic wrote:
Best GSL since FruitDealer

You must have been miserable for half a decade.


I've been miserable my whole life

Are you 7?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Powermoo
Profile Joined February 2016
32 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-16 06:47:10
September 16 2016 06:46 GMT
#35
His reactions to winning seemed less and less emotional as his run progressed. Nonetheless, I'd been rooting for him all year and glad to see his hard work pay off.
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
September 16 2016 06:55 GMT
#36
how does everyone see his future? will he continue to dominate? is this a one time thing? Will people "figure him out" or will he continue to stay ahead and force others to play his game?
IMSupervisor
Profile Joined June 2016
Australia138 Posts
September 16 2016 07:52 GMT
#37
When I started watching his stream I realised that he was so mechanically sound that my fantasies of how good I could ever be were his reality.
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
September 16 2016 10:50 GMT
#38
On September 16 2016 03:20 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2016 01:27 Philozovic wrote:
On September 15 2016 05:24 BisuDagger wrote:
On September 13 2016 23:30 Philozovic wrote:
Best GSL since FruitDealer

You must have been miserable for half a decade.


I've been miserable my whole life

Are you 7?


God thanks no, that's like 70 more years to be sad. I only have 50 to go and I'm good
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
September 16 2016 11:03 GMT
#39
On September 14 2016 23:26 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 23:02 SCHWARZENEGGER wrote:
On September 14 2016 05:09 J. Corsair wrote:
On September 14 2016 03:08 SCHWARZENEGGER wrote:
2 different terran players already reached the gsl final since lotv, compared to hots when innovation was the only terran who was in the finals, against 4 different zergs and 5 toss, hots was total bullshit game eww...

Tell us how you really feel.


most of the people who follow sc2 don't even know this fact about hots, also there are such who think that broodlord-infestor during wol was balanced.

BL/Infestor was balanced, terrans just didn't know how to play.


Can't tell if trolling or not
MockHamill
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1798 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-16 17:38:41
September 16 2016 17:36 GMT
#40
According to http://aligulac.com/records/history/ he is the most skilled player in SC2 history.

I hope he can keep up this level so that we finally can get our first SC2 bonjwa.
Zahir
Profile Joined March 2012
United States947 Posts
September 18 2016 20:57 GMT
#41
You could make a 90s style underdog movie out of Byun's GSL run. Too perfect.
What is best? To crush the Zerg, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the Protoss.
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
September 18 2016 21:30 GMT
#42
really glad this got bumped so i got to see this. that was so beautiful! I really think Byun should have some more commemoration either in or out of game to remember his run. I mean it truly is the perfect Starcraft Cinderella story.
zyce
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States649 Posts
September 19 2016 00:43 GMT
#43
Awesome video, thanks a bunch!
Beauty is not the goal of competitive sports, but high-level sports are a prime venue for the expression of human beauty. The relation is roughly that of courage to war.
Togekiss
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada154 Posts
September 19 2016 00:59 GMT
#44
I have to say, I've been following the SC2 Korean scene pretty much from the get-go, and none of the major tourney runs have felt quite like this one to me. Like I wanted ByuN to win it all so badly this season, and when he did, I kind of just had to sit there and rub my eyes like "What is happening? Is this even real?!"

For the last several years I've honestly felt as though Maru was the best Terran out there, despite his lackluster individual league results. Even near the end of HotS when he was crushing face, he would always come up short (I can remember off the top of my head when Mech was really strong and he was really only losing to the likes of Innovation as he struggled vs really solid mech in TvT). But now, after this season of GSL watching ByuN, it's like he does almost everything Maru does just slightly better. As some have mentioned, his splits in TvZ might be slightly inferior, but his general micro and army control, not to mention his genius-level tactics are THE BEST in the business bar none imo.

Anyways, thanks for the video. It really just put all my sentiment into one nice conscience short segment.

This does somehow all feel nostalgic of the SC2 glory days when MVP was ripping through everything.
As others have said, and I too will echo their words. I hope these beautiful days of SC2 can continue in the future. There is always hope, even when the light seems to have grown dim.
jenny2
Profile Joined April 2017
44 Posts
April 11 2017 18:13 GMT
#45
--- Nuked ---
Meepman
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada610 Posts
April 11 2017 19:02 GMT
#46
fuck me that is an amazing video
Reptilia
Profile Joined June 2010
Chile913 Posts
April 11 2017 20:55 GMT
#47
who's cutting onions?!
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM383
TaKeTV 51
BRAT_OK 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 383
ProTech145
TKL 74
UpATreeSC 68
Codebar 35
Rex 33
BRAT_OK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1303
Shuttle 1114
EffOrt 514
ggaemo 336
Mini 329
Stork 265
firebathero 200
Light 181
Dewaltoss 103
Rush 102
[ Show more ]
Barracks 85
910 75
Zeus 56
sorry 56
Killer 53
Mong 45
Shine 44
Hyun 43
Shinee 42
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 23
soO 22
Aegong 21
Sexy 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4311
Dendi1946
BananaSlamJamma432
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 712
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi2040
hiko1196
B2W.Neo1021
Liquid`VortiX238
Sick170
ArmadaUGS155
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream518
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2263
• TFBlade759
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 54m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.