• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:37
CEST 09:37
KST 16:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7408 users

MacSed, Jim and XY joins PRIME for PL. - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
101 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Darkdwarf
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Sweden960 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-07 16:10:47
May 07 2015 16:10 GMT
#81
Could see a rotation of Creator, YoDa, Zoun, Jim and B4. Or they just go for the chinese marketing money and always play their chinese guys.
Teams: IM, Jin Air, Invictus || Players: Maru, GuMiho, INnoVation, Ryung, sOs, Squirtle, NaNiwa, Has, Zoun, Life, Rogue, Dark
Kimb3r
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany744 Posts
May 07 2015 16:30 GMT
#82
I think they will act more as practice partners.. I doubt to see them play often, what I still hope for!
Maru | Dark | Zest | Reynor | Scarlett
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 07 2015 16:41 GMT
#83
Hahaha! Thats pretty cool
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Adept
Profile Joined December 2009
United States472 Posts
May 07 2015 16:53 GMT
#84
Whoa, was not expecting THAT at all, but I can get behind this!
"HSC casting is essentially an LR thread read aloud." -ThomasjServo
orllyfools
Profile Joined May 2012
United States153 Posts
May 07 2015 17:00 GMT
#85
Great news. It's about time we see more Chinese players in PL. I think they can add some more excitement and good games to the season.
Squitle-MC-Parting-Major-Polt
Advantageous
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
China1350 Posts
May 07 2015 17:50 GMT
#86
CHINESE INVASION!!! Yasssssssssssssssss
"Because I am BossToss" -MC ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I'm sure that all of my fellow class mates viewed me as the Adonis of the Class of 2015 already. -Xenocider, EG, ieF 2013 Champion.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
May 07 2015 19:08 GMT
#87
So sick.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
May 07 2015 19:12 GMT
#88
On May 08 2015 01:30 Kimb3r wrote:
I think they will act more as practice partners.. I doubt to see them play often, what I still hope for!

I don't know, but other than Creator and YoDa I don't see the rest of their Korean roster significantly stronger than Jim and MacSed.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
CxWiLL
Profile Joined May 2013
China830 Posts
May 07 2015 19:35 GMT
#89
On May 08 2015 04:12 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 01:30 Kimb3r wrote:
I think they will act more as practice partners.. I doubt to see them play often, what I still hope for!

I don't know, but other than Creator and YoDa I don't see the rest of their Korean roster significantly stronger than Jim and MacSed.

Even as a practice partners is a very good for the Chinese players.
Remember PJ and LX in SKT back in SC1? They barely had any chance to show themselves in PL but they improved a lot with the mercenary experience.
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
May 07 2015 19:40 GMT
#90
The Chinese Star craft players' weird strategies and builds can be extremely helpful in a bo1 formal in PL.
Pretty cool signing.
neteX
Profile Joined April 2015
Sweden285 Posts
May 07 2015 19:46 GMT
#91
macsed from bw!! gl to him!
http://www.twitter.com/neteXLoL flw pls
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 07 2015 19:54 GMT
#92
On May 08 2015 04:12 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 01:30 Kimb3r wrote:
I think they will act more as practice partners.. I doubt to see them play often, what I still hope for!

I don't know, but other than Creator and YoDa I don't see the rest of their Korean roster significantly stronger than Jim and MacSed.

They'll at least help Prime get TLO Creative.
sagi
Profile Joined October 2011
Finland346 Posts
May 07 2015 20:07 GMT
#93
On May 08 2015 04:35 CxWiLL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 04:12 digmouse wrote:
On May 08 2015 01:30 Kimb3r wrote:
I think they will act more as practice partners.. I doubt to see them play often, what I still hope for!

I don't know, but other than Creator and YoDa I don't see the rest of their Korean roster significantly stronger than Jim and MacSed.

Even as a practice partners is a very good for the Chinese players.
Remember PJ and LX in SKT back in SC1? They barely had any chance to show themselves in PL but they improved a lot with the mercenary experience.


From Liquipedia article on Lx:
During a Chinese interview after departing from SK Telecom T1, Lx said the inability to participate in intricate strategic discussions and mentoring due to language barriers was his greatest problem during his progaming life in Korea. Lx said his skilled improved drastically when he began training in the pro house and used to beat Fantasy and BeSt at a regular basis. However after a while he felt a stagnation of his progress and skill while Fantasy continued to improve due to mentoring. Lx mentioned that his skill would've progressed a lot further and would most likely stay in Korea if he had learned the Korean language.


I wonder how they're going to tacle the language issue this time. Learning Korean will take some time.
hi patrik!
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
May 07 2015 20:11 GMT
#94
Lets hope they will play for real and not just sitting at teamhouse and practising with good ping. Anyone remebers Loner? I do, and I almost never seen him at GSTL.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
May 07 2015 20:20 GMT
#95
On May 08 2015 05:07 sagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 04:35 CxWiLL wrote:
On May 08 2015 04:12 digmouse wrote:
On May 08 2015 01:30 Kimb3r wrote:
I think they will act more as practice partners.. I doubt to see them play often, what I still hope for!

I don't know, but other than Creator and YoDa I don't see the rest of their Korean roster significantly stronger than Jim and MacSed.

Even as a practice partners is a very good for the Chinese players.
Remember PJ and LX in SKT back in SC1? They barely had any chance to show themselves in PL but they improved a lot with the mercenary experience.


From Liquipedia article on Lx:
Show nested quote +
During a Chinese interview after departing from SK Telecom T1, Lx said the inability to participate in intricate strategic discussions and mentoring due to language barriers was his greatest problem during his progaming life in Korea. Lx said his skilled improved drastically when he began training in the pro house and used to beat Fantasy and BeSt at a regular basis. However after a while he felt a stagnation of his progress and skill while Fantasy continued to improve due to mentoring. Lx mentioned that his skill would've progressed a lot further and would most likely stay in Korea if he had learned the Korean language.


I wonder how they're going to tacle the language issue this time. Learning Korean will take some time.

Different times, nowadays a lot of korean pros knows some basic English so communicating isn't as hard as it used to be.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
May 07 2015 22:42 GMT
#96
This is exciting
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
May 07 2015 22:51 GMT
#97
Maybe Lorning won't go negative again
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
May 08 2015 00:07 GMT
#98
On May 08 2015 04:40 DMXD wrote:
The Chinese Star craft players' weird strategies and builds can be extremely helpful in a bo1 formal in PL.
Pretty cool signing.

KESPA HATES HIM! Chinese nerd wins SPL using this one weird but helpful build
TL+ Member
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
May 08 2015 07:02 GMT
#99
On May 08 2015 09:07 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 04:40 DMXD wrote:
The Chinese Star craft players' weird strategies and builds can be extremely helpful in a bo1 formal in PL.
Pretty cool signing.

KESPA HATES HIM! Chinese nerd wins SPL using this one weird but helpful build


That sounds like some kind of buzzfeed clickbait title.

Cool to see Prime again partnering with the Chinese community. Hopefully it gives them a little bit more roster depth and a shot at taking some more maps.

Lastly, someone please tell us if Byun is still on Prime.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
May 08 2015 07:30 GMT
#100
On May 08 2015 04:12 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 01:30 Kimb3r wrote:
I think they will act more as practice partners.. I doubt to see them play often, what I still hope for!

I don't know, but other than Creator and YoDa I don't see the rest of their Korean roster significantly stronger than Jim and MacSed.

Zoun is the next Protoss hope
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 34
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Reynor33
Other Games
summit1g11333
olofmeister335
Sick212
Happy131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick634
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1142
• Jankos531
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 23m
Replay Cast
15h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.